Pages:
Author

Topic: Dutyfree.io - Buy cheap cigarettes with Bitcoin - page 14. (Read 146718 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice
I got same great support from support from Karl every time i order here.

Even in the case 1 karton went missing he is willing to work this out.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1024
Nothing says "Merry Christmas" like a carton of cigarettes, so why not treat someone special for less?

Use coupon XMAS15 at the checkout to get 15% off this Christmas (valid for 2 or more cartons until 25/12/2015).

Our entire team joins in sending wishes for a lovely Christmas! <3

Would love to have used this but I still have not received the two cartons I ordered all the way back on Nov 11th!
This is now the second time and I will have to stop buying from dutyfree Sad

Glad to see I wasn't the only one that didn't receive anything. I wonder what happens to the package in this case.
I wish support would have been more helpful too.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Nothing says "Merry Christmas" like a carton of cigarettes, so why not treat someone special for less?

Use coupon XMAS15 at the checkout to get 15% off this Christmas (valid for 2 or more cartons until 25/12/2015).

Would love to have used this but I still have not received the two cartons I ordered all the way back on Nov 11th!
This is now the second time and I will have to stop buying from dutyfree Sad
Activity: 706
Merit: 500
Dutyfree.io – defying tobacco taxes since 2009.
2 cartons arrived yesterday in just over a week, thanks again only!

Happy holidays and enjoy! Smiley
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
2 cartons arrived yesterday in just over a week, thanks again only!

I would like to order, but I am not familiar with some terms...
What do you mean by cartons on site???
If it shows $4.49 per pack, and $44.97 to be paid, then will I be getting total 10 packs in 1 carton???
Please clarify... Smiley
Sorry for my stupidity, as I really don't know a lot about this, but would like to go for business if I see this profitable... Smiley

That's correct, if it's Marlboros you're talking about, we sell them for $44.97 per 10 packs.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
I would like to order, but I am not familiar with some terms...
What do you mean by cartons on site???
If it shows $4.49 per pack, and $44.97 to be paid, then will I be getting total 10 packs in 1 carton???
Please clarify... Smiley
Sorry for my stupidity, as I really don't know a lot about this, but would like to go for business if I see this profitable... Smiley
Not a fan of slims, I'll give the kents a try once my next order comes through!

You won't be disappointed Smiley

I have smoked the Kent Convertibles before and they are pretty good. Grin

Yeah, I'm starting to like menthol cigarettes because of them Smiley
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
I have smoked the Kent Convertibles before and they are pretty good. Grin
Not a fan of slims, I'll give the kents a try once my next order comes through!
Probably been answered loads but do you stock any menthols? Cant see any

Yes, we're asked this question quite often Smiley

The only king-sized menthol smokes we carry are the Kent Convertibles, and we have a bunch of slims that are menthol. Would you be interested in slim cigarettes?
I received all my smokes within a couple of weeks so all is good there.  But there was a problem with one of the cartons.  I ordered 10 packs of Cherokee tobacco and I only received 8 but there were 2 packs of Doina cigs in there instead.  Fair enough you may have run out of stock and put some replacement cigs in there, but I really dont like those Doina cigs, they are only worth half the value and they are awful.

Edit.  Overall I am very happy with the product, price and speed of delivery, so I can't complain too much and I will certainly be buying more.   Smiley

I'm extremely sorry about that - will get right back to you via email!
Probably been answered loads but do you stock any menthols? Cant see any
Activity: 725
Merit: 501
Boycott Qatar 2022
I received all my smokes within a couple of weeks so all is good there.  But there was a problem with one of the cartons.  I ordered 10 packs of Cherokee tobacco and I only received 8 but there were 2 packs of Doina cigs in there instead.  Fair enough you may have run out of stock and put some replacement cigs in there, but I really dont like those Doina cigs, they are only worth half the value and they are awful.

Edit.  Overall I am very happy with the product, price and speed of delivery, so I can't complain too much and I will certainly be buying more.   Smiley
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
$25 for a packet of Malboro 20s
What the fuck? That's insane! I thought NY was expansive! o.o
legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001
I'm extremely sorry to hear that - it's hit or miss in Australia really, and I'm afraid we can't do anything about it.

There's a warning message on the checkout page saying that, on average, 20% or so parcels we'll end up being stopped by the Australian Border Force - it's just very efficient compared to other countries.

Our of curiosity, aren't they still ending up being cheaper than buying them locally? Even after paying the $120AUD in taxes?

It works out that at least i get 1 packet for free after paying tax lol....winner!
Whaaaaaat? How much is a pack of cigarettes over there? Jesus.

$25 for a packet of Malboro 20s
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
I'm extremely sorry to hear that - it's hit or miss in Australia really, and I'm afraid we can't do anything about it.

There's a warning message on the checkout page saying that, on average, 20% or so parcels we'll end up being stopped by the Australian Border Force - it's just very efficient compared to other countries.

Our of curiosity, aren't they still ending up being cheaper than buying them locally? Even after paying the $120AUD in taxes?

It works out that at least i get 1 packet for free after paying tax lol....winner!
Whaaaaaat? How much is a pack of cigarettes over there? Jesus.
My first order to Australia has been withheld by Australia Border Force

I will have to pay $120AUD to have it released  Angry

Yeah, at least you haven't lost money - even with a low 80% success rate to Australia, it still makes good sense to continue ordering them from us.
Hi Karl,

I sent you a mail a few days ago. Maybe you are busy so I try it here. I still did not get my Carton of Marlboro light. The Camel Light cartons were received as I mentioned in the mail.

It's been over a month now, so i am sure something went wrong.

Will get back to you via email asap.
Pages:
Jump to: