Pages:
Author

Topic: Dutyfree.io - Buy cheap cigarettes with Bitcoin - page 15. (Read 146718 times)

legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001
My first order to Australia has been withheld by Australia Border Force

I will have to pay $120AUD to have it released  Angry

I'm extremely sorry to hear that - it's hit or miss in Australia really, and I'm afraid we can't do anything about it.

There's a warning message on the checkout page saying that, on average, 20% or so parcels we'll end up being stopped by the Australian Border Force - it's just very efficient compared to other countries.

Our of curiosity, aren't they still ending up being cheaper than buying them locally? Even after paying the $120AUD in taxes?

It works out that at least i get 1 packet for free after paying tax lol....winner!
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
Hi Karl,

I sent you a mail a few days ago. Maybe you are busy so I try it here. I still did not get my Carton of Marlboro light. The Camel Light cartons were received as I mentioned in the mail.

It's been over a month now, so i am sure something went wrong.
Activity: 706
Merit: 500
Dutyfree.io – defying tobacco taxes since 2009.

I will have to pay $120AUD to have it released  Angry

I'm extremely sorry to hear that - it's hit or miss in Australia really, and I'm afraid we can't do anything about it.

There's a warning message on the checkout page saying that, on average, 20% or so parcels we'll end up being stopped by the Australian Border Force - it's just very efficient compared to other countries.

Our of curiosity, aren't they still ending up being cheaper than buying them locally? Even after paying the $120AUD in taxes?
Hi only, I placed an order on October 13th (#58296) and actually forgot about it for a while. I ended up checking the tracking information around the middle of November and found out that for some reason my smokes had been turned around in the Netherlands and sent back to Moldova. I sent an email on the 17th and got a response the next day saying they would try to find out what happened. I tried to get in touch a week later but I still haven't heard anything back. Would you be able to look into this for me?

Thanks

Heya, I remember your address looking strange - I even emailed you to confirm it.

Looking into this right now, just emailed you.

Thanks for getting back so quickly, I remember when I got your email I checked some other mail I had to make sure it looked right and everything seemed fine.

Looks like we've got it back so we'll re-dispatch it to you free of charge. I wrote you an email.
legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001

I will have to pay $120AUD to have it released  Angry
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hi only, I placed an order on October 13th (#58296) and actually forgot about it for a while. I ended up checking the tracking information around the middle of November and found out that for some reason my smokes had been turned around in the Netherlands and sent back to Moldova. I sent an email on the 17th and got a response the next day saying they would try to find out what happened. I tried to get in touch a week later but I still haven't heard anything back. Would you be able to look into this for me?

Thanks

Heya, I remember your address looking strange - I even emailed you to confirm it.

Thanks for getting back so quickly, I remember when I got your email I checked some other mail I had to make sure it looked right and everything seemed fine.

Thanks

Activity: 2

Thanks

Made my first order on bitcoin black Friday, Duty Free despatched the very next day. I received my cigarettes today (UK).
Ordered 'Bond' the lightest ones, they taste pretty nice and are of good quality. Very pleased with the service and will likely buy again (unless I manage to quit).

Really like the way cigs were packed.

Thanks!

Thanks for your feedback Smiley

If you don't quit by the time you finish the Bonds, I'd advise you to go for Camels or Lucky Strikes next time - they're much smoother and taste better imo.

Enjoy!
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561

Made my first order on bitcoin black Friday, Duty Free despatched the very next day. I received my cigarettes today (UK).
Ordered 'Bond' the lightest ones, they taste pretty nice and are of good quality. Very pleased with the service and will likely buy again (unless I manage to quit).

Really like the way cigs were packed.

Thanks!
Today i received my sigarettes.
Ordered Marlboro and they taste great! (Just like the Dutch ones)
Took 3 or 4 days till i received them (to the Netherlands)

Their customer support is a big A++ too!
From now on i will buy every sigarette from dutyfree.io !!

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback Smiley

Enjoy!
Activity: 1
Today i received my sigarettes.
Ordered Marlboro and they taste great! (Just like the Dutch ones)
Took 3 or 4 days till i received them (to the Netherlands)

Their customer support is a big A++ too!
From now on i will buy every sigarette from dutyfree.io !!
legendary
Hi,

I am trying to get bitcoins all week. I get confused. I tried bittylicous but they wanted to verify everything like adress and id.. Its just too much because i just moved. I haven't got a bill yet and wtf? I want to buy things with my cash, i dont want to get a loan for a car. Is there some service thats not that complicated?

How' this related to this this thread?

Anyhow, try coincorner.com, I don't think they require any sort of scanned id/bills etc, not 100% on that, but I have exchanged small amount of BTC for paypal recently, without sending any proofs.

Small correction: I actually meant coinimal.com not coincorner, I've never used coincorner in my life.
So I received them! Within 6 days including the weekend. As far I can say they taste great maybe even better than the ones here! Packaging is great you won't notice there are sigarettes in

Thanks for your feedback - enjoy! Smiley

Hi,

I am trying to get bitcoins all week. I get confused. I tried bittylicous but they wanted to verify everything like adress and id.. Its just too much because i just moved. I haven't got a bill yet and wtf? I want to buy things with my cash, i dont want to get a loan for a car. Is there some service thats not that complicated?

Have you tried localbitcoins?
legendary
And that site didn't work out either because they only do 100 euros with a debit card and i need 120 for my delievery. Why is this so complicated? I just want to buy stuff, not get anything for free or loan..

Just buy for less than 100 euro today and make another order tomorrow. Delivery is free anyway, so it makes no difference to you.
Activity: 7
And that site didn't work out either because they only do 100 euros with a debit card and i need 120 for my delievery. Why is this so complicated? I just want to buy stuff, not get anything for free or loan..
Activity: 4
So I received them! Within 6 days including the weekend. As far I can say they taste great maybe even better than the ones here! Packaging is great you won't notice there are sigarettes in
Hi,

Anyhow, try coincorner.com, I don't think they require any sort of scanned id/bills etc, not 100% on that, but I have exchanged small amount of BTC for paypal recently, without sending any proofs.

Hi,

Thanks for the link and its related to this thread because i am trying to buy ciggarettes from Dutyfree and if i can't buy bitcoins then no ciggarettes..But thanks, i will try that site.Cheers!
legendary
Hi,

Hi,

Pages:
Jump to: