Pages:
Author

Topic: Dutyfree.io - Buy cheap cigarettes with Bitcoin - page 36. (Read 146720 times)

legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016
Just ordered some Camels, the prices are eye-wateringly cheap compared to the UK...

However I tend to smoke rolling tobacco, if you stocked Golden Virginia or American Spirit I'd have been all over this months ago! (I could probably get you some extra business too, most people I know smoke rolling tobacco).

I'll post in this thread when I get them!  Smiley
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
I just ordered some more smokes. Grin
Activity: 706
Merit: 500
Dutyfree.io – defying tobacco taxes since 2009.
if anyone has any doubts about these guys i can tell you that, yes it is slow as shit, but also yes they are legit.. 2 cartons arrived after just over 3 weeks to east coast usa in fine condition.. i had even forgotten i had ordered them, so i'd recommend buying some if you want to send your future self a nice surprise Smiley

Thanks for the review! We are aware of the fact that we are slower than snail snot on a winter day, but we really can't do anything about it Sad
Activity: 556
its not my fault
if anyone has any doubts about these guys i can tell you that, yes it is slow as shit, but also yes they are legit.. 2 cartons arrived after just over 3 weeks to east coast usa in fine condition.. i had even forgotten i had ordered them, so i'd recommend buying some if you want to send your future self a nice surprise Smiley
Easter is getting close, so we decided to do a flash sale till Monday!

Shave 15% off w/ coupon code JEZUS

If you never bought of us before, now it's the perfect time to do it Smiley

Received my order today (1 carton order) - I live in Belgium

This one arrived even faster than the previous one I think... Smiley

Glad to hear that - enjoy! Smiley
Only,

Everything OK with US orders?  I have an order from 3/11 that hasn't shown up yet.

Yeah, no other delays afaik. What is your order number?
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
Received my order today (1 carton order) - I live in Belgium

This one arrived even faster than the previous one I think... Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Only,

Everything OK with US orders?  I have an order from 3/11 that hasn't shown up yet.
Website down? Cant seem to get a connection. Keep getting database error

Back up, someone is ddosing us.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Website down? Cant seem to get a connection. Keep getting database error
Pretty sure that they got seized if you have been waiting since last . Tongue

They don't seize them in the USA, just like in the Netherlands Tongue
I just need to see how much discrepancy there is with the delivery time.   

It's huge unfortunately and I wish we could do anything about it! Undecided

Just give it some more time and the order(s) shall arrive!
These responses arent very reassuring, been waiting on a carton of marlboro gold since 13/3/2015, as someone who was looking to order 5/6 cartons a week i'm quite disappointed by the number of customers not receiving their goods since as long as last year...

It can take up to 4-5 weeks for it to arrive (regretfully), so waiting since 13/3/2015 isn't in any way exceptional or wrong.

The number of customers claiming that is 1, while we have thousands of positive reviews Smiley
still awaiting my order for 2 cartons last year...

You're the first American ever to claim not receiving our smokes (our delivery rate to the USA is perfect, otherwise) and the parcel wasn't tracked, so we have our doubts.
Activity: 3
Bosnian, I wouldnt be quick to judge Smiley, Im looking too place a similar amount a week, I just need to see how much discrepancy there is with the delivery time.   

I have received half of my orders, and items do get seized and lost. I will wait and see what happens, although bill saying his still waiting on 2 cartons from last year isnt reassuring, the thing is with 2 cartons is that its packed into one parcel. I mean they do have tonnes of positive feedback, we might just be the unlucky ones Sad

I will probably order 1 or 2 cartons today this will be my final order until I receive all my orders :/

They say good things come to those who wait Cheesy, we shall see Tongue
Activity: 17
These responses arent very reassuring, been waiting on a carton of marlboro gold since 13/3/2015, as someone who was looking to order 5/6 cartons a week i'm quite disappointed by the number of customers not receiving their goods since as long as last year...
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
Pretty sure that they got seized if you have been waiting since last . Tongue
Activity: 296
Merit: 250
Activity: 3
My experience so far Smiley :

My first ever order #18295 for 2 cartons of Marlboro Gold was shipped on 19/02/2015 ..... still havent received it  Undecided
Second order out of impatience #20628 shipped on the 1/03/15 Cheesy 1 carton Marlboro Gold/ 1 carton Marlboro Red and 1 carton Parliament aqua blue if I recall correctly. Received the Marlboro's in one package (they put two cartons a pack max) on the 10/03/15, loved how they packaged i, happy days sort of. Parliament carton still hasnt been received, there is still some hope it hasnt been 4 weeks yet, ive got a week and bit left of hope Cheesy. My second order was registered airmail, but the tracking is useless Cheesy
My third order #26823 20/03/2015 received them todayy, was hoping it would be the 2 cartons of Marlboro from the first order but it was too thin, so I was hoping it'd be the Parliament, but it was the Marlboro flavour note I ordered a week ago Cheesy

So atm 3 cartons are missing, 3 have been received Smiley What do I make of this? Well the guys seem pretty established, have a lot of positive feedback, they are polite in messages. So I dont know ill wait another two weeks, but I dont have hope Sad, the thought that they'd be selectively scamming and actually not sending items have crossed my mind, and everyday after the postman just puts mail through my letter box without knocking I do say What if they are? but I seriously doubt they are doing that.

Im gonna place another order, finish the last of my bitcoins for one more carton when the site starts working again, keep getting database error Tongue

Hopefully its a customs issue, but ive had mail come and go from china, turkey and a few other countries, been doing online shopping for about 8 years and I've had maybe 4 lost items, I must have some shitty luck loosing 3 cartons in the space of a month ;S.

Ahh wells, gonna wait some more see what happens, gonna go for a smoke now Cheesy  the Marlboro flavour note stats are wrong on ur site btw on the Pack it says 3mg gudron (tar) and 0.2 mg nicotina on ur site its 6mg tar and 0.5mg nicotine. They taste great tho, to me its like between Marlboro gold and red taste wise with a hint of luckystrike, but they arent as satisfying. The packet is kinda cool too.

This isnt a review, this is just my experience so far. Hopefully they all come tomorrow pray for it guys Cheesy

Will post updates Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: