Pages:
Author

Topic: Dutyfree.io - Buy cheap cigarettes with Bitcoin - page 37. (Read 146720 times)

Activity: 706
Merit: 500
Dutyfree.io – defying tobacco taxes since 2009.
Oh didn't know about that. They reduce something & they just take it back in another way when it comes to government money Smiley

Did you like the articles on DutyFree that I managed to get published btw? Smiley

Fucking governments, eh? Smiley

Yeah, thanks so much for them articles - will get in touch soon!
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
This coincided with a 3x increase in postal fees (the 3rd world never stops surprising us - shit is fucking insane!) so we can't get them prices down at the moment!

Oh didn't know about that. They reduce something & they just take it back in another way when it comes to government money Smiley

Did you like the articles on DutyFree that I managed to get published btw? Smiley
Btw, given the recent USD/EUR exchange rate changes, shouldn't prices be updated? It's still using old conversion rates Smiley

This coincided with a 3x increase in postal fees (the 3rd world never stops surprising us - shit is fucking insane!) so we can't get them prices down at the moment!

New order has been placed Smiley Looking forward to receiving my package!

Thank you so much! Please keep us updated and good luck with the lotto Wink
legendary
New order has been placed Smiley Looking forward to receiving my package!
Two days since the first pack arrived and no sign of the second  Huh

You can treat the second part of your order as a separate order and keep it mind that delivery can take anywhere between just a few days and a few weeks. Give it another week or two and stop worrying Smiley

Also, ive noticed that the filter of the marlboro golds has black stuff inside it, whereas an identical pack bought in the UK doesnt have this in the filters

That's a charcoal filter and it can differ depending on the country of production.

My last amount of money was invested in those cigs lmao, life as a student is tough, would you recommend i make another order now? or should i wait until i get a customs letter as after 2 weeks it doesnt seem likely the other carton is going to show up, surely the difference in delivery date cant vary that much if it was sent out at the same time.

It shall come, don't worry! As I said many times before, the shipping times are completely random and it can take up to 4-5 weeks to arrive. Sorry for not being more specific.
from which country are they shipped? Is there an option that you can ship it inside the EU? That would eliminate the Custom Suckers.

We ship from both Moldova and Ukraine. If we were to ship it from within the EU the price would have been terrible Smiley
Activity: 17
Merit: 0

You can treat the second part of your order as a separate order and keep it mind that delivery can take anywhere between just a few days and a few weeks. Give it another week or two and stop worrying Smiley

Also, ive noticed that the filter of the marlboro golds has black stuff inside it, whereas an identical pack bought in the UK doesnt have this in the filters

That's a charcoal filter and it can differ depending on the country of production.

My last amount of money was invested in those cigs lmao, life as a student is tough, would you recommend i make another order now? or should i wait until i get a customs letter as after 2 weeks it doesnt seem likely the other carton is going to show up, surely the difference in delivery date cant vary that much if it was sent out at the same time.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561
from which country are they shipped? Is there an option that you can ship it inside the EU? That would eliminate the Custom Suckers.

I think it's Macedonia so you're out of luck with the EU thing.

I think you meant Moldova. From FAQ:

All the cigarettes sold on our website are produced either in Ukraine, Greece, Portugal or Moldova...

But the EU thing doesn't really matter that much. Few years back I had my inside EU parcel intercepted by UK customs, it's not like such are not subject to control.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht

I think it's Macedonia so you're out of luck with the EU thing.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1014
legendary
Placing a new order soon, did you get my last PM Only? Smiley

Btw, given the recent USD/EUR exchange rate changes, shouldn't prices be updated? It's still using old conversion rates Smiley
The website is still unavailable for me.
Is it a maintenance issue or is the site being DDOS?

It was a DDOS. No idea on why would anyone DDOS us Sad
Activity: 290
Merit: 250
what country are these produced in?
legendary

Don't know whether they had some downtime earlier, but site is loading fine for me now.
Activity: 534
Website seems fine to me, maybe he's got it sorted out now.
Yep, seems to be back to normal now, I've found what I was looking for. Thanks

Sorry about the downtime! Smiley

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Two days since the first pack arrived and no sign of the second  Huh

If both have been sent the same time, it's likely that that the missing one has been intercepted by the Customs. If that's the case, you'll probably receive some sort of notification/letter from them (but that can take a while).

God damnit, i'm unsure whether to make another order now  Cry but i need cigs

legendary
Two days since the first pack arrived and no sign of the second  Huh

If both have been sent the same time, it's likely that that the missing one has been intercepted by the Customs. If that's the case, you'll probably receive some sort of notification/letter from them (but that can take a while).
Pages:
Jump to: