Author

Topic: [DVC]DevCoin - Official Thread - Moderated - page 440. (Read 1058393 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 87
Can i suggest

[DVC] DevCoin - Official Thread - Moderated by Aegis

I just made it, '[DVC]DevCoin - Official Thread - Moderated'. Not sure if I resolved the title issue. Sorry for the delay, was at the movies.

-Acs26
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

I will go for this.  I got the signature line. Now I just have to wait for a new round to start on the faucet before I can officially apply  Wink

You need not wait, just apply now. The bitcointalk check logic is running right before the IP/Address check logic.

It's just that I already added my address in this round.

He meant that you can still get credit for it, because it would add your address to the list for the bonus (I think). New round just started so doesn't matter now anyways, :p.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

I will go for this.  I got the signature line. Now I just have to wait for a new round to start on the faucet before I can officially apply  Wink

You need not wait, just apply now. The bitcointalk check logic is running right before the IP/Address check logic.

It's just that I already added my address in this round.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007
Just need one more person before round 97 starts! GOGOGO!
Activity: 276
Merit: 102

legendary
Cheers.

quote from the Faucet thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1983573

NEW! I have added a feature requested from Unthinkingbit, that anyone has a bitcointalk.org forum id could get more devcoins. the details:
1.Your forum account is not Newbie (at least Jr. Member)
2. You promote devtome.com by adding the following line to your signature:
Code:
[url=http://www.devtome.com/doku.php?id=earn_devcoins_by_writing]Earn Devcoins by Writing[/url]
3. You add the same Devcoin address to your signature too, no matter what format, we just make sure the account is really yours.
4. Fill your member id into the textbox and submit.

After submiting, we first send 50DVCs to you immediately, after about one week, we will check again if you keep the signature, if ok, another 100 DVCs will be sent.

How to find your Member ID of bitcointalk.org: Click PROFILE on the title line, then click "Summary" Under "Profile Info" at the left panel, then you will see several digits in the URL, the digits is your member ID.

Please report any bug direct to me or to the faucet thread, thanks.

Activity: 276
Merit: 102
Cheers.

quote from the Faucet thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1983573

NEW! I have added a feature requested from Unthinkingbit, that anyone has a bitcointalk.org forum id could get more devcoins. the details:
1.Your forum account is not Newbie (at least Jr. Member)
2. You promote devtome.com by adding the following line to your signature:
Code:
[url=http://www.devtome.com/doku.php?id=earn_devcoins_by_writing]Earn Devcoins by Writing[/url]
3. You add the same Devcoin address to your signature too, no matter what format, we just make sure the account is really yours.
4. Fill your member id into the textbox and submit.

After submiting, we first send 50DVCs to you immediately, after about one week, we will check again if you keep the signature, if ok, another 100 DVCs will be sent.

How to find your Member ID of bitcointalk.org: Click PROFILE on the title line, then click "Summary" Under "Profile Info" at the left panel, then you will see several digits in the URL, the digits is your member ID.

Please report any bug direct to me or to the faucet thread, thanks.
legendary
How about the equivalent of Coinbase for Devcoins?  I would totally use it!

I recommend trying to stop double posting. just a recommendation. But coinbase for devcoin would be awesome. If I could figure out what kind of payment gateway they have, and the transfer process from Bitcoin to USD in bank, I'd set one up for devcoin.

How was I double posting?  I apologize if I did something wrong. It wasn't intentional.

I understand you didn't understand. Simply, wait for a response before posting again. Scroll up to your last post, there are two of your posts side by side. Try to avoid that.

OK, I see what you mean. 
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
(Or maybe youtube detects the browser and pushes a version it knows the browser can use?)

Since few months ago that youtube is using HTML5 video on his webpage, and just changes to Flash (less powerful) in case of not supported by the browser (IE8 and behind).
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
aka 7Strykes

I recommend trying to stop double posting. just a recommendation. But coinbase for devcoin would be awesome. If I could figure out what kind of payment gateway they have, and the transfer process from Bitcoin to USD in bank, I'd set one up for devcoin.

How was I double posting?  I apologize if I did something wrong. It wasn't intentional.

I understand you didn't understand. Simply, wait for a response before posting again. Scroll up to your last post, there are two of your posts side by side. Try to avoid that.
legendary

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Google/YouTube
I don't understand the technical security stuff either right now, which is why I am willing to pay some in the way of reasonable fees to have that taken care of for me.

I don't understand any of it.
aka 7Strykes

legendary
I don't understand the technical security stuff either right now, which is why I am willing to pay some in the way of reasonable fees to have that taken care of for me.
legendary
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Google/YouTube
Question for the experts:

I was wondering what is the safest way to store your dvc.

Is it a pc wallet?
Is it vircurex? (?!?) with all its ups and downs
Is it devda? (?!?) if a few days ago you were not at home checking your wallet, you would come back without wallet at all.

The security issue is still a major mental obstacle for everyone approaching this world.

I have this same question.  I am still reading this thread so it may already be answered.  I just wanted to not have to look for this post again.

Share bounty for a valid, stable online wallet?
Same as bitcoin, offline cold storage on a paper wallet (engraved on diamond and stored in a nuclear bunker etc etc). The same security methods apply as the bitcoin client so there's a fair amount of info available.

I don't understand that shit.
aka 7Strykes

Is it a pc wallet?
Is it devda? (?!?) if a few days ago you were not at home checking your wallet, you would come back without wallet at all.

The security issue is still a major mental obstacle for everyone approaching this world.

I have this same question.  I am still reading this thread so it may already be answered.  I just wanted to not have to look for this post again.

Share bounty for a valid, stable online wallet?
legendary

Is it a pc wallet?

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3
Anyone able to write the script as a template for us as a guide that we can modify into the 15 minutes requested?
sent a msg

Ok replied, lets get this rolling.
Activity: 720
Merit: 500
Anyone able to write the script as a template for us as a guide that we can modify into the 15 minutes requested?
sent a msg
Jump to: