Pages:
Author

Topic: Dwarf FPGA – the anti-ASIC - page 26. (Read 43440 times)

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
June 19, 2018, 04:46:38 PM
I can’t even post images ... what is your point? Just because I myself have known and followed crypto since 2011/2012 does that make me less of a person/poster on this forum over those who have too much time on their hands to post more and signed up earlier than me??? I think not. Unsure of TOS here but I am sure calling someone an a-hole violates it. But it is ok ... you and others have made me understand how much negativity is really on this forum. Keep up that helping hand there.

You're a newbie. Newbies can post images but they don't show up by default. DwarfMiner is not a newbie. DwarfMiner can post images AND they would show up just fine. Nevertheless DwarfMiner chose to use this false excuse to imply that I don't know the rules. I hope that explains my reasoning behind calling DwarfMiner an asshole and we can get back to the topic at hand, which is the failure to deliver what was promised by DwarfMiner.

I bought a Biakal Giant B through HK company via wire transfer and if correct had 3 or 6 months were I could dispute charges if I hadn’t received my product. OP was accepting wire transfer which should allow that peace of mind so to speak from your bank next time if you like. I would also advise to double check with your bank first though.

You can't dispute a wire transfer. Stop lying.
Activity: 92
Merit: 16
June 19, 2018, 04:41:10 PM
guys guys guys

we need positive energy here

those screaming out it's a scam, you are probably first batch buyers yourself.

i know sometimes its easier to direct your energy and slap yourself and make urself believe it is just a dream than hoping for a dream to come true.

but the fact that the seller is still giving us hope, then hang on to it.

i mean , my money is down already, not that i am gonna put more in until i receive the first batch (i hope)

but it sure is more comfortable believing and hope that this might be real then lying and contradicting to my inner feelings and say it is a scam

so...yes, back to the question. Which Friday did the Chinese say ? hahaha

I can't speak for others, but I will go on the record and say that I am not a first batch purchaser.  As soon as the Paypal option went into question which was right away I immediately stopped entertaining buying this.  The OP wasn't interested in using an escrow here that we know and trust so blame the OP for the lack of positive energy here.... Not those pointing out the obstacles to supporting this effort.

I bought a Biakal Giant B through HK company via wire transfer and if correct had 3 or 6 months were I could dispute charges if I hadn’t received my product. OP was accepting wire transfer which should allow that peace of mind so to speak from your bank next time if you like. I would also advise to double check with your bank first though.
Activity: 92
Merit: 16
June 19, 2018, 04:32:18 PM

1) Learn to use images
2) What does that even mean? That you knew at least a week ago that you'll not be able to ship on the 18th but decided to playing dumb?
Learn forum's rules - new users can not attach images   Roll Eyes
The Chinese factory does not obey me. I can not influence their promises.

You're a Jr. Member, asshole. And even a newbie should still post a proper image, not a link to some bullshit downloader.

Still playing dumb I see. It's about YOUR promises. No one gives a rat's ass about some Chinese factory that may or may not exist. Even according to the schedule that you posted it doesn't make sense how you could possibly promise to SHIP on Monday the 18th but due to a one-day holiday you're going to GET the product on (a yet unidentified but definitely after the 18th) Friday. So when are you going to SHIP?

I can’t even post images ... what is your point? Just because I myself have known and followed crypto since 2011/2012 does that make me less of a person/poster on this forum over those who have too much time on their hands to post more and signed up earlier than me??? I think not. Unsure of TOS here but I am sure calling someone an a-hole violates it. But it is ok ... you and others have made me understand how much negativity is really on this forum. Keep up that helping hand there.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
June 19, 2018, 04:13:55 PM
i think i found the factory in china.

Same table

https://www.elecrow.com/pcb-manufacturing.html
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
June 19, 2018, 02:32:20 PM
guys guys guys

i know sometimes its easier to direct your energy and slap yourself and make urself believe it is just a dream than hoping for a dream to come true.

i mean , my money is down already, not that i am gonna put more in until i receive the first batch (i hope)

but it sure is more comfortable believing and hope that this might be real then lying and contradicting to my inner feelings and say it is a scam

gotta love these 'newbie' it is not fair posts...snicker....this thread could be a guide on how to scam folk w/little effort

Activity: 195
Merit: 15
June 19, 2018, 02:20:03 PM
@dwarfminer
You are immature as a scamer. It is not time to harvest fruit yet. you promptly revive the website and start selling the second lot. It is the time when people gain hope by making the most profit. It's not too late now.  Wink Wink Wink

BTW,You are going to sell the way of scam in the  near future, can you sell it to me? I am planning to sell it under the name Oak Miner. Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 364
Merit: 106
ONe Social Network.
June 19, 2018, 01:35:18 PM
You are discovering something which is known for the past week... Congratulation on being late

congratulations for being retarded, i just look from time to time in this scam thread
Activity: 868
Merit: 517
June 19, 2018, 12:43:23 PM
guys guys guys

I can't speak for others, but I will go on the record and say that I am not a first batch purchaser.  As soon as the Paypal option went into question which was right away I immediately stopped entertaining buying this.  The OP wasn't interested in using an escrow here that we know and trust so blame the OP for the lack of positive energy here.... Not those pointing out the obstacles to supporting this effort.
Activity: 36
Merit: 12
June 19, 2018, 12:37:20 PM
even I can do it
legendary
June 19, 2018, 12:35:34 PM

1) Learn to use images
2) What does that even mean? That you knew at least a week ago that you'll not be able to ship on the 18th but decided to playing dumb?
Learn forum's rules - new users can not attach images   Roll Eyes

You're a Jr. Member, asshole. And even a newbie should still post a proper image, not a link to some bullshit downloader.

Still playing dumb I see. It's about YOUR promises. No one gives a rat's ass about some Chinese factory that may or may not exist. Even according to the schedule that you posted it doesn't make sense how you could possibly promise to SHIP on Monday the 18th but due to a one-day holiday you're going to GET the product on (a yet unidentified but definitely after the 18th) Friday. So when are you going to SHIP?

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image

Activity: 42
Merit: 1
June 19, 2018, 11:23:00 AM

1) Learn to use images
Learn forum's rules - new users can not attach images   Roll Eyes
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
June 19, 2018, 11:16:30 AM
guys guys guys

June 19, 2018, 11:00:49 AM
Fridays are always good so then you can get another weekend out of another lame excuse.

Good one!
when it's friday: 'factory is making the last parts and will be shipping next monday-tuesday! sorry for waiting  Grin'
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
June 19, 2018, 10:51:22 AM
Fridays are always good so then you can get another weekend out of another lame excuse.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
June 19, 2018, 10:33:34 AM
If by some chance this turns out to not be a scam, the joy felt upon receiving the product, plugging it in and seeing it produce results, would likely be indescribable. lol
legendary
June 19, 2018, 10:15:02 AM
Hello!
We talked with the factory. They were very sorry for the delay. We'll get the batch on Friday...  Tongue

Did they say which Friday of which year?
Activity: 868
Merit: 517
June 19, 2018, 10:09:05 AM
Also just as a warning, I am hearing of some people reaching out to the OP about buying this and the OP has informed them that there were a few units left and that you can still order those until the supply is gone.  So it would appear there may still be a few buyers getting lured into purchasing. 

Look folks, if this is a real deal there will be another batch.  If it is real you aren't going to miss much.  Hold on and wait to see if the first batch buyers actually get what they think they paid for.  You are not out anything.  This first batch is small and the impact of them on the network is going to be small.  You aren't out anything if you wait.  If however this is a scam you will be out EVERYTHING if the OP vanishes with your money.
June 19, 2018, 09:18:51 AM
This is how they basically setup the scam :

- 1. Have a 'new' product that is alot better then all current products.
- 2. Show a example how it's used/that it works.
- 3. Set the price tag really low.
- 4. Convince the buyers why you won't use it for your own or just defend against any questions. (hard part)
- 5. Be untraceable.
- 6. Let the human greed & stupidity do the rest.
Activity: 557
Merit: 5
June 19, 2018, 08:29:24 AM
You are discovering something which is known for the past week... Congratulation on being late
Activity: 364
Merit: 106
ONe Social Network.
June 19, 2018, 08:13:21 AM
suprise suprise https://dwarfminer.webasyst.cloud/shop/ offline Grin
Pages:
Jump to: