Pages:
Author

Topic: Dwarf FPGA – the anti-ASIC - page 24. (Read 43440 times)

Activity: 557
Merit: 5
June 21, 2018, 05:14:02 AM
I'm still praying, as I've ordered 16 of these fuckers..

I have a feeling that a Bad Luck Brian meme will be in order soon Tongue
You've got balls going that deep  Grin
I went with only 8 but i think that was alreayd too much, so 16  Shocked you are a risk taker
Activity: 324
Merit: 250
June 21, 2018, 05:01:02 AM
I'm still praying, as I've ordered 16 of these fuckers..

I have a feeling that a Bad Luck Brian meme will be in order soon Tongue
Activity: 186
Merit: 4
June 21, 2018, 04:56:24 AM
How can you people not hear Carlos screaming "WHATSU WHATSU whATSu whATsAAAAAAAAAPPP" while reading OP's replies?
June 21, 2018, 04:16:18 AM
deleting videos on youtube and shutting down  web page

not to be distracted ?

under normal conditions,
if you do that , people will panic and spam your inbox.

who can be distracted via his youtube videos, according to that, youtubers would be so distracted, they couldnt take any new videos

anyways
tomorrow , it will be more clear.

i m a buyer, but i had reasons to believe it, i will explain it , if this will result as a scam 100%. And things will be more complicated.

right now , my "this is scam indicator" (works deep down in my heart)   shows 90% SCAM . 10% hope.

I have a 70% SCAM confidence for various reasons but yeah, the balance is definitely on the SCAM side.
Activity: 262
Merit: 101
June 21, 2018, 04:12:00 AM

not to be distracted ?

under normal conditions,

who can be distracted via his youtube videos, according to that, youtubers would be so distracted, they couldnt take any new videos

anyways

i m a buyer, but i had reasons to believe it, i will explain it , if this will result as a scam 100%. And things will be more complicated.

right now , my "this is scam indicator" (works deep down in my heart)   shows 90% SCAM . 10% hope.

Yes we will see it tomorrow. Until that just wait.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
June 21, 2018, 04:01:15 AM

not to be distracted ?

under normal conditions,

anyways

Activity: 489
Merit: 253
June 21, 2018, 03:09:16 AM
Peoples waiting on news from the chinese factory on batch 1 this friday..
Activity: 736
Merit: 262
Me, Myself & I
June 21, 2018, 02:34:47 AM
I think this thread is social science experiment about how long thread will be active after scammer became quiet.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 79
June 20, 2018, 09:23:09 PM
My deepest sympathy to everyone who got scammed, but if you don't trust the word, and good judgement, of several legendary members, several times ...     Sad

I truly, honestly, hope I am wrong.

On the first or second page I offered to vet this, which he openly said "I dont need to vet because its going to sell anyway"

He was right, it seems.

This alone, was the ultimate red flag.

Dawrfminer  Embarrassed  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

You are absolutely right, there is a right and wrong way to go about this if you are in this for the long haul.  And it appears so far that long haul is not part of the plan.  Many people here offered to help and like you said they were basically rebutted. 

Word of warning if you reach out to the OP to buy these he may tell you he has a few left.  Don't fall for it.  Wait for this first batch to ship, be received, tested, and validated here before parting with your money.  Don't say you have not been warned. 

The Youtube doesn't have anything on it anymore if it ever did.
Activity: 868
Merit: 517
June 20, 2018, 06:36:37 PM
My deepest sympathy to everyone who got scammed, but if you don't trust the word, and good judgement, of several legendary members, several times ...     Sad

On the first or second page I offered to vet this, which he openly said "I dont need to vet because its going to sell anyway"

He was right, it seems.

You are absolutely right, there is a right and wrong way to go about this if you are in this for the long haul.  And it appears so far that long haul is not part of the plan.  Many people here offered to help and like you said they were basically rebutted. 

Word of warning if you reach out to the OP to buy these he may tell you he has a few left.  Don't fall for it.  Wait for this first batch to ship, be received, tested, and validated here before parting with your money.  Don't say you have not been warned. 
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
June 20, 2018, 06:19:36 PM

He was right, it seems.

Activity: 602
Merit: 106
June 20, 2018, 04:36:58 PM
HE HE HEEEYYYYYY

HE HE HEEEEEEEEyyyyy

Grin Good one
June 20, 2018, 04:22:28 PM
very strange ... the website linked on 1st page is not working ...

give me more popcorn please

RIP buyers
Another guy who thinks he is so smart he does not realize this has been posted several time already on this thread...
Activity: 348
Merit: 119
June 20, 2018, 03:00:11 PM
very strange ... the website linked on 1st page is not working ...

give me more popcorn please

RIP buyers
Activity: 252
Merit: 8
June 20, 2018, 02:43:15 PM
Do u think he sold 5000 of this scam ? I mean there were actually unlimited supply of these. How many units do u think he might have sold.

I would definitely not purchase right now.
Wait a week for an eventual shipping and some 3rd party test and then you can think about buying into batch 2. Otherwise, stay as far away as you can
You probably didn't understand me correctly but yes I know this is a scam, my comment is written on first page of this post saying that this is scam. I was just thinking how much money this scammer made.
Activity: 531
Merit: 29
June 20, 2018, 02:29:38 PM
Now the funny part begins, at least for those who have not bought Grin

Or it could be:

Activity: 84
June 20, 2018, 01:43:35 PM
@dwarfminer
You are not writing today,  Are you busy packing? Please let me know the progress if you like.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

More like enjoying sunshine on a beach Cheesy
Activity: 186
Merit: 4
June 20, 2018, 01:21:03 PM
HE HE HEEEYYYYYY

HE HE HEEEEEEEEyyyyy

Activity: 195
Merit: 15
June 20, 2018, 11:30:10 AM
@dwarfminer
You are not writing today,  Are you busy packing? Please let me know the progress if you like.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 364
Merit: 106
ONe Social Network.
June 20, 2018, 10:41:04 AM
Now the funny part begins, at least for those who have not bought Grin

Pages:
Jump to: