Pages:
Author

Topic: Dwarf FPGA – the anti-ASIC - page 41. (Read 43440 times)

gvb
Activity: 140
Merit: 9
June 04, 2018, 04:23:56 AM
@jadefalk : not to mention the country mess. first it's a spanish based company, the component pluggers then are in China and now the bank account is in Latvia.

we're dealing with a mini multinational here Wink
Activity: 557
Merit: 5
June 04, 2018, 04:15:54 AM
Seriously if this is legit I will rub it in the face of everyone who shat on this.
But if it's a scam, i'll let you have it :p

Either way you troll will sit and cry in a corner hehe
I will sit in the corner but wont cry. I know the risk i'm taking

Believe me, you may think you can 'man up' on this and not cry a river...but you ALWAYS cry after the fact...it's a given! Sad

I really hope I'm wrong and it works out...that would mean I'd have a real shot at being Natalie Portman's Love Puppet...the odds of this working to me

are about the same...slim to none...(sigh...why do all my modest dreams have to die...)

I made a lot of money and lost a lost of money taking risks. In this case the loss is not even in fiat money. My account value in various crypto went from 38000€ to 7200€ in 3 months and I dont even care because i'm in the long term game.
This command costed me 9.5XMR. I might miss them in 20 years when the only valid currency will be crypto but right now I really dont care.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1014
June 04, 2018, 04:09:30 AM
so lets Summarize,

- No Real Proof that this device actually exist. (not even a Picture from the Real Chip)
- No Company Address, Telephone and so on.
- User offered to fly in to do an Hands on Review - no Reaction
- Fishy Shop Site
- Payment Processor that hides the Real identity for Wire Transfer

This all is a BIG NO
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
June 04, 2018, 12:43:04 AM
Seriously if this is legit I will rub it in the face of everyone who shat on this.

Believe me, you may think you can 'man up' on this and not cry a river...but you ALWAYS cry after the fact...it's a given! Sad

I really hope I'm wrong and it works out...that would mean I'd have a real shot at being Natalie Portman's Love Puppet...the odds of this working to me

are about the same...slim to none...(sigh...why do all my modest dreams have to die...)

Activity: 72
Merit: 11
June 03, 2018, 10:53:36 PM
It is not hard obviously to sell stuff that does not exist...sorry for your loss...
Yeah, looks pretty bad. However, I think, that his electronics project may still actually exist... and if it does, I'm pretty sure it doesn't mine anything. Just prints out some pretty numbers on screen. And people will come to realize that when they plug the thing in. Wink At least playing time is what scammers are great at doing (in addition to scamming people out of their hard earned money). He'll be able to generate tracking numbers, and maybe play time for a few weeks by claiming that it's a faulty unit, returns etc... before everyone realizes it's a paperweight.
June 03, 2018, 09:03:49 PM

legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1166
My AR-15 ID's itself as a toaster. Want breakfast?
June 03, 2018, 08:39:44 PM
It is unbelievable how many people have fallen for this scam. People that are seriously thinking about this need to take a step back and look at all the red flags.

It’s scary how easy it is to con someone when that person really wants to believe something is true/real.

You should never underestimate the power of the scamcoin, scamcoin can give you as much as million times for your time spent talking people into it.

Also, FPGA is the same as asics, only few people can buy it, so if you people are investing into this then you deserve to be scammed cause this goes against decentralization.

only way it would go towards decentralization is if it was not near the price being asked, the (supposed) FPGA was widely available/inexpensive or even better was made solely from 74HC logic, and was 100% open source; not behind closed doors as it has been.....

Then literally anyone could make one and participate.   That would be a touch more decentralized.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 353
Xtreme Monster
June 03, 2018, 08:31:06 PM

June 03, 2018, 08:30:04 PM
Activity: 146
Merit: 4
June 03, 2018, 08:26:21 PM
This sounds more and more like a scam. Also the available number goes up and down and up on their website, so that is really weird.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 353
Xtreme Monster
June 03, 2018, 08:23:09 PM
It is unbelievable how many people have fallen for this scam. People that are seriously thinking about this need to take a step back and look at all the red flags.

It’s scary how easy it is to con someone when that person really wants to believe something is true/real.

You should never underestimate the power of the scamcoin, scamcoin can give you as much as million times for your time spent talking people into it.

Also, FPGA is the same as asics, only few people can buy it, so if you people are investing into this then you deserve to be scammed cause this goes against decentralization.
June 03, 2018, 08:12:27 PM
Hmmm... have you ever heard an ID-card or passport scan is needed for a wire-transfer?
Will one risk identity theft?  Should I better think twice?

Quote:

You need to pay (in euro) according to the bank details:
Bank: Rietumu Banka, Vesetas 7, Riga, LV-1013, LATVIA
SWIFT RTMBLV2X
Recipient of payment: EPAYMENTS SYSTEMS LTD CLIENTS FUNDS
Palladium House 1-4 Argyll Str. London, United Kingdom
IBAN LV41RTMB0000634806048
Payment details (required): e-Wallet 001-522142

After payment you need to send a payment confirmation to e-mail [email protected] with the number of your order in the subject line and wait for the confirmation of the manager. Example: "Confirmation of payment for order #1234"
Remember that a bank transfer will require you to provide to us your ID-card or passport scan. Without these documents our bank can not be able to process the payment.

BTW, order number has passed #14k.

If they had sold 2300 units at #1447 like DwarfMiner said, have they now sold 10x?
That would be about 8 million Euro... batch 2 already gone?  Undecided

Made many wire transfer, never had to provide an ID to the recipient. Maybe it's Latvian banking law ? Or it's BS
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
June 03, 2018, 07:43:45 PM
Sending money to Latvia and giving your ID to some random anonymous Ukrainian/Russian/Chinese "entrepreneur" you found on an online forum. What could possibly go wrong Roll Eyes
TGJ
Activity: 173
June 03, 2018, 07:34:19 PM

copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
June 03, 2018, 07:27:10 PM
Hmmm... have you ever heard an ID-card or passport scan is needed for a wire-transfer?

Quote:

SWIFT RTMBLV2X

After payment you need to send a payment confirmation to e-mail [email protected] with the number of your order in the subject line and wait for the confirmation of the manager. Example: "Confirmation of payment for order #1234"
Remember that a bank transfer will require you to provide to us your ID-card or passport scan. Without these documents our bank can not be able to process the payment.

If they had sold 2300 units at #1447 like DwarfMiner said, have they now sold 10x?

It is not hard obviously to sell stuff that does not exist...sorry for your loss...

as to wire xfer...anyone I've ever done in the states, makes me sign an 'at your own risk form' once money sent it is gone...as

good as cash...no redress (at least the overseas wire xfers..only kind I've done)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
June 03, 2018, 07:06:07 PM

Quote:

SWIFT RTMBLV2X

Activity: 475
Merit: 265
Ooh La La, C'est Zoom!
June 03, 2018, 04:03:55 PM
I ordered 3 miners. Registration and payment process is very smooth. Waiting for the shipment, fingers crossed.

PS I understand the risks, this is not financial advice.

U have just lost your money. I will rather give to the needy.

Be that as it may, everyone is entitled to spend their money as they see fit, no? If the person purchasing understands the risks involved (at a minimum a 100% loss of funds) and is willing to assume that risk, why not?

When I purchase anything that is ONLY good for crypto mining, e.g.: a Bitmain L3+ or a Bitmain S7-LN, etc., I have assumed the risk that it becomes 100% worthless. I also ONLY spend what I am able to lose without impacting my ability to pay my regular bills, like mortgage/rent, electricity, internet access, etc.

If you can't afford to play the game today, watch from the sidelines and learn. When you can afford to play the game, start slowly, don't risk homelessness, don't rely on the coin you've chosen to moon as the odds of that happening to a small fish are incredibly long.
Activity: 146
Merit: 4
June 03, 2018, 10:37:59 AM
If this is real, i would like to know the dimensions of the board and the spacing of the mounting holes.
Activity: 34
June 03, 2018, 08:23:39 AM
Will Dwarfminer support classical Ctyptonight as well?

Classical Cryptonight is flooded by the ASICS. This board designed not to compete with them.

Activity: 14
June 03, 2018, 08:09:14 AM
I ordered 3 miners. Registration and payment process is very smooth. Waiting for the shipment, fingers crossed.

PS I understand the risks, this is not financial advice.

U have just lost your money. I will rather give to the needy.
Pages:
Jump to: