Pages:
Author

Topic: Earn crypto currencies. - page 14. (Read 1938 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 3
February 21, 2018, 01:46:22 AM
You can earn crypto currencies by doing airdrops and bounty campaigns. But before participating in bounty campaign you need to research on that.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
February 21, 2018, 01:45:31 AM
Yes of course, this is the purpose that made satoshii create this forum, to discuss crypto, mining and also there's a section of bounty's right now, you can offer a help to ICO projects and earn tokens/coins in return, you just have to update your rank and then you will be able to earn good sums of money depending on your level here.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
February 21, 2018, 01:41:43 AM

those who log into the world of digital money face a lot of information. it takes time to learn how to make money. The crypto money world is very ideal for those who want to invest with a small amount of money.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
February 19, 2018, 05:52:27 PM
Is there any way to earn crypto currencies by offering services?

I am a student and i am new to crypto currencies and i want to bag more and more good cryptos so tell me is there a way to earn different coins by offering them services?

It will be very helpful

you should look on the market service. if you are good on something, never do it for free.
bounty campaign is also good if you want an easy task.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 112
February 19, 2018, 11:08:46 AM

I am a student and i am new to crypto currencies and i want to bag more and more good cryptos so tell me is there a way to earn different coins by offering them services?

It will be very helpful
for a newbie mate i think the good idea is to seek some information around the internet 'cause for sure there are some tutorial about it or try to use the search bar of this forum for quick results maybe there are some for your question.  And also for a newbie the most important is to learn how to avoid some of the ponzi schemes don't trust anyone who's offering any site and dont easily fall on it try to review the background first before anything. 
brand new
Activity: 0
February 19, 2018, 10:34:53 AM
I would have a look at both this article and also the company behind it (Crowdholding)

https://medium.com/@crowdholding/how-to-earn-cryptocurrency-without-investing-or-mining-9a996f27739f
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1004
February 19, 2018, 11:02:44 AM
You can try to work for ICO, a lot of project are offering signature campaign, blog campaign ( you have to create articles about the project in social media like Steemit or median and talk about the ICO), social media campaign( you have to like, retweet and follow the ICO's profile) and the translation bounty ( you have to translate the project ANN thread or documents into your language. You can also join random airdrop to earn some free cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 826
February 19, 2018, 10:53:10 AM
if u want to have more crypto, i think you must learn more too. fastest way to get coin is trading, but this is high risk. you must so many excercise to become the strong trader
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
February 19, 2018, 10:40:13 AM
First of all, I admire your hard work to earn crypto while studying. There are many ways to earn crypto. As mentioned in the above posts, bounty is one way to earn crypto. Other than this, you can buy and sell goods for crypto, and provide your services such as writing articles, graphic designs and etc. Good luck to you.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
February 19, 2018, 10:22:49 AM
you can earn a crypto currencies by participating in bounty campaigns and that the only services you can offer to have altcoins and those srvices includes translations and tweeter or Facebook or even signature campaigns and you can find those things in this scetion Marketplace (Altcoins)/ Bounties
I still can not understand how much he is making real money using Facebook or Twitter. Although the reviews are quite good. Although it still depends on the number of subscribers to the account.
Activity: 963
Merit: 57
February 19, 2018, 10:11:20 AM

It will be very helpful

And what prevents .. to create a good product or service and try to sell for crypto currency?
That's a good qustion. I think that to make a good product you should have at least some money to start. By some, I mean 2k$ minimum.
I recommend you earn.com clixsense.com ( and know that it has nothing to do with crypto but they pay quite good money for surveys) and bounty.
Don't use faucets you will only lost time.

Activity: 140
January 24, 2018, 03:47:04 PM

It will be very helpful

And what prevents .. to create a good product or service and try to sell for crypto currency?
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
January 24, 2018, 03:17:05 PM
you can earn a crypto currencies by participating in bounty campaigns and that the only services you can offer to have altcoins and those srvices includes translations and tweeter or Facebook or even signature campaigns and you can find those things in this scetion Marketplace (Altcoins)/ Bounties
Activity: 115
January 24, 2018, 03:10:57 PM
There are a lot of different ways to do it, which is the best one?
Activity: 518
Merit: 115
January 24, 2018, 03:09:28 PM

It will be very helpful

There are a lot of ways to earn tokens/coins by providing services to ICOs and such. And most of those services requires the use of this forum. I recommend that read and understand the rules and regulations of this forum.
Try reading other topics too so you can have a full grasps of what crypto-currency is all about. Don't rush, read and learn first.
Activity: 274
Your Data Belongs To You
January 24, 2018, 03:06:22 PM
The easiest way to earn cryptocurrencies is participating in airdrops! I got some coins yesterday. Now they cost 50$. It is only for registration.
Activity: 392
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS
January 24, 2018, 02:59:04 PM

It will be very helpful

There campaigns who needs translator in their platform in order for other countries to understand their own services, in this way you can earn a good amount of altcoin and you can exchange it to bitcoins and start trading or hold it for long term in order to earn more profit.
Activity: 98
January 24, 2018, 02:47:52 PM
@Viberate CEO's were today at  World Economic Forum in Davos. Many celebrities get familiar with product and cryptocurency. One of them was also R&B superstar AKON.
Big things to come.

For all who missed my post yesterday. Viberate is giving 200.000 VIB tokens for fre for all participants (traders) at OKEX exchange by the rule first to come first to get. Dont miss the chance.
Activity: 322
January 24, 2018, 02:14:06 PM
There are many options to earn crypto currencies. You can earn through signature campaigns which is best part of bounties. You can also earn through social media campaigns like facebook, twitter, instagram, reditt.
Activity: 518
January 24, 2018, 12:21:56 AM
There are many ways to earn cryptocurrencies you can do buy and hold, trading (buy and sell and buy again and sell again...) and through participating in bounty campaigns where they will ask you to do a task for tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: