Pages:
Author

Topic: Earn crypto currencies. - page 13. (Read 1938 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
February 21, 2018, 05:49:12 AM
It's depend on what you can.  Everybody can participate in bounty campaigns and airdrops. But maybe you can do translations or you are designer. Also video. I think you can write a message to bounty manager and offer your skills.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
February 21, 2018, 05:44:50 AM
of course.

you can participate in bounty campaigns. help the diffrent projects to be heard of.

in return you will gate a stake on the allocation for the bounty campaign.

Activity: 21
February 21, 2018, 05:42:10 AM
Earning via bounties is something that you can do. After you learn all the technicalities you can actually start your own youtube/instagram and utilize social media to teach your leanings.
Activity: 460
Merit: 100
February 21, 2018, 05:23:04 AM
Is there any way to earn crypto currencies by offering services?

I am a student and i am new to crypto currencies and i want to bag more and more good cryptos so tell me is there a way to earn different coins by offering them services?

It will be very helpful

first you should know, you must understand first about crypto and bitcoin.
you will be required to have certain skills that can generate income from crypto
the question is, what potential can you do?

Theres many way to earn a cryptocurrency like in this furom theres bounty or any bounty work.first you do is reaserch and underStand what is crypto in that way you can earn a knowledge so that you can understand and joining a campaign or bounty and that time you can earn also a cryotocurrency.
Activity: 1330
C O M B O
February 21, 2018, 05:10:28 AM

I am a student and i am new to crypto currencies and i want to bag more and more good cryptos so tell me is there a way to earn different coins by offering them services?

It will be very helpful

first you should know, you must understand first about crypto and bitcoin.
you will be required to have certain skills that can generate income from crypto
the question is, what potential can you do?
Activity: 224
February 21, 2018, 05:06:06 AM
One way to earn a crypto currency is to participate in bounty companies. For this you need only time. You do not need to invest money. In the very bounty of the company you can choose an interesting direction for you: translations, participation in social companies, wearing a signature.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
February 21, 2018, 05:00:34 AM
I am also a student, and bitcointalk forum provides you with a lot of channels to earn bitcoins.
If you have a lot of followers on twitter and facebook, you can join the relative bounty thread.
If you are good at English and native translation, then you can participate in the translation task of the bounty thread.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
February 21, 2018, 04:47:08 AM
I'm also a student and bounty campaign is the best variant, then i'll start trading)
Activity: 784
Merit: 510
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
February 21, 2018, 04:25:16 AM

It will be very helpful

Best way to earn some money is during ICO crowdsale periods. Usually ICOs have bounty campaigns that you can participate in and earn some coins or tokens that you can later on sell or trade in an exchange platform. Bounty campaigns consist of a few sub campaigns some of which are Signature, Translation/Moderation, Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/Telegram, Youtube/Blogging/Media/Article campaigns.
There are also Airdrop campaigns that require no work normally, just a simple sign up to a telegram group or something easy as that.
All the above are a means to make some money on the side, depending on how successful the ICO is ofcourse.
Activity: 414
Merit: 250
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
February 21, 2018, 04:20:06 AM
Yes there a way to earn money, by joining the bounty campaigns. In bounty campaigns, you have to promote the ICO project and get paid in return.
Yes exactly that's really the rules and regulations while joining campaign, you need to promote the project that the developers made because with that the project the participants who join the project will be benefited  but not only the participants but also the dev also through the quantity of the participants.
Activity: 616
Merit: 124
February 21, 2018, 04:19:07 AM

It will be very helpful

Bounty campaigns are exactly what you are looking for. you can make blog posts, retweet or make translations to earn some extra income for your studying. But you will not get anything in short term. they pay in around 1 2 months after ico finished. So when you join you shouldnt expect anything for 3 4 months.
Activity: 405
February 21, 2018, 04:05:12 AM
Participate in bounty campaigns that new project offer.

Yes bounty campaign you will have plenty to choose to join like.

- Signature Campaign
  - Translation and moderation Campaign
  - Face Book Campaign
  - Content and Media Campaign
  - Telegram Campain
  - Youtube/Blogging/Media/Article Campaign
  - Twitter Campaign
  - Facebook Campaign
Activity: 90
February 21, 2018, 02:36:08 AM
First of all you need to research about this and a lot of read and diligence,perseverance to earn crypto currencies
So that you can earn crypto currencies to participating in this forum doing many tasks.

Airdrop- you need to help new crypto project and paid you for free distribution of coins
Signature campaign- you need to rank up and follow the rules
Bounty campaign- you can also take part in bounty companies, but before participating in bounty campaign you need to research on that project.
Activity: 673
February 21, 2018, 02:21:54 AM
I do not really understand the purpose of the service that I know we work and we will get paid in accordance with our work and if we have got it we can sell it and profit from this work we invest or we have the money we invest directly in the market or stock
Activity: 139
February 21, 2018, 02:15:43 AM
Yes there a way to earn money, by joining the bounty campaigns. In bounty campaigns, you have to promote the ICO project and get paid in return.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
February 21, 2018, 02:07:30 AM

It will be very helpful
first is what kind of service can you offer?are you knowledgeable of computer related things or job?because this is a internet world so works usually offered here is for computer.but if you dont maybe the best way is social media campaign because your a newbie and will be very hard to reach another rank now because of merit system.join campaign for facebook,twitter.reddit an telegram to gain more
Activity: 98
February 21, 2018, 02:04:05 AM
Participate in bounty campaigns that new project offer.
I also know that Airdropes also give some privileges, but I do not know exactly which they are.
Activity: 210
February 21, 2018, 01:53:48 AM

It will be very helpful

hello. try to join / participate bounties or airdrop in a project / ICO. You would earn crypto's as reward when doing there rules. That's a big start for a newbie to earn cryptos. And when you rank up to Jr. Member, try to find a project / ico which have a good reward for signature for jr. member and participate to it. Well, i hope I'd helped you.
Activity: 210
February 21, 2018, 01:48:29 AM
We habe bounties but also we have some apps with AR where you can earn some coins for doing some tasks
Activity: 266
February 21, 2018, 01:46:41 AM

There are too many people in the world of digital money. they must tell how to make money for newcomers. those with little money should evaluate the crypto money world.
Pages:
Jump to: