Pages:
Author

Topic: Earn crypto currencies. - page 15. (Read 1938 times)

Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
January 24, 2018, 01:56:51 AM
There are many different way to earn cryptocurrency on this platform like signature campaigning, bounty campaigning on social media i.e. Facebook ,twitter, Medium and Telegram etc., Apply for airdrops of incoming ICO's. From above all ways you can earn well amount of different coins of cryptocurrencies.
Good job highlighting some of the best ways to earn crypto through this forum. One of the best ways among the options that you provided to earn crypto through this forum has to be signature campaigns and bounty campaigns which are great when it comes to time to money ratio. Such signature campaigns(Paying in either bitcoin or altcoins) primarily help in improving knowledge of the crypto world and help in improving our writing skills.

Having worked in multiple signature and bounty campaigns, I can say without a doubt that such campaigns are absolutely worth the effort and time involved when compared to other options like facebook, twitter, telegram etc bounties.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
January 24, 2018, 01:42:03 AM
There are many different way to earn cryptocurrency on this platform like signature campaigning, bounty campaigning on social media i.e. Facebook ,twitter, Medium and Telegram etc., Apply for airdrops of incoming ICO's. From above all ways you can earn well amount of different coins of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 364
January 24, 2018, 01:28:45 AM
in the bounty program there is usually bounty blog or translate, maybe you can follow the bounty and later will receive a nice reward
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
January 24, 2018, 01:24:09 AM
there are plenty way of earning in crypto, join better airdrop and participate in some best bounty campaign
Activity: 330
Merit: 10
http://www.daxico.com/
January 24, 2018, 12:09:44 AM
I think you must reached first the required rank that are accepted to a campaign that you can participate on their bounties or search those campaign who accept newbies in that way you can earn coins to support your needs and possible that you can also pay your tuition fees in your school or you can help to your parents by joining on it while your still a newbie.
Activity: 189
January 23, 2018, 11:29:54 PM
i think you can earn crypto currencies by

1-playing games

2-bounty

Is there any way to earn crypto currencies by offering services?

I am a student and i am new to crypto currencies and i want to bag more and more good cryptos so tell me is there a way to earn different coins by offering them services?

It will be very helpful
Activity: 420
January 23, 2018, 03:32:24 PM
There are several ways to make money on crypto currency: mining, bounty, stock exchange. You are most suited to the second method. Just study the bounty programs of various ICO, carry out tasks - and you will succeed!
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
January 23, 2018, 03:25:13 PM
Check out this new coin, already on exchange!  ROI looks very good!  Medical Cryptocurrency with Masternode!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-medic-coin-foldinghome-gpu-mining-masternode-coin-2753447

Do your own research, study your own investments Smiley and luck will come to you Smiley
Activity: 98
January 23, 2018, 01:55:24 PM
Market yust entered its recovery stage and I can allreaady see some benefit from investing in @Viberate. They yust announced that they Will give 200k tokens for free for traders on OKEx

OKEX: https://medium.com/viberate-blog/trading-vib-on-okex-pays-off-with-200-000-extra-vib-77f3254fcbe7

Also tokens which I recieved trough their rewarding system (6500 VIB tokens) are gaining in value.
Since i am very greedy I Will continue with participation and earn some more. If you also want to take your share then:

Register here:

https://www.viberate.com/referrals/ce18a51e_8544c552_daed2202

and read more here:

https://change-underground.com/viberate-free-crypto/
Activity: 261
Merit: 2
January 20, 2018, 01:12:10 PM
There are some bounty compaign you have to join.It is the best way to earn the crypto currencies.There is a need of social media sites like facebook in which we like or share and in twitter you can tweet and retweet of the project.With the help of Airdop you can earn Tokens and after that you can get more profit.
Activity: 252
January 20, 2018, 12:09:43 PM
As far as I know there are several ways to earn an encrypted currency.
The first is to complete the task through the signature movement of the bounty thread, so you can get a certain altcoin.
The second is to get paid by translating the white papers of the various ICO projects (if your mother tongue is a good translator)
The third is to obtain a small amount of tokens by air drops.
The fourth is to invest in ICO, the return of investment ICO is amazing, but the risk is also very big.
Activity: 38
January 20, 2018, 10:33:46 AM
As everyone has pointed out that participating on bounties is the best and easy way to earn crypto,I would like to add a link where you can fine information of some ongoing bounty offer.Hope it Helps!
http://cryptocurrenciestalk.blogspot.com/2018/01/list-of-bounty-campaigns-for-icos.html
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network
January 20, 2018, 10:33:07 AM
Ayamj - I have a question, let's say I give my coinomi ETH address which a etc 20 wallet.. all coins which are ETC 20 supported will automatically get added? Or should we add how have seen this so far
well i started as a bounty hounter last year sept and m getting lots of benefits but you need patience some bounty takes months before paying , here is a link to bounty page

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyico-sureremit-an-ecosystem-for-global-non-cash-remittances-2709883
Activity: 167
Merit: 59
January 20, 2018, 10:30:14 AM
Participating in the bounty programs are defiantly a good way in the long run to acquire some decent wealth as a student. I did this all the time as a student. Make sure once you receive tokens that you hold out as best you can until the market value of the token gets to a good level before selling.. Remember to HODL!
Activity: 39
January 20, 2018, 10:25:23 AM
There are many ways to earn crypto currencies such as signature campaign, social media where you get manycoins.
Activity: 77
January 20, 2018, 10:15:27 AM

I am a student and i am new to crypto currencies and i want to bag more and more good cryptos so tell me is there a way to earn different coins by offering them services?

It will be very helpful
Just look for some new bounty campaign in this forum and read each instructions then apply them. You can earn a lot of tokens in joining bounties and you can earn a lot of profit when you get some coins. You can also earn tokens by joining airdrops.
Activity: 98
January 20, 2018, 10:03:29 AM
I found one token very interesting. Instead of mining you can get some tokens by promoting them on social media, adding artists, venues,...

If you want to increase your start budget by using social media than you can check out @Viberate where you can get some tokens on daily bases for participating in promotional activities.
Check out also their road map and predict some changes in price related to updates.

They give away 5000VIB's daily and reward looks like this (depends on participation volume):

You can read more about participation on link bellow:

http://www.metalsucks.net/2017/12/11/viberate-rolls-out-a-rewarding-system-allowing-music-fans-to-earn-crypto/
Activity: 868
Merit: 103
*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*
January 20, 2018, 12:14:01 AM

It will be very helpful

For newbie I suggest you to begin from the easiest way like bounty program who have a social media campaign. So your task are just share and like  post  the page of project which you already joined. And over time if your account level up to junior member, you can join much more like signature campaign.

But if you want earn much coin , you must be able to learn about make a blog or video. Because on this campaign sometimes have a big allocation. So just try it bro.
Activity: 30
January 19, 2018, 11:59:46 PM
Hi Newbie like me, lets start first to level up from newbie to Junior Member. From that We can qualify to join the signature campaign, airdrops, and bounty campaign.
Activity: 168
January 17, 2018, 11:15:54 AM
You could do aidrops and bounties but those give pretty small amount of coins.

Instead what you can do is make some actual money and buy crypto on your own. Remote work doesn't pay too bad.  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: