Pages:
Author

Topic: Earn crypto currencies. - page 17. (Read 1938 times)

Activity: 447
Merit: 108
January 11, 2018, 06:59:53 PM
Is there any way to earn crypto currencies by offering services?

I am a student and i am new to crypto currencies and i want to bag more and more good cryptos so tell me is there a way to earn different coins by offering them services?

It will be very helpful
Yes there are ways in which you can earn Bitcoin or altcoins via services either here elsewhere.  Just try as much as possible to developed your account with constructive post and regularly visit service section of this forum or bounty(altcoins) for campaigns and social media campaign. You can equally learn how to design avatar and signature for different company.
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
January 11, 2018, 06:53:47 PM
To participate in an advertising company for writing texts for a project or translation, or writing tweets, you need the knowledge of the crypto currency in general, and about this project in particular. If you have enough followers, you can take part in social bounty companies. But do everything honestly.
Activity: 706
Merit: 250
January 11, 2018, 06:41:43 PM
If you are a junior member probably you can not earn too much here but if you have a long time here in crypto currencies you will notice you had a nice income from crypto currencies.
Activity: 560
January 11, 2018, 06:38:34 PM
Your level is too low to take part in bounty signature. However, there are other bounty companies if you want to earn a little bit. Carefully read all the rules of advertising campaigns. If you do not fulfill the requirements, you will not be paid. However, there are airdrops. But do not specify your password there, only the purse.
You can get earned the most by joining signature campaign and also by promoting their project in  social media page. Maybe you can take part as their web designer so actually a lot more can earn bitcoin from here in the forum.
Activity: 126
Merit: 90
January 11, 2018, 06:37:09 PM
Develop the bitcointalk account and you will earn enough cryptos
Activity: 196
January 11, 2018, 06:28:36 PM
Your level is too low to take part in bounty signature. However, there are other bounty companies if you want to earn a little bit. Carefully read all the rules of advertising campaigns. If you do not fulfill the requirements, you will not be paid. However, there are airdrops. But do not specify your password there, only the purse.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
January 11, 2018, 06:14:15 PM
Hello,

I found a cool app which can let you earn some altcoins (~1$/day). All you have to do is open app, open reds envelopp near you. Verifiy your account using your Identity card to withdraw and enjoy free money !

Sear for "Lomostar" on play store or app store

Here's my ref code if you want reward me for sharing this cool app !

15G0SJ

Thanks in advance guys !
Activity: 226
Merit: 10
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
January 11, 2018, 06:20:11 PM
At the moment you can earn, offering companies their services, if you have any skills, translation , video recording about company , or simply making notes about the company in social networks, you can get their coins for free
Activity: 222
Merit: 12
January 11, 2018, 06:12:58 PM
You can translate texts. I know that companies pay tokens for this. You can participate in various advertising campaigns. But please choose only good projects. No need to advertise garbage. Spend your time for fraudster is not good idea. You will not get revenue, but nothing or shitty tokens.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
January 11, 2018, 04:56:05 PM
You can participate in airdrop - free distribution of coins, you can also take part in bounty companies. For example, retweeting messages thereby promoting good projects. Pay attention to my signature. It's a good company with great prospects. But bounty soon ends.
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
Pool of Stake
January 11, 2018, 04:47:17 PM

I am a student and i am new to crypto currencies and i want to bag more and more good cryptos so tell me is there a way to earn different coins by offering them services?

It will be very helpful

Oh well, typically you can join a signature campaign or, if you are fluent in different languages you can try to go for the translation bounties. It is quite competitive for the best coins, but you could start building your portfolio.
Activity: 1022
January 11, 2018, 04:41:28 PM
developer of service have with the offers as releasing index of request of job completion with the returns of crypto money on exchange with the enterprise.
Activity: 574
January 11, 2018, 03:50:09 PM
You can participate in the bounty campaign or free airdrops here in the forum.
Activity: 350
Bitcoin and co.
January 11, 2018, 02:43:53 PM
You are right, there is a lot of useless coins and tokens. But you never know what crap turns into gold. I read about Blue coins, the guy got 10k coins and now 1 coin is worth 1,6$. If you have some free time you surely can make nice money by doing giveaways and airdrop or join bounty programs.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
January 11, 2018, 02:37:50 PM
WOW!thanks for all this information! Now we can earn cryptocurrencies in many ways!
Activity: 158
January 11, 2018, 02:41:20 PM
Participate with various bounty campaigns. In here, you can see different kinds of campaign suh as Twitter Campaign, Facebook Campaign, YouTube Campaign, Translation and also s
Signature campaign. For the mean time, and each of every time rather, it is the best way to earn some.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
January 11, 2018, 02:36:18 PM
If you have money to start investing,  do research on ico's. If not,  look through bounty and airdrop campaigns.  All the best of luck! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
January 11, 2018, 02:35:26 PM

It will be very helpful

Yes. You can try if there's anyone or groups that wants your service. Head to Service section of the forum and show us what you have got. In there, you can also state your preferred payment.

You know it doesn't matter if you are student or disabled since crypto is for everybody that truly understand what is this all about. People have different way to earn so you might want to create your own way aside from the usual way.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 25
January 11, 2018, 02:29:56 PM

It will be very helpful

Mate, it is not enough to fixed your mind on earning here. Understanding the forum, what it is all about and its rules are important first. Then as you learn, you building a very good account for yourself. However, apart from joining a signature campaign to advertise and earn, if you have an inate gift, like graphics and design, script writing and others, you can explore it and earn to your desire.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 254
January 11, 2018, 02:29:39 PM
As already mentioned in this thread, bounty campaigns are the easiest way to earn some tokens that you than can sell on a exchange. However, there are thousands of bounties, so it is not easy to find a real good one.

Pages:
Jump to: