Pages:
Author

Topic: Earn crypto currencies. - page 18. (Read 1938 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 16
January 11, 2018, 02:25:56 PM
No problem if you are student and donnot have much money for start, it is the usual thing. Crypto is a strange world where you can earn without money even. Look for bounty programs and airdrops , it will be good start for you.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
January 11, 2018, 02:11:14 PM
I dont know about other promotional activities but I am really satisfired with @Viberate
Here is my reward from @Viberate for 2 months of participating in their promotional activities.

ACCOUNT BALANCE

4790.12848744 VIB

It is also very simple to participate. All you have to do is register on their site. Activate your social media accounts (confirm). And start promoting them. You can also earn VIB's by filing database with artists, venues, events and much more.

Register here:
https://www.viberate.com/referrals/ce18a51e_8544c552_daed2202

Read more about participating here:
http://www.metalsucks.net/2017/12/11/viberate-rolls-out-a-rewarding-system-allowing-music-fans-to-earn-crypto/

Current VIBe price:
$0,613469 USD (-7.97%)
0.00004139 BTC (-7.43%)
0.00045835 ETH (-17.37%)
Activity: 1582
Merit: 132
BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform
January 11, 2018, 02:10:03 PM

you must have knowledge and expertise. yes you can do something you specialize in computer science. you should try to find ways and knowledge first about crypto. that's my advice
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
January 10, 2018, 06:31:48 PM
As a newbie, it's very important to learn things about bitcoin, and how it works, in this forum, rules are very important to follow, and after that you can participate in anything according to your rank. In any task sometimes payments is token, and token is need to be observed by his popularity. The most popular token is the most expensive token. You can earn more on it.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
January 10, 2018, 02:54:09 PM
you can do signup at any airdrops as much as you can because each one of them have a potential that is legit and participating bounty you can get stake by doing the task like sharing tweets or fb post and many more
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
January 10, 2018, 02:50:52 PM
join bounty program, or join every airdrop, bounty is more then profitable . so i suggest you can join every bounty campaign. you need to work for bounty.
I think the same.
If you get cryptocurrencies this way, you will have 2 options. Sell them immediately or wait until their price rise up. Most of new coins which you get are very cheap. I advise to hold them all and wait. Some of them will still be cheap, but some of them might become so valuable.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Life is full of struggle
January 10, 2018, 01:37:59 PM
join bounty program, or join every airdrop, bounty is more then profitable . so i suggest you can join every bounty campaign. you need to work for bounty.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
January 10, 2018, 01:35:16 PM
Besides of participating in bounty programs that was often mentioned to you already I would suggest that if you have any skills to offer, to try to get involved with the projects you are interested in directly. As these are mostly startups there will be a lot of ways to help them. Doing the first step and reaching out offering help is what you should do!
Activity: 546
Merit: 261
January 10, 2018, 01:21:21 PM
Well you can join signature campaign,bounty campaign like social media campaign and collect airdrop.If you can do programming or design you can offer your service in the services subforum.You can do translation,youtube,blog campaign in many bounty in the bounties section.And after you got enough,start trading in the market,im sure you will get the hang of it and gain profit.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
January 10, 2018, 12:59:04 PM
You can get free cryptos via airdrops or through bounty signatures by posting or commenting with an icos signature.
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
January 10, 2018, 12:34:07 PM
have so many ways to earn coins like signature camp minimun req is jr. member, some bounty campaigns like social media (fb, twitter, telegram), youtube, translator, and others, this no need what your rank, and the last refferal, you can suggest you family or friends to join in market and you will get bonus from it
Activity: 70
January 10, 2018, 12:27:13 PM
Is there any way to earn crypto currencies by offering services?

I am a student and i am new to crypto currencies and i want to bag more and more good cryptos so tell me is there a way to earn different coins by offering them services?

It will be very helpful
If you want big profit, bountys and airdrops, being a part of a growing community, join DeepOnion. DeepOnion Is the next big crypto protecting your privacy and 100% untracable payments. DeepOnion Forum: https://deeponion.org/community/
DeepOnion Website: https://deeponion.org/
Activity: 82
January 10, 2018, 10:26:24 AM
To be honest, I'm not 100% sure these campaigns, bounties, etc. are that good. Those signature campaigns might be useful if they don't become a chore. Bounty stuff like signing somewhere... they don't earn much and usually require you to do chores that take some time. Sure, it might not be a lot of time, but still...

Airdrops might be interesting. But to be honest, I think that the best way to earn cryptocurrencies are either buying them or doing some sensible job and getting paid in a cryptocurrency.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
January 10, 2018, 09:21:12 AM

I am a student and i am new to crypto currencies and i want to bag more and more good cryptos so tell me is there a way to earn different coins by offering them services?

It will be very helpful
We are both students and I want also to grab the oppurtunity that I can earn while I am studying. You can study more at beginners and help and do make a way to provide yourself a knowledge, be resourceful because I am like with you during my newbie times.
You can look for bounties and airdrops in order for you to earn. Remember, don't get things easily, if you have patience and determination you can be successful.
Activity: 106
January 10, 2018, 09:18:03 AM
Have a look at Crowdholding.

They are a co-creation platform where you can give ideas and feedback and you can get YUPIES (their crypto) and other ERC-20 tokens (other startups on their platform).

https://crowdholding.com
Activity: 238
Medichain: The Medical Big-Data Platform
January 10, 2018, 09:15:01 AM
I've made a lot by joining airdrops, but it was really a gold rush of them a few months ago. Now I try to do bounties. Twitter bounties can be pretty good, as you can join several. I try to choose signature bounty with care.
Activity: 72
January 10, 2018, 09:13:45 AM
hi !

If you can't join signature campaign because of your rank, one good thing is the translation. It can offer you good payment if you have a "special" language that is not as usual as english, french, etc
Activity: 406
Merit: 30
January 10, 2018, 09:08:24 AM
If you have a significative knowledge of blockchain and computing technology, and you know a language other than English, you can offer translation services to upcoming ICOs here on Bitcointalk. You can find a lot of bounty threads where you'll find different campaigns. The translation section typically involves the website, the whitepaper, the ANN thread and its moderation.
With that being said, I recommend paying very close attention to the ICO you're interested in, read the whitepaper, ask for other opinions, do your research.
Keep in mind that if the ICO you translated for doesn't reach the goal you won't receive the reward.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
January 10, 2018, 09:06:44 AM

It will be very helpful
Study this forum deeply and you find many ways to earn crypto currencies. Signature is the best option to get highest share of coins as biggest allocation given to signatures in every new ICO. If you have healthy facebook and twitter accounts then social media campaigns are also a good option to earn crypto coins.
Activity: 672
January 10, 2018, 08:54:17 AM
You can earn crypto buy doing some promotional task on bitcointalk, by putting on signature on bitcointalk, you can also promote upcoming ICO on social media and get free tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: