Pages:
Author

Topic: Earnings from long time Holdings - page 2. (Read 641 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 0
August 15, 2018, 02:31:40 AM
I think long-term investment is a very good choice, because from history, we can see that as long as we invest in some excellent cryptocurrencies, they will have a lot of room for growth in the future, and this investment risk is even smaller. I think this is better. Investment method.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
August 15, 2018, 02:22:36 AM
There is no certainty of that good crypto about results as well as. When it is in good condition then, of course, hold the will can occur quickly and can produce. but when the conditions might be like this time then it will be difficult and take a long time to be able to generate profit from crypto.
Activity: 330
Merit: 102
August 15, 2018, 02:18:15 AM
Hi, how many of you have a successful story/earning from long time holdings? How many months or years that you hold it and what coin/s is/are that?

I am a holder and it seems like im loosing my patience with the particular coin that I am holding right now so I want to gain some inspiration from you when it terms with holding.
actually patience is really needed in investment because value can change. no need to complain you are not alone I also feel. and I realize that if I sell in a down market condition that is obtained is only a loss to avoid losses, hold is the right answer.
Activity: 165
August 15, 2018, 02:10:37 AM
In the long-term holding of this market, we will only lose more. Because the encryption market is very bad this year. The price of cryptocurrency continued to fall this year. Our long-term holdings will only sustain losses.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
August 15, 2018, 02:08:58 AM
What is the resulting from long term hodling, must be in accordance with that we are targeting. Because it would be useless, a waste of time, if we eventually sell to the conditions therein only.
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
August 15, 2018, 02:08:25 AM
I think that when you do a long-term holding you can get a lot of profit but not all coins are suitable for the long term because there is also a coin that is scam so you have to be careful when choosing to hold a long-term hold.
Activity: 247
August 15, 2018, 02:01:02 AM
In investment, of course, getting big profits is important, the number of coins and tokens is certainly confusing, let alone many coins and tokens that are not valuable so we must be selective in choosing coins or tokens that we make for long term investments.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
dApps Development Automation Platform
August 15, 2018, 01:59:19 AM
Don't loose your patience of holding because this is not the right time for selling your assets. If you sell it now you will regret it later. As we know the market are in really bad conditions so we must wait until the market recover. I'm sure bull market trend will come soon. So sit down and enjoy your coffee.
Activity: 219
August 15, 2018, 01:57:49 AM
With the crypto market trend is down today, you should buy and hold coin with good price because in the short time the BTC can not increase strongly, sometimes even drastically reduced. It is best to hold 3-4 months or 1 year for high prices
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
August 15, 2018, 01:55:11 AM
I like this idea most of others because its risk is much lower than other doings have here, what is more you should only wait with patience and that's all.
Activity: 350
August 13, 2018, 09:56:50 PM
I already profit a little from long term holding a few months ago. Then I invest again and wait for a few months to gain profit but at the moment the market is down and its a good time to buy more. Just have a few regrets because I get in when the market is still up but will trust and wait for it to go up again.
Activity: 252
August 13, 2018, 09:51:59 PM
I think if you want to get a good profit in the long run, we suggest that you invest, bitcoin, Ada, litecoin, Nxt, OMG, and ethereum, because some potential coins are so good that we hold them in the long run.
Activity: 161
Merit: 101
AI SOLUTION TO VOLATILITY IN YOUR CRYPTO SAVINGS
August 13, 2018, 09:44:26 PM
As for me, long time Holding keep me curious day by day about the new and happenings in the crypto world. It been a habit to check the news in the Internet for all kinds of news on cryptocurrency regarding its rise or fall by that day. Keep in mind that when Bitcoin and Ethereum rise or fall it affects the price of your holdings. In holding such as a token, when the project is growing or develop , when you hold it, it rises the potential for it to rise. Just note that when there is a continues rise, there will be a dump coming, so be ready for it.
Activity: 209
August 13, 2018, 09:42:01 PM
Hi, how many of you have a successful story/earning from long time holdings? How many months or years that you hold it and what coin/s is/are that?

I am a holder and it seems like im loosing my patience with the particular coin that I am holding right now so I want to gain some inspiration from you when it terms with holding.

I think I can't give you an inspirations. I also lose my patience already im in the bridge of breaking out. The market is at crisis and my holding are all losing its value already. It might be a disaster for everyone and want to break out.
Activity: 56
August 13, 2018, 09:35:08 PM
Almost in every business, when you buy some commodity you should know what your strategy will be with it. So when you buy some coin you already know how long will you hold it and what is you stop loss and take limit. If you do not have the strategy like this it will be really hard for you to earn money on any market.
Activity: 112
August 12, 2018, 05:27:21 PM
I don't have any successful story from long term holdings and its earnings yet, because I actually started investing when the market price was high, and when I did, the whole bloodshed began. Sad story yeah? Yeah right, I know. This however does not mean that I do not have faith in long term investments. As a matter of fact, I'm a believer of the fact that hodling for a long term would make you more money.
Activity: 670
Merit: 512
August 08, 2018, 11:32:16 AM
Earning from longtime holding is a great way to make money easily and its also called trade. We can do trade in two ways, one is short term and another one is the long-term holding. short-term trade is for experienced people and long trade is for a good researcher. for long-term holding, you need to search for the coin and the roadmap. You just need to hold your coins for the good times. The future of holding depends on what coins you are holding now.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
August 10, 2018, 07:23:18 AM
All of my earnings have been from long term holdings. All of the times that I have tried to make money short term from trading and the likes it has all ended badly because the market is way too volatile for anyone to be able to predict what will happen to the coin. If you have a good amount of coins then the best option is for you to hold it long term.
Activity: 434
Merit: 108
August 08, 2018, 02:44:05 PM

The exact answer you vryatli who will. With each coin, all in different ways. One coin I kept for a year, for example TEzos. Other coins a month can be stored and then it's time to sell them. There is no one algorithm, always in different ways.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 250
August 08, 2018, 11:17:46 AM

if you invest long term, patience is the main key that must be prepared before investing, in the end the results are always varied, because in crypto nobody always knows what the final result will be like.
before 2018, holding coins in the long run seems to be very profitable, but at the moment I think very few have done that, because starting from the beginning of this year coin price movements have decreased more often, so it is not recommended to hold coins too long.
Pages:
Jump to: