Pages:
Author

Topic: Earnings from long time Holdings - page 6. (Read 641 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 15
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
July 28, 2018, 11:48:25 AM
Patience is the key to success, I've learned that a long time ago. But!  don't forget to take profit sometimes, if it is, even if the asset is very promising and could give thousands of percent profit. This is a big risk and it may not happen. But don't sell everything. I had a thing with NEO. I held it for a whole year, bought it during ICO, sold it for $ 10 and was very happy until the price reached $ 100. I could have bought myself a small island.)
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
July 28, 2018, 11:47:07 AM
I think most of the people who got rich held on for at least two years.
I know a couple of people who held it for two years, and then they had freedom of wealth.
Activity: 494
Merit: 100
July 28, 2018, 11:46:38 AM
I know that with the hold of coins that know only potential you can earn a lot, especially if their project is successful and many ico sales their coin and if it reaches hardcap with this potential you will earn really great.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
July 28, 2018, 11:43:56 AM
I just want to share about my friend success story in holding ethereum. So last my friend bought ethereum approximately 15$ per coin earlier 2017 and then he sell ethereum when it reach all time high on the month of december 2017, approximately he sell at 998$ per coin. Then, after he sell it ethereum he just bought a van for business that give them today a stable income in picking up passengers everyday.
Activity: 420
Harmony for One and All
July 28, 2018, 11:33:23 AM
Hi, how many of you have a successful story/earning from long time holdings? How many months or years that you hold it and what coin/s is/are that?

I am a holder and it seems like im loosing my patience with the particular coin that I am holding right now so I want to gain some inspiration from you when it terms with holding.

My case also same like you. I entered in ICO market in 2017. I invested in few good projects which deserves long term holding for fruitful results. But our token values are declining more than ever now and even trading below ICO prices. This is because we are in crypto winter. Lots of regulation and development is going on in background compared to previous years. This is not reflected in terms of pricing. Because there is no pure mechanism to determine the value of tokens. Everyone is speculating token prices based on future expectations. I believe our long term holding on good tokens will give fruitful profits in future.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
July 28, 2018, 11:29:21 AM
Hi, how many of you have a successful story/earning from long time holdings? How many months or years that you hold it and what coin/s is/are that?

I am a holder and it seems like im loosing my patience with the particular coin that I am holding right now so I want to gain some inspiration from you when it terms with holding.

The only one coin that guarantee a profit from long time holding is bitcoin i think.
Othercoins will be replace by new coins but bitcoin is always on the top
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
YOUC - www.youengine.io
July 28, 2018, 11:26:12 AM

I still don't have any kind of story yet because i still holding my coins. What i know is, i bought them in the low price, so i believe i will earn my profit later.
For now, the holders must be very patience because the market condition slowly recovering from the bear market this time.
Activity: 365
July 28, 2018, 10:44:39 AM
I can say it that I am a proud holder of crypto because since when I have been holding crypto, I have had success story because the coin I invest and hold are some of the most potential and best coin in crypto, sometime I hold for as long as 2years no matter the market condition and when it ha risen to a price I know I can make reasonable profit, I sell them.
Activity: 630
Merit: 258
July 28, 2018, 10:40:48 AM
For me the earnings from long term holding is in the huge amount of income or profit
because there’s chances that the more you hold your investments in the long period of time, the more you will be profitable.
Activity: 408
July 27, 2018, 12:29:01 PM
I craved to clasp it delineating a dayspring being I am in judgment of the reality that a arcanum arguable to that nominal. Their bunch members are rattling devoted and looks serious some the project.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
July 26, 2018, 11:31:12 AM
With the current market trend.
In order to earn more money you can not be patient with long periods of time
You should have a trade training course to enter the market more effectively.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
July 26, 2018, 08:53:24 AM
Hi, how many of you have a successful story/earning from long time holdings?
I have earned successfully by just holding bitcoin. I have both from different prices and timelines.
How many months or years that you hold it and what coin/s is/are that?
I have bought and hold some during when it was around $1,000 and sold some on December high's. And until now I still have holding.
This is the key in the market, be patient and don't ever lose your patience if you are in this type of market. Success is coming in the process and you can't gain it for just single night.
Activity: 406
July 26, 2018, 08:44:52 AM
try looking for potentially good coins, I recommend xlm or stellar, this coin has good movement and potential for the short term.
but if you choose for the long term I stick to bitcoin, maybe two or three more years you will feel the results.
you are impatient? try trading, it's faster but tiring
Besides that I also think this is the best thing to do if you want to earn a profit for sure is to buy coins with potential and have a future and last a month or year and know if you get it while holding it but before you buy coins you have to make sure it is good and there are projects to come to hold this coin.
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
July 26, 2018, 08:42:14 AM
try looking for potentially good coins, I recommend xlm or stellar, this coin has good movement and potential for the short term.
but if you choose for the long term I stick to bitcoin, maybe two or three more years you will feel the results.
you are impatient? try trading, it's faster but tiring
Activity: 245
Merit: 11
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
July 26, 2018, 08:37:53 AM
Before I make steps like this I am firmly sure that I am ready to front my loss if ever, Holding handle huge amount of risk and disappointment,it depends on the coin if it plays well or not. Lot of patience may required to accomplish this process, cause if not then expect worst. Months ago since I gather onions, the price of BTC in that time was approximately 12,000 USD, I sold all my onions cause I am fine with the exchange, but few weeks later and then BTC got hit 20,000 USD I fell short disappoint with that but my actions is too late. Same as well in my XRB, but after all I don't still blame my self cause in return i have experience.
Activity: 283
July 26, 2018, 06:55:49 AM
Which coin are you are holding now? I need to know those coins name after that I can help you. what kind of coins you are holding its good or bad for the long run first you need to know.if you holding some good project coin than its fine if not then you are just wasting your money and time. So i would suggest you invest some legit good project and those coins that are listed in coinmarketcap at top 50 coins.

I am holding helbiz coin and it seems like it will never raise the value, so before I lose a lot I want to know if I should sell it already or wait for until a certain time because I dont have an idea on until when I will wait for it.
Activity: 532
July 25, 2018, 04:54:50 AM
i have been holding some my earning from bounty since last year. with current price start to go up i will still wait until it reach the price i expect then sell it. do you need money now? if not then better wait for more time.
Activity: 140
July 25, 2018, 04:40:43 AM
I think, that long time holding is a smart thing to do, I prefer to do ot, because the cryptocurrency market is still very young, and it will develop very good in the near future, and we all will receive a lot of profit
Activity: 12
July 24, 2018, 01:14:05 PM
I have bought cryptocurrencies early December 2017, just before the bull run. I have invested 1.5k and it is now worth 2.5. One time it was worth 17.5/20 but well... we all get greedy sometimes.

By biggest currency is NANO. Once worth 30 dollar for 1, now only 2 Cheesy Tongue.

For now, I am just hodling. When there comes a bull run again I will probably sell some. Hope I learned from my mistakes.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
July 24, 2018, 01:12:48 PM
Just be patient.
A lot of the coins being hold will turn out to be disappointments, some will break even, but you need to wait for the ones that will moon.
That's why I think it's important to spread your investments.
Pages:
Jump to: