Pages:
Author

Topic: Earnings from long time Holdings - page 8. (Read 641 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 11
July 24, 2018, 11:45:28 AM
Been holding NEO for a while and it has gone up and down, but overall after long term holding it has been profitable. Still has a long way to go, i think it will hit $500 like ethereum is right now
Activity: 213
Merit: 10
July 24, 2018, 11:37:29 AM
Mine collect doge from any of the gambling sites and hold it i  know there are times that doge will rise up in a year. Only one attitude in being a holder, have patient all the time.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
July 24, 2018, 11:28:46 AM
Practice shows that long-term investments are very profitable. Look at the bitcoin chart! Those who bought it at the very beginning for a couple of dollars and kept until today have become millionaires, and some - billionaires! It is also worth noting that such investments will keep you nervous. It will not be necessary to look at the chart every day and worry when the asset falls.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
July 24, 2018, 11:23:08 AM
I think this is the best thing to do if you want a sure profit to do is buy a coin with a potential and have a future and hold it a month or year and know if you earn it while holding it but before you buy a coin You have to make sure that it is good and there are coming projects to earn you the hold of this coin
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 11:18:17 AM
Long-term investment in my opinion it's from a year ago, I have such coins and so far I'm not going to sell them but the prices to me are pleasing the coin in 4 months has already yielded a profit three times more and continues to grow!
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
July 24, 2018, 11:07:23 AM
I bought ACT last year, but I chose to hold it for a long time only for four months, which brought me a return of 50 times. However, many people chose to sell ACT when it just X2.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
July 24, 2018, 11:03:44 AM
Hi, how many of you have a successful story/earning from long time holdings? How many months or years that you hold it and what coin/s is/are that?

I am a holder and it seems like im loosing my patience with the particular coin that I am holding right now so I want to gain some inspiration from you when it terms with holding.

Talking about holding your coin for a long time,don't loose patience because most of the coin prices will soon bull due to the rise in price of bitcoin. However you can adopt another market strategy of selling and buying when there is a rise in price.
Activity: 283
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 10:57:19 AM
Hi, how many of you have a successful story/earning from long time holdings? How many months or years that you hold it and what coin/s is/are that?

I am a holder and it seems like im loosing my patience with the particular coin that I am holding right now so I want to gain some inspiration from you when it terms with holding.
Pages:
Jump to: