Pages:
Author

Topic: Earnings from long time Holdings - page 3. (Read 641 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
ONe Social Network
August 08, 2018, 11:14:53 AM
I still can not share profits from a long-term contribution, since he has mine till 2020 , but something can change!

Activity: 420
August 08, 2018, 11:06:45 AM
You need to decide who you are. Investor in the long term or crypto trader

Now both options can work, but we need iron nerves
Activity: 1078
Merit: 270
August 08, 2018, 11:00:55 AM
Hi, how many of you have a successful story/earning from long time holdings? How many months or years that you hold it and what coin/s is/are that?

I am a holder and it seems like im loosing my patience with the particular coin that I am holding right now so I want to gain some inspiration from you when it terms with holding.

in my opinion it can't be predicted for sure and can only wait and continue to monitor every market movement, especially in the allcoin we hold. I think you must learn to observe and try to find a lot of experience in this industry.
Activity: 350
August 08, 2018, 10:46:06 AM
Long time Holdings certainly can take place, but you need to understand that those coins that you hold can become not of interest to most.
Activity: 392
August 08, 2018, 10:43:57 AM
Certainly, the potential e-currencies that have been carefully selected by investors will benefit from long-term holdings. Make sure that their value increases over time.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
August 08, 2018, 10:42:40 AM
to work on following use of returns with tasks of evaluation as those might as begun on supports with presence of different unit of indication to put on aspects of mirrors with future projection as the initials on number with target to manage within the complete of terms with the trading plan.
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
August 08, 2018, 10:39:49 AM
in my experience, i've been holding ripple since 2014, when it's only 0.008$ and selling it on january 2018, when it's hit $2. i've hold 30,000 ripples in total. that was my best investment so far
Activity: 179
Merit: 1
August 08, 2018, 10:38:07 AM
There are different token in crypto currency, there are for short term and a long term hold.
you need to have the guts to hold for that long.
be wise everytime, you should make a research for it, it will help you to decide when to sell.
Activity: 143
Merit: 0
August 08, 2018, 10:34:35 AM
If you find a coin and hold it for long periods, you will get a profit for that time if the coin continues to grow and get noticed in the market. I have seen coins rise several times over a long time
Activity: 129
August 08, 2018, 10:31:51 AM
People who have been investing in crypto for a long time since 2018 are losing money, and the market's decline has sent investors' hearts crashing.

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
August 08, 2018, 10:29:24 AM
Hi, how many of you have a successful story/earning from long time holdings? How many months or years that you hold it and what coin/s is/are that?

I am a holder and it seems like im loosing my patience with the particular coin that I am holding right now so I want to gain some inspiration from you when it terms with holding.
if you invest long term, patience is the main key that must be prepared before investing, in the end the results are always varied, because in crypto nobody always knows what the final result will be like.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
August 08, 2018, 10:28:41 AM
When you buy some commodity you should know what your strategy will be with it. So when you buy some coin you already know how long will you hold it and what is you stop loss and take limit. If you do not have the strategy like this it will be really hard for you to earn money on any market.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
August 08, 2018, 10:28:06 AM
I prefer to buy and forget. Like any other investment, the returns are worthwhile only in the long term. I follow the policy of revisiting my investments only when I need the funds. And then I liquidate the ones with lowest returns and prospects. Same with cryptocurrency. Try not to think about it or follow the prices every day. It just adds to stress. 
Activity: 336
Merit: 55
August 08, 2018, 10:22:43 AM
In times of super dip of altcoin price repeatedly, i am mow convinced that you are only minimizing the potential of earning the real passive income when holding an altcoin. Lots of negative thinking are coming and regrets. I somehow made some profit in holdings but most of the tokens i hold for a long time now went down its price for almost -70%.
Activity: 396
Chainjoes.com
August 08, 2018, 10:18:46 AM
earning in long term holdings might give you a maximum amount of profit, because you have the chance to sell at the highest price, but the thing is, you must be patient enough to wait until that time comes.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
August 08, 2018, 10:11:31 AM
If you buy coins now you won't have to wait long. I think that in a few months the market will please us.

it will be, it is a matter of time, and it is always needed to go down, so that afterwards, price could go up..
Activity: 1638
Merit: 425
August 08, 2018, 10:16:42 AM

The problem in long term holding is that, not all coins are worthy of holding for years. Especially in newly listed tokens wherein only some are having price increase upon being listed on different exchangers so if  a coin is not that promising, selling would be a better option and investing to other huge crypto in the market such as Bitcoin and ethereum which are having higher chance to pump for a long run.
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
Xircus
August 08, 2018, 09:49:28 AM
I have very simple advice. Try to forget about cryptocurrency. The main thing is not to sell your tokens. In the future, there will be growth and it will be possible to make some decisions. And now the main thing do not make mistakes and do not sell. Although I understand that it is very difficult to stop being interested in cryptocurrency.
Yes, we can earn by holding long term but it tooks time to earn, we can't expect because the market is unpredictable if you choose a potential coin then I can say it will totally achieve.
Activity: 412
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
August 08, 2018, 09:57:08 AM
If you buy coins now you won't have to wait long. I think that in a few months the market will please us.
Activity: 179
August 08, 2018, 09:52:24 AM
Yes we can benefit greatly from hold long-term token. but not all the coins for the long term. coins such as the bitcoin ethereum and perfectly suited to hold long term. can you imagine when you have a bitcoin in 2010 and still hold it until now how much profit can you get?
Pages:
Jump to: