Pages:
Author

Topic: Earnings from long time Holdings - page 4. (Read 641 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 08, 2018, 09:44:39 AM
I have very simple advice. Try to forget about cryptocurrency. The main thing is not to sell your tokens. In the future, there will be growth and it will be possible to make some decisions. And now the main thing do not make mistakes and do not sell. Although I understand that it is very difficult to stop being interested in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 773
August 08, 2018, 08:39:11 AM
Buy or hold is a subject of special admiration for beginning cryptocurrency traders. Stories about bitcoin millionaires, kept on his coin purse for several years - one of the main reasons for the popularity of this strategy. Since cryptocurrency market is still very young, many traders believe that the effectiveness of buy or hold will remain very high in the next 3 - 5 years.
The main risk when working with this strategy is a sharp collapse or a long drop in the value of the asset. When investing funds for a long period, you need to be prepared for the fact that in case of an unsuccessful combination of circumstances, the value of the asset may fall several times.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
August 08, 2018, 08:09:35 AM
I think that in the past few years, many people have succeeded in becoming rich by long-term holdings, but this year's market is not the case. Many people have suffered even more losses because of long-term holdings!
Activity: 153
Merit: 1
August 08, 2018, 08:08:03 AM
Long term projects like holding gave me so many chances for changes and opportunities to earn money that I am planning to deal with it later as well.
Activity: 221
Merit: 0
August 04, 2018, 02:12:24 PM
I wouldn't lose patience at this point.  The entire market is clobbered.  Everything is experiencing this downturn aside from maybe 1% of the coins.  If it was just your coin having an issue then I would say you need to wait for an uptick and sell. 
The thing you do is right. Stay patient and wait for the market to rise with the best coins in your opinion. Some success stories that I heard from holding in a long time with strong patience.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
August 04, 2018, 02:02:12 PM
I have a friend who had some altcoins and had it holding for about some months. He had told me that the coin has good potential and then I had invested in it too. I am still holding it. My friend though had some emergency and had to sell it. But the returns he got were surprisingly 6x times more than the initial capital. Since then BTC price dropped hard and along with it the atcoins dropped harder due to which I am still holding those coins. I am not upset about it though because the project is amazing and I believe holding it for long will definitely create significant bigger returns.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
August 04, 2018, 01:55:02 PM
I have started investing in crypto assets recently and I don't have any successful story now because it is a long term investment I have made and I need to wait at least a year for the outcome. But, I heard from my friends that their investments which was made a year back have yielded a good profit, some of my friends have tripple their investment within a year.
Activity: 147
Merit: 2
August 04, 2018, 01:52:32 PM
I wouldn't lose patience at this point.  The entire market is clobbered.  Everything is experiencing this downturn aside from maybe 1% of the coins.  If it was just your coin having an issue then I would say you need to wait for an uptick and sell. 
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the
August 04, 2018, 01:49:54 PM
The most successful traders/investors in the field like SecretsOfCrypto and needacoin are the longest term hodlers. But holding is good only if you have a good entry (risk/reward wise) and you chose a project wisely (good fundamentals, inflation, community, a lot of parameters). Buying the top of a fresh shitcoin's pump isn't the way to go.
Activity: 448
August 04, 2018, 01:19:22 PM
It depends on the coin so coins are not just worth the patience if you can thoroughly examine the coin to see that i will bring you lots and lots of return then hold on but if it wont please do not waste your time holding it give it up
Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
August 02, 2018, 06:48:16 PM
I'm in the long times crypto market. My works didn't always work out well, i earned a lot from some coins, i lost some and all my movements took their place in my life as an experience. Holding it for a long time is not always the right move.
There should be a specific investment plan in each stage of the market to be able to invest in the most effective way. At the moment I think that short-term trading is good because the market is volatile, if you hold the stock, you can hold on to the market.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1598
Do not die for Putin
August 02, 2018, 06:44:59 PM
Hi, how many of you have a successful story/earning from long time holdings? How many months or years that you hold it and what coin/s is/are that?

I am a holder and it seems like im loosing my patience with the particular coin that I am holding right now so I want to gain some inspiration from you when it terms with holding.

To be honest, I have not made more than x2 in long term holdings, since I joined the cripto mining and then investing, but not as early as some people who hoarded plenty of bitcoin and now are living la vida loca.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
August 02, 2018, 06:38:22 PM
I'm in the long times crypto market. My works didn't always work out well, i earned a lot from some coins, i lost some and all my movements took their place in my life as an experience. Holding it for a long time is not always the right move.
Activity: 589
Merit: 102
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 02, 2018, 06:02:27 PM
I think most of the people who got rich held on for at least two years.
I know a couple of people who held it for two years, and then they had freedom of wealth.

I agree with you because I am still holding my coins and that I'm doing about 1 year. My personal strategy consists of only 2 years of holding, but I think it can change for more.
Activity: 106
August 01, 2018, 06:28:35 PM
I am currently holding bitcoin and some other maintream altcoins for a few months and the results have been not so good, but there is definitely profit, I mean I prefer to have my money for savings in the form of cryptocurrencies, it mean I can get profits, no matter how little they are, they are still worth it.
Activity: 86
August 01, 2018, 06:27:56 PM
Yes, you are right, we are all experiencing the same things as you. The current market downturn makes it harder for us to wait. If we want to sell coins, we will regret it.
We need more patience.
Activity: 263
August 01, 2018, 06:21:56 PM
I have the same situation as you do. However, my friend  managed to increase his investments. He invested a small amount in several growing ISO and in half a year his investments have more than doubled. But this success was rather provided by the right time of investments
Activity: 45
August 01, 2018, 08:59:05 AM
I just started dedicating my time on cryptocurrency this year so I  haven't earned big money yet from my holdings. Hopefully by the end of this year I will become one of the luckiest holders of some coins and tokens in my wallet. It's very inspiring to see that some people has become a millionaire just by long time holding of some coins.

I can tell you for sure that there are some promising coins that have successfully completed ICO in 2017, early 2018 like Shift, Humaniq, Revain, AdHive.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
August 01, 2018, 08:48:54 AM
I just started dedicating my time on cryptocurrency this year so I  haven't earned big money yet from my holdings. Hopefully by the end of this year I will become one of the luckiest holders of some coins and tokens in my wallet. It's very inspiring to see that some people has become a millionaire just by long time holding of some coins.
Activity: 151
August 01, 2018, 08:42:17 AM
I have no successful experience, but my friends around me have successful examples, so I can share some experiences with you. It's currently at a low point. This is the best time to invest in cryptocurrencies. Wait for the market to pick up again and sell them, then you can get wealth from it.
Pages:
Jump to: