Pages:
Author

Topic: eB2X - Revolution in Digital Payment Industry - page 63. (Read 15297 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0
good project I like with fast payment and low fee good luck guys
Activity: 406
Merit: 10

I like this project good luck dev sure this project will attract big investor demand
Activity: 266
i definitely believe in this project and hoping it will success, i love the road map hope the developer get success
Activity: 238
Good project and i will fully support this project with my time and cash. Success is guaranteed
Activity: 56
You are doing very good....
Low block time low confirmations....
Glad to see you at the good price....
Good wishes for your project.....
Activity: 20
A very interesting project from the point of view of investment in the future can bring not a bad profit. If dev team work hard, they will all work out. I will follow the thread further.Good luck!
Activity: 52
Such a great project dev!!!
Just do your best to let this project successful dev!!!
Goodluck!!!
Activity: 162
Just looking at your website, this design is acceptable, and the concept is very motivating for participants. I hope you have a strong and careful team to push it forward.
Activity: 336
 i think will be much buyer at this, this token will be valuable at future, so why not to invest at here.
reading at yourweb site  it some great plan at there,waiting for the white paper
Activity: 72
This is sounds quite interesting, good luck to your project and success.
Activity: 434
X-Block.io
The concept and goal of this project make me amaze. I think this will be the success someday, If i have a chance to have some of your token i will be happy to hold your token until the price will go to the moon.
Activity: 14
Great idea. Such fusion will deliver the best of both to all users and the results will be definitely powerful. Looking forward to its success.
Activity: 42
Crystal clear Roadmap. Good promising future, fast confirmation time and quick payment systems. I love to make transaction  with this kind of tokens, and I look forward to use this [Suspicious link removed]d job!
Activity: 377
Merit: 100
great aidrop . hopefully join this airdrop . thank you .
Activity: 18
I think it has a potential to go to the moon. . goodluck dev & the team.
Activity: 2
Good and nice project ,i wish this project will sucess and goodluck devs
Activity: 20
not a bad idea to invest in this project, this concept has always managed to attract the attention of many people, I am very curious about your promotional program, ICO or campaign, I hope this project is successful, I will make this to be one of the list of good projects , I will watch the next progress
Activity: 322
eB2X is an excellent project. I'm highly interested and will support this project. Keep up!
Activity: 36
very interesting project.. looks promising..
Activity: 308
eb2x its a nice platform..i know it will success
to development on this project good job.
the concept on this project was great
Pages:
Jump to: