Pages:
Author

Topic: eB2X - Revolution in Digital Payment Industry - page 64. (Read 15297 times)

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
eB2x is a good project and i hope this will be successful,its a good time to collect more cryptocurrenies because price of BTC is not stopping.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
I like this project it really has everything a crypto needs. I am really considering investing seriously in this. Good luck to developers
Activity: 232
Merit: 0
the project looks very impressive so good luck guys and i follow that project
Activity: 31

i like this idea im sure
we wait big successful soon

Regars
Activity: 40
I think this is a good project but i'm not clear with the road-map but the features are good!
I'm waiting for more updates about this project...all the best!
Activity: 11
Hello. I am very impressed with your project. Especially the transfer rate. So I joined your project. I will follow your results. I want to wish you good luck in achieving your goals.
Activity: 280
eB2X is promising project i think this is best opportunity for investors , Just joined the Airdrop !
Activity: 1
eB2x is going to be even bigger than what ebtc tried to be, this will go to the mooooooooon.  Smiley
Activity: 57
another great and interesting project in the making. i believe this will be a big hit in digital currency market. best of luck eB2X community.
Activity: 42
I LIKE YOUR ROADMAP ... HOPE TO HAVE A SUCCESS TO THIS TOKEN...
Activity: 55
Congrats to the team in advance seeing this coin will moon someday because concept are good and concise. very transparent to community. lets support make it huge
Activity: 59
Quite impressive and many investors members invest if it is inexpensive and quick way,I want your success
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
Very great project!, Im excited to get hold of this coin, cant wait Smiley .Very good job dev and team for this project. Im willing to invest on your project. Joined your airdrop too.
Activity: 3
Good Whitepaper and concept. Like it very much. Good job.
Activity: 451
Merit: 100
I like to join with this next generation crypto with trust.Good luck development team Smiley
Activity: 401
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Nice project with great idea. Goodluck devs
Activity: 56
great project. great idea. this project has potential in the world of digital currency market. good luck
Activity: 70
the project looks good, especially happy fast transactions. Good luck
Activity: 84
looks very promising project. looking forward on the success of this project. good luck.
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
eB2X is looking like a great coin in the making with Lowest Transaction time of just 1 minute, and with High compatibility, Low total supply of 21 million only.
I am looking forward to hold this coin till it reaches the moon.
Pages:
Jump to: