Pages:
Author

Topic: eB2X - Revolution in Digital Payment Industry - page 66. (Read 15297 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
www.Zercados.com
Looks like the project is good and i hope it has real road map behind it to which you can stick t and deliver.
Activity: 96
0x8dF252dA894DB4aB205c1B4B8769Eec0522f49af
Let's help dev to make this token success guys.. Cheesy

BTW, do you need indonesian translation dev...? Cheesy
I can help you.. Cheesy
PM Me.. Wink
Activity: 1274
Merit: 100
Low block time minimum transaction time and the most important great team work hope eB2X will go moon in no time as soon as it will listed on one major exchange. i have applied for airdrop and wish to donate some bucks and get more. Thanks and best wishes.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
With a good team,,, a good road  map , and a good exchange, I believes this token will moon to it fullest
Activity: 74
I think this Coin has a lot of potential of booming. Better watch this closely.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
The project is still new and Im looking for more developments from this project. I have read some accusations from other members about the dev, I just hope dev will clear it and the project will improve much. I also hope this project will be a success.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
i like eB2X thats why i support it ,also eB2X is high quality,,it has a potential token,,looking forward for the future,thanks for sharing this platform
Activity: 679
Merit: 102
do you have plan to have a bounty campaign? if you have a plan then count me in to support your project i hope that you have a high security for your project and make this project active goodluck
Activity: 28
This project is so interesting cause im sure that the officials,developers also the admin here in  this project is doing their best to make this project successful.
I know that they have talented devs that can make a great quality to qualified those people whoa is interested or liked their project especially to the generous investors.

Good luck dev.
Activity: 49
eB2X is a nice token, I want that token because the token will be of high value, for dev eB2X is very good work and good luck with his project ,thank you.
Activity: 77
Objective of the project is very unique & it is really appreciated you guys come up with the solution . so far it is looking very well managed & team working on it actively .
I am hoping some bounty to get this precious token
Activity: 98
I think that this project has a strong team, which has experience for future development, this is a good project for investment.

Activity: 23
I am supportive of any project that aims for lightning speeds and lowest fees. Rooting for you all!
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
Will this overcome the congested network of ethereum network like what is happening now?
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Great token! I read all white paper about this and really like you plan for this token!
I hope you will grown up this token with all member here! Thanks
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
Its clear that this is the same project as ether light. Whats the point in not trying to hide you are the same dev in those tokens.
Activity: 448
Merit: 11
i read briefly the roadmap,  really interesting.  fusion between Bitcoin n and ethereum is good idea, but the most we want is faster conformation,  safety,  low fee and fast transaction.
Activity: 434
I join you in your project. I hope for rapid development. Will you have a bounty the company? On which exchanges you want to trade?
Activity: 294
Merit: 16
Looks damn well promising project would love to be a part of it
Activity: 7
The name and the concept of the project is encouraging. Still looking for more updates and news tho. Will stay tuned, hoping for a great, successful project.
Pages:
Jump to: