Pages:
Author

Topic: eB2X - Revolution in Digital Payment Industry - page 83. (Read 15297 times)

Activity: 128
Merit: 10
This project has a potential to succeed.great idea and concept. I will be looking forward on this one.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
Nice project and great concept too. I'm looking forward for this project for more updates and activities. Good luck to the team and the success of this project.
Activity: 113
More competitive ....Full support....Dev.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
eB2x offers a bunch of improvement including the fast block time. This will be better if eB2x can bring those improvements into reality.
Activity: 392
I like this project, I'm going to stay here to see how it develops and give my support to the community.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Am joining this project and I plan to hold Cool Cool
Activity: 41
Joined the project with 0.03 ETH, it's fine that the maximum offer for the eB2X token is limited to Smart Contract, which will not cross 21 million. Waiting for the Pre-ICO.
Activity: 2
Hello Everyone,
I am glad to be a part of this wonderful community. I can't wait to start contributing to the success of the project.
Warm regards,
Cheers!
Activity: 138
You only need to be right once....
Wow only 3 confirmations !!!that's just amaaazing!!!! one of my problem when i try to transforme a coin  from an exchange to an other is the confirmations that makes me loose moeny ...this is a good idea guys !!!just go ahead with this it will help all traders and crypto-community
Merit: 101
Powerful team is working hard to build a success I continue to support you guys good luck Smiley
Activity: 48
I like the fearures of the project. Good luck.
Activity: 64
promising project I ever joined in, developer keep us updated what happening, wish all the best in this project.
Activity: 67
Interesting project, will be following this one
Activity: 140
Mining Maganda paba?
very nice project hope will success soon. good luck
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Very interesting project. Keep up the good works.
Activity: 96
The segwit ticker is quiet very popular these days. Im just gonna hope this is not just a pump and dump token. It has potential if only the dumpers would give it a chance.
Activity: 2
Very impressive project
Activity: 5
Great project! TOKEN TO THE MOOOOOON!!!!
Activity: 169
NEM Wallet: NA4P5WURI6CYWZ3KRYZ6BZ2WBYWGFJDWY6BZ5Y
I wish the developers of eB2X success.Good luck devs.
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
I think, I already signed up here before, or I'm just confuse with the names. Anways, I'm looking forward for this project, I like the idea of cheaper and much faster transaction unlike bitcoin. Hoping this token to the moon, good luck to all the devs!
Pages:
Jump to: