Pages:
Author

Topic: ECCoin (ECC) Takeover by Trusted-Cryptos Team [Griffith] - page 19. (Read 91207 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Hello,

i have a problem to transfer coins to an exchange.

There is an error massage: "error: transaction creation failed"

I have the newest wallet which is syncing and staking.
I used "repairwallet" at console and it past without repairing anything.

So where is the problem? Any ideas?

BR
andro
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
Yeap, they are still missing. I was fully sync'ed sinnce last night. Maybe comkort has not updated its wallet? It's the first time I make a transaction and it doesn't show anywhere. What would be the cause of it?
Btw great job so far. I like the new name, logo and the wallet!

wait for it for a little bit. PM me if nothing changes. ill see what else i can try and do

I noticed that I can see the transaction using the wallets built-in block explorer. I will wait till tomorrow and PM you for any news.
Thank you!

i just PMed you
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Yeap, they are still missing. I was fully sync'ed sinnce last night. Maybe comkort has not updated its wallet? It's the first time I make a transaction and it doesn't show anywhere. What would be the cause of it?

wait for it for a little bit. PM me if nothing changes. ill see what else i can try and do

I noticed that I can see the transaction using the wallets built-in block explorer. I will wait till tomorrow and PM you for any news.
Thank you!
legendary

legendary
Hey guys. I sent about 3.5m ECCoins to comkort and they never arrived there.. Does anyone have any idea what happened?Smiley

Date: 09/Dec/2014 03:23
To: Comkort EcuyN9toR9275ymDbP9tbCS3szniqxVNnd
Debit: -3513290.00 ECC
Transaction fee: -0.02 ECC
Net amount: -3513290.02 ECC
Transaction ID: 9a387841e104ccc06ea1fb2a8d1d95bc32bac3e90193e359b3c76a594e59e229

check to make sure your wallet is in sync. if you havent already update to the lastest wallet version. the last block is 368782

i dont see your transaction in the block chain so that might be part of the problem

I am on the latest wallet and fully synced now.Got only 3 connections though..
I can't find the transaction either, that's why I am a bit worried:P I tried sending them while the wallet wasn't completely synced. Should it matter though?

are the coins still missing? try to repair the wallet now. and i dont think it would matter. but it might...
Hey guys. I sent about 3.5m ECCoins to comkort and they never arrived there.. Does anyone have any idea what happened?Smiley

Transaction ID: 9a387841e104ccc06ea1fb2a8d1d95bc32bac3e90193e359b3c76a594e59e229

check to make sure your wallet is in sync. if you havent already update to the lastest wallet version. the last block is 368782

i dont see your transaction in the block chain so that might be part of the problem

I am on the latest wallet and fully synced now.Got only 3 connections though..
I can't find the transaction either, that's why I am a bit worried:P I tried sending them while the wallet wasn't completely synced. Should it matter though?
legendary

Activity: 655
Merit: 500
BXT BitToken - No premine - Fair launch
Sweet  Cheesy You're welcome.

Thank You very much I have recovered most of my coins. Cheesy

Try running the RPC command "repairwallet". This can be done via the console in your wallet. Navigate to Help/ Debug Window / Console.

This command will look for any bad transactions but may not work as your wallet likely still sees the transactions as good
What the hell? My coins Just disapear from my wallet, one month ago I have more than 11M and now only 16.6186, all transactions appear in transaction list and all is correct, but my balance is only 16.6186, It cost me half of my life to synchronyce the last month in my wallet and now all of my coins have gone  Huh very very bad....  
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Thank You very much I have recovered most of my coins. Cheesy

Try running the RPC command "repairwallet". This can be done via the console in your wallet. Navigate to Help/ Debug Window / Console.

This command will look for any bad transactions but may not work as your wallet likely still sees the transactions as good
What the hell? My coins Just disapear from my wallet, one month ago I have more than 11M and now only 16.6186, all transactions appear in transaction list and all is correct, but my balance is only 16.6186, It cost me half of my life to synchronyce the last month in my wallet and now all of my coins have gone  Huh very very bad....  
Activity: 655
Merit: 500
BXT BitToken - No premine - Fair launch

Activity: 15
What the hell? My coins Just disapear from my wallet, one month ago I have more than 11M and now only 16.6186, all transactions appear in transaction list and all is correct, but my balance is only 16.6186, It cost me half of my life to synchronyce the last month in my wallet and now all of my coins have gone  Huh very very bad....   
legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001
ECC = EasyClearCoin
 Wink
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129
Second question:

A coin (currency or valuta if you like) is not only for exchanging them for another coin, but also for buying and selling goods and services.
Where will that part be? Or are ECC and MWC chiefly meant to be traded?

(By the way: E-Currency Coin as name says two times the same: currency and coin)

In my believe, we have to create value first. This is a certain value against BTC, trust and continuation of a coin. There is no merchant in the world that will accept a coin that is not stabilized and have doesn't value.

There are simply too many coins coming into the market and dissapear again. That stops merchants from accepting Cryptos.

So, we want to make our coins stable, give them a purpose to start with and then look for merchants. But looking for merchants is not a priority on this moment. 

I can not but agree with that.

On second thought: I agree with that for the first part of your answer. I don't agree with your last sentence. That's why coins are popular and become stable. Especially BTC, for instance, and DOGE and others. Of course there will be always fluctuations in the price.

The first stage priority is creating technical stability, then increasing distribution. The two are linked, of course. Takes time and patience.
legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001
ok
no problem
it was an example
legendary
it can be a twitter account newly made there is no real problem
and by the way voting is a breeze with the right program
 Cool
Sorry, I can not vote, because I don't have a Twitter or Facebook account. I don't want to.

Anyway: changing the rules for nominatiion and voting along the way seems to me not very honourable...

For the same reason I can't sign up on askcoin.net
I don't like that.

dont use a program to vote please. its dishonest and quite frankly very easy to track
legendary
My wallet won't start synching. I installed the latest version 2.1 and started the wallet. Nothing happens.
I tried downloading the blockchain but i get a error 22 message because of the blkindex file, meaning the wallet won't open.
Any ideas?

Yes, Can you open the ECCoin.conf file and delete everything in there.Then you can put this data there:

listen=1
server=1
maxconnections=100
rpcuser=yourusername
rpcpassword=yourpassword
addnode=129.21.141.60
addnode=38.93.234.100
addnode=54.72.236.49
addnode=88.20.74.221
addnode=23.251.134.93
rpcport=19119
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1

I have uploaded a complete ECCoin map (without the wallet.dat). It is from the beginning of november in .zip format

The download link for the ECCoin Map without wallet.dat   https://mega.co.nz/#!F91E0JLZ!9mCGnOsiVqYQPmiCFUBr0Sr7Vg9Uv-gb6cFEC5HQbPE

*Edited  You can find ECCoin.conf here (depending on OS) in the ECCoin folder:

Windows: %APPDATA%\ECCoin\
Linux: ~/.ECCoin/
Mac: ~/Library/Application Support/ECCoin/

Still nothing. The stuff you said do edit in the .conf file was already there and the file you linked is the one that wouldn't work. I've tried deleting everything but the wallet.dat file and deleting ecc.qt then reinstalling... nothing.  I'm really running out of ideas

Edit: i fixed it. It was a problem with my router settings not letting the program through the correct ports.
I started the wallet QT, enetered options, then network and unchecked both UPnP and SOCKS proxy. It started synching immediatly

glad to hear you fixed it
Activity: 7
My wallet won't start synching. I installed the latest version 2.1 and started the wallet. Nothing happens.
I tried downloading the blockchain but i get a error 22 message because of the blkindex file, meaning the wallet won't open.
Any ideas?

Yes, Can you open the ECCoin.conf file and delete everything in there.Then you can put this data there:

listen=1
server=1
maxconnections=100
rpcuser=yourusername
rpcpassword=yourpassword
addnode=129.21.141.60
addnode=38.93.234.100
addnode=54.72.236.49
addnode=88.20.74.221
addnode=23.251.134.93
rpcport=19119
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1

I have uploaded a complete ECCoin map (without the wallet.dat). It is from the beginning of november in .zip format

The download link for the ECCoin Map without wallet.dat   https://mega.co.nz/#!F91E0JLZ!9mCGnOsiVqYQPmiCFUBr0Sr7Vg9Uv-gb6cFEC5HQbPE

*Edited  You can find ECCoin.conf here (depending on OS) in the ECCoin folder:

Windows: %APPDATA%\ECCoin\
Linux: ~/.ECCoin/
Mac: ~/Library/Application Support/ECCoin/

Still nothing. The stuff you said do edit in the .conf file was already there and the file you linked is the one that wouldn't work. I've tried deleting everything but the wallet.dat file and deleting ecc.qt then reinstalling... nothing.  I'm really running out of ideas

Edit: i fixed it. It was a problem with my router settings not letting the program through the correct ports.
I started the wallet QT, enetered options, then network and unchecked both UPnP and SOCKS proxy. It started synching immediatly
legendary
Comkort exchange is still trading ECC paired with Bitcoin.

Yes, and https://askcoin.net/ as well.

The same goes for Xnigma: https://xnigma.com/

But I don't know if their ECCoin wallet is the right version.

that website looks reallly sketchy. lol

Is there a problem in 155750 block ?

there shouldnt be. if the wallet stopped synching, then just restart the wallet. its been known to happen with crypto coins
Pages:
Jump to: