Pages:
Author

Topic: ECCoin (ECC) Takeover by Trusted-Cryptos Team [Griffith] - page 23. (Read 91207 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
my wallet want sync for any reason, tryed to delete .lock & peers files, nothing 0 connections ,
and im europe based, any other ideas ?
legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
so delete .lock and peers.dat just two files? Delete from %appdata%. Does this sound correct?

if you are having sync issues yes
well im syncing but i only have one connection. I guess i can leave it for now. 
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
so delete .lock and peers.dat just two files? Delete from %appdata%. Does this sound correct?

if you are having sync issues yes
legendary
legendary
Do yoiu have those european nodes, because I'm European too.

they are in the conf file. they are UK based. the BE you linked is actually UK as well

I thought as much. Is the other BE (129.21.141.60) down, then? The page won't load, although a tracert works fine.

alright. oso i was having trouble connecting on three wallets. so i did this and it fixed connection issues on all three. so try this.
go into the app data for ECCoin. delete the
.Lock
peers.dat
files. this seems to fix low connection issues. also double check to make sure your conf file matches the first posts

I'm confirming it helps.

perfect. i had a feeling that would do the trick
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014

they are in the conf file. they are UK based. the BE you linked is actually UK as well

I thought as much. Is the other BE (129.21.141.60) down, then? The page won't load, although a tracert works fine.

alright. oso i was having trouble connecting on three wallets. so i did this and it fixed connection issues on all three. so try this.
.Lock
peers.dat
files. this seems to fix low connection issues. also double check to make sure your conf file matches the first posts

I'm confirming it helps.
legendary

.Lock
peers.dat
legendary

legendary
i think the problem is geographical. my european nodes and stuff seem to be fine. but anything in USA or canada im having problems with. which is odd.
legendary
Is something going on with some nodes, because my wallet doesn't get connection to the ECCoin network atm?

By the way: thank you for saving ECC!

yeah. ive noticed that over the last day or two. im looking into it now
legendary
the more people that just keep the wallet open at all times means it will be easier for people to connect. the network is reletively small right now so that affects the process a bit. im working on something that will fix that though.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
Activity: 297
Merit: 250
Maybe we should put a downloadable dat file in the op. Getting this wallet up running was a long process. Lets make it easy for new investors.

Good idea. Took me a couple of days to get full blockchain downloaded and multiple restarts of the client.
legendary
Not getting any connections. I changed the conf. to read .60 at the end of the first node, still nothing...Any ideas?

Never mind it started working....just took some time.

I can send you my peers.dat if you want...just send me a PM.

Ok...that is even better, that it just started working.

I will put a few million in when i get a chance to send some ltc to one of the exchanges and keep it running for a few weeks.
If anybody wants to sell me some on swiss..i put an order in at 44
Maybe we should put a downloadable dat file in the op. Getting this wallet up running was a long process. Lets make it easy for new investors.
legendary
Not getting any connections. I changed the conf. to read .60 at the end of the first node, still nothing...Any ideas?

I will put a few million in when i get a chance to send some ltc to one of the exchanges and keep it running for a few weeks.
If anybody wants to sell me some on swiss..i put an order in at 44
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1076

legendary

legendary
Activity: 1076
Is it possible change number of coins? Swap?
Is good for us return to Btc, ltc market is a problem :/

Return to BTC market is what all of us want. There are serveral ways to do that. A swap can be a good thing, it also reduces the size of the blockchain we have on the moment, but it also creates problems for forgotten wallets. We will keep this option open.

What we are doing on the moment is creating some pretty unique futures for our coins (ECC and MWC). Griffith is working on 2 things, in wallet trading and Multicoin support. We believe that these 2 futures will generate a lot of interest in these coins, especialy the Multicoin support because it's a new thing, never seen before.

Seeing how the progress is going at the moment, I expect that we can see these futures to be roled out at the end of the year or in the first 2 weeks of January

legendary
Activity: 1551
Merit: 1002
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚&#
Is it possible change number of coins? Swap?
Is good for us return to Btc, ltc market is a problem :/
Pages:
Jump to: