Pages:
Author

Topic: ECCoin (ECC) Takeover by Trusted-Cryptos Team [Griffith] - page 22. (Read 91207 times)

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
Environmental Conservation Coin  ... i like the angle ... also ... Energy Conservation Coin
I like the direction.

Extremely Cool Coin ... ++ likelike, it's still got the "enviromental" theme too /cool as in not wasting energy
Too unserious  Smiley

What about Exchange Crypto Coins , just a thought

its like a promotion. in the coin name. i like this discussion though. any more ideas?

also update: ECCoin has been officially worked into my Wallet that supports mulitiple coins. ECCoin holders will get a boost from holding coins in their wallets as well. so keep a look out for when that is finally done (i mean ill announce it but later i will add to the front page update links and stuff)
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003
Environmental Conservation Coin  ... i like the angle ... also ... Energy Conservation Coin
I like the direction.

Extremely Cool Coin ... ++ likelike, it's still got the "enviromental" theme too /cool as in not wasting energy
Too unserious  Smiley

What about Exchange Crypto Coins , just a thought
legendary
Activity: 1414
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
I like the direction.

Too unserious  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
East Coast Coin ... if there a bunch of not in NYC ecc'rs ... jersey is fine, philly, boston, dc

Environmental Conservation Coin  ... i like the angle ... also ... Energy Conservation Coin

legendary
Activity: 1092
You can't drop the second C in my opinion because of the history of this taken over Coin: ECC, wellknown at least.

EDIT: EasyClear of ECCoin matches the new logo as I see it.

i agree, ECC
just listing other words to use in the combo

[logo]
           E C C
 Ecological Clean Capital

East Coast Coin

Economic Choice Coin

Electronic Currency Coin

Engineered Crypto Coin

Environmental Conservation Coin

Everlasting Community Coin

Extremely Cool Coin

Cool
legendary
You can't drop the second C in my opinion because of the history of this taken over Coin: ECC, wellknown at least.

EDIT: EasyClear of ECCoin matches the new logo as I see it.

i agree, ECC
just listing other words to use in the combo

[logo]
           E C C
 Ecological Clean Capital
legendary

this is cool

words are ... mmm ...  Undecided

e = ecologik, economik, evergreen
c = clean, clear, capital, community, conservational

forget the 'COIN' we get it all ready ... like www.somewebsitename ... we got it we dropped the www.
now drop the 'coin' thing
legendary
worked around with the network section of the code today. should have fixed a few things at the least. we will roll out an optional update soon. you really only need to update if you
1. run a node
2. have been having some connection issues lately.

will post again later when the wallet update is actually published to the front page
legendary
do I need to do anything for POS. How long does it take before it starts after i put coins into the wallet?

no and yes  Wink
your balance has to be at it's address for atleast 2 hrs, coin-age maxes out at 84 days (coin-age fuels the mining engine)
you can run the wallet as often as you like, the more you do the more your 'interest' will compound and the more you will be suporting the ECCoin network.
if you don't do anything for a long time you'll still get stake the next time you run the client
my wallet has been up and running for 2 days im not seeing any stake. Coins have been in the wallet for two days. My computer runs 24/7.

Don't worry... as written above the time to receive stake is between 2hrs and 84 days. You WILL get the stake and will receive the 25% a year.
OK...I will leave it running 24/7. No hurry, I just wanted to make sure I was doing it right. Thanks for quick response...

Just be sure that the wallet is unlocked otherwise minting will be suspended
legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
do I need to do anything for POS. How long does it take before it starts after i put coins into the wallet?

no and yes  Wink
your balance has to be at it's address for atleast 2 hrs, coin-age maxes out at 84 days (coin-age fuels the mining engine)
you can run the wallet as often as you like, the more you do the more your 'interest' will compound and the more you will be suporting the ECCoin network.
if you don't do anything for a long time you'll still get stake the next time you run the client
my wallet has been up and running for 2 days im not seeing any stake. Coins have been in the wallet for two days. My computer runs 24/7.

Don't worry... as written above the time to receive stake is between 2hrs and 84 days. You WILL get the stake and will receive the 25% a year.
OK...I will leave it running 24/7. No hurry, I just wanted to make sure I was doing it right. Thanks for quick response...
legendary

no and yes  Wink

legendary

no and yes  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1894

no and yes  Wink
legendary
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
All done syncing right now, ty guys
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
my wallet want sync for any reason, tryed to delete .lock & peers files, nothing 0 connections ,
and im europe based, any other ideas ?
Have you put correct eccoin.conf in your ECCoin directory?
yep Eccoin.conf is c/p from this thread first page,

my wallet want sync for any reason, tryed to delete .lock & peers files, nothing 0 connections ,

Can you confirm that you are on version 2.1.0.0

if so, then you can find ECCoin.conf here (depending on OS):

Windows: %APPDATA%\ECCoin\
Linux: ~/.ECCoin/
Mac: ~/Library/Application Support/ECCoin/

Can you add the red addnode line. After restarting that should give you connections.

listen=1
server=1
maxconnections=100
rpcuser=yourusername
rpcpassword=yourpassword
addnode=129.21.141.60
addnode=38.93.234.100
addnode=54.72.236.49
addnode=88.20.74.221
addnode=23.251.134.93
addnode=88.6.128.253
addnode=38.93.234.101

rpcport=19119
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1

now checking the extra nodes
legendary
another possibility is to change the addnode= to connect=
the other coins never use this because for most other coins connect= means connect only to that peer and dont look for others. however, i changed the connect= in ECC to mean try to always connect to that peer WHILE looking for others. its basically a more strict addnode but still does everything addnode does. so that can be another solution to get some peers initially
legendary

Can you confirm that you are on version 2.1.0.0

if so, then you can find ECCoin.conf here (depending on OS):

Windows: %APPDATA%\ECCoin\
Linux: ~/.ECCoin/
Mac: ~/Library/Application Support/ECCoin/

Can you add the red addnode line. After restarting that should give you connections.

listen=1
server=1
maxconnections=100
rpcuser=yourusername
rpcpassword=yourpassword
addnode=129.21.141.60
addnode=38.93.234.100
addnode=54.72.236.49
addnode=88.20.74.221
addnode=23.251.134.93
addnode=88.6.128.253
addnode=38.93.234.101

rpcport=19119
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
Activity: 894
My wallet is stuck on block 285427...
I tried everything as described above, but my wallet still won't sync...
Anyone with the same problem?

Regards

Goldmaxx
legendary
Activity: 1414
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
Have you put correct eccoin.conf in your ECCoin directory?
Pages:
Jump to: