Pages:
Author

Topic: ECCoin (ECC) Takeover by Trusted-Cryptos Team [Griffith] - page 20. (Read 91207 times)

legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1023
I am a good bro
Is there a problem in 155750 block ?
Activity: 807
Merit: 251
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
there will be a rather large development update coming soon. it will be posted on the OP as well as in a post, the developments include:

1. a more defined description of who is working for this coin
2. a webpage for the coin off of the development teams official website. this website will also have the two other coins we care for as well as our other crypto projects.
3. in wallet trading for the coin. the coins wallet will be updated to include api calls for trading with the exchanges in an additional tab.
4. an update section telling the status of development on the wallet that will hold multiple coins at the same time. this coin will be included in that list.
5. official news media feeds to follow to get up to date news at random times with what we are doing.
6. link to a youtube page where development videos / other things will be posted.
7. what holding this coin will mean for you in the future in relation to the multiple coin wallet.

stay tuned everyone, sorry for no big updates recently Smiley
legendary
I am a good bro
Thanks @mdtspain  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003
Comkort exchange is still trading ECC paired with Bitcoin.

Yes, and https://askcoin.net/ as well.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Comkort exchange is still trading ECC paired with Bitcoin.
legendary
How long is minimum stake age?

2 hours. max is 84 days
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
How long is minimum stake age?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 265
We will soon be makeing an official announcement as to the new trusted crypto group or team
that is currently taking care of ecc!

Nothing will change only the pr side of things should improve for you and to this end,
the reason for my post here today is,

I cannot state enough how important is for everyone involved with the trusted-crypto group of coins multiwallet,easyclearcoin and supercoin,
to do everything you can to support what we are doing and by extension yourself and your coin!

As all our coins will inevetibly get multiple coin supported multiwallets when the project is complete
i would like to share just how big this will get, especially from a PR perspective.

Please follow the link and check who has personally contributed and is following us
I don't have to say the absolute media potential we have at our beck and call here
and it is encumbant on us all to to contribute and make sure this becomes a reality.

https://www.startjoin.com/backers/project/Multi_Wallet

Im letting you all in on one of our PR angles and I hope you will all do your
utmost to realise this oppertunity.

keep minting! Wink

legendary
My wallet won't start synching. I installed the latest version 2.1 and started the wallet. Nothing happens.
I tried downloading the blockchain but i get a error 22 message because of the blkindex file, meaning the wallet won't open.
Any ideas?

Yes, Can you open the ECCoin.conf file and delete everything in there.Then you can put this data there:

listen=1
server=1
maxconnections=100
rpcuser=yourusername
rpcpassword=yourpassword
addnode=129.21.141.60
addnode=38.93.234.100
addnode=54.72.236.49
addnode=88.20.74.221
addnode=23.251.134.93
rpcport=19119
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1

I have uploaded a complete ECCoin map (without the wallet.dat). It is from the beginning of november in .zip format

The download link for the ECCoin Map without wallet.dat   https://mega.co.nz/#!F91E0JLZ!9mCGnOsiVqYQPmiCFUBr0Sr7Vg9Uv-gb6cFEC5HQbPE

*Edited  You can find ECCoin.conf here (depending on OS) in the ECCoin folder:

Windows: %APPDATA%\ECCoin\
Linux: ~/.ECCoin/
Mac: ~/Library/Application Support/ECCoin/
legendary
I am a good bro
My wallet won't start synching. I installed the latest version 2.1 and started the wallet. Nothing happens.
I tried downloading the blockchain but i get a error 22 message because of the blkindex file, meaning the wallet won't open.
Any ideas?
Me too..  Huh
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Any ideas?
legendary
My wallet doesn't synchronize  Huh

Can you give me some more information? Which version do you have? What block are you on?

Also 1 very helpfull comunity member has uploaded the full blockchain a few days ago:https://www.dropbox.com/s/dhwadurb77avqoi/eccoin.rar?dl=0
legendary
I am a good bro
My wallet doesn't synchronize  Huh
legendary
Wallet 2.1.0.0 is not staking, no confirmations on generated coins. Did I miss a version update or something??

no, thats odd, check to make sure you:
1. have connections
2. are on the right block with either of the BE
RJF
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Online since '89...
Wallet 2.1.0.0 is not staking, no confirmations on generated coins. Did I miss a version update or something??
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Hi everyone! How's it going? Share your opinion)
legendary
Thanks everybody for voting!!!

Griffith made it to the next round for the Proof of Honor.

legendary
Feature Request in next wallet version.

Someway to tell when block is near staking, like a weight # beside it or anything else that helps gauge how close you are to stake.

Thanks.
 Cool

will write that down. thanks for the request
legendary
Activity: 1092
Feature Request in next wallet version.

Someway to tell when block is near staking, like a weight # beside it or anything else that helps gauge how close you are to stake.

Thanks.
 Cool
Pages:
Jump to: