Pages:
Author

Topic: ECCoin (ECC) Takeover by Trusted-Cryptos Team [Griffith] - page 24. (Read 91207 times)

legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
Which wallet should i download. Is the one on the op OK? Is 2.1 for windows OK?

Yes, the wallets 2.1.0.0 are all ok.
They will generate a ECCoin.conf file, but the first addnode in that .conf file needs to be changed to addnode=129.21.141.60

You can find ECCoin.conf here (depending on OS):

Windows: %APPDATA%\ECCoin\
Linux: ~/.ECCoin/
Mac: ~/Library/Application Support/ECCoin/
Ok thanks
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

Yes, the wallets 2.1.0.0 are all ok.
They will generate a ECCoin.conf file, but the first addnode in that .conf file needs to be changed to addnode=129.21.141.60

legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
legendary
How come client has 0 connections to network? 2.1.

For those that are experiencing "0" connections with the 2.1.0.0 wallet, please check if your .conf file is like this.
Especialy the first addnode=129.21.141.60

ECCoin.conf

listen=1
server=1
maxconnections=100
rpcuser=yourusername
rpcpassword=yourpassword
addnode=129.21.141.60
addnode=38.93.234.100
addnode=54.72.236.49
addnode=23.251.134.93
rpcport=19119
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1

Syncing now

FYI getpeerinfo only shows these two peers.

Getpeerinfo is showing me these connections with the above .conf file

Activity: 297
Merit: 250

For those that are experiencing "0" connections with the 2.1.0.0 wallet, please check if your .conf file is like this.

ECCoin.conf

listen=1
server=1
maxconnections=100
rpcuser=yourusername
rpcpassword=yourpassword
addnode=129.21.141.60
addnode=38.93.234.100
addnode=54.72.236.49
addnode=23.251.134.93
rpcport=19119
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1

Syncing now

FYI getpeerinfo only shows these two peers.

legendary

ECCoin.conf

listen=1
server=1
maxconnections=100
rpcuser=yourusername
rpcpassword=yourpassword
addnode=129.21.141.60
addnode=38.93.234.100
addnode=54.72.236.49
addnode=23.251.134.93
rpcport=19119
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

Ditto ?

Cool
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Activity: 313
HGPUPC addicted!
Bitcoin increase in price might come handy to ECC. =) Remember! We have  25% POS!
HGPUPC addicted!
I guess all exchanges (popular) manage the applications based on volume... some more, some less.

I am not entirely sure what BTER need to enlist a coin. But asking them can solve that problem.
The other side of the coin is that I am not sure if they will do it. Based on the estimated superstition that "most of people" think ECC is or was dead, they will NOT do a thing, unless there is indication (based on market cap history) that the coin is really recovered.

But I guess trying does not hurt. And it's what I am doing by voting there every day. 10 votes/hour (when I can vote).

EDIT: In my opinion, bittrex is driven more or less 100% by the profit each coin generates to them. BTER too, but they have different business alignments and the result is obviously different. I prefer BTER. No hard fellings on Bittrex though.
legendary
We Need bittrex first imo.

they either want a ton of volume valuing .02 btc per week which at current price would mean a lottt of coins have to be traded daily( completely understandable)
or 3btc for a listing for 6 months where these volume limits are ignored.

Actualy the volume needed for Bittrex is more. They delist coins that have a volume less then 0.2 BTC a DAY over the past 7 days....that means a volume of 1.4 BTC to NOT get delisted. For us to get listed we need to create much more volume.
legendary
Activity: 1400

they either want a ton of volume valuing .02 btc per week which at current price would mean a lottt of coins have to be traded daily( completely understandable)
or 3btc for a listing for 6 months where these volume limits are ignored.
Activity: 894
legendary
Keep voting... spread the word that the coin is returning back to life!

https://bter.com/voting#ECC

what doe you have to get before they accept a coin on bter?
HGPUPC addicted!
Keep voting... spread the word that the coin is returning back to life!

https://bter.com/voting#ECC
Activity: 145
Merit: 100

we have a different concept we are going for. even though it is an ECC wallet. you would be able to trade BTC to LTC. not just ECC coin pairs.

How do the ecc holders will benefit for this?

We, the ECC holders , are working on the development by donating many hours of work and knowledge to this coin and to his holders. We will only have a return if we can make this coin work. We bought our coins on the Exchanges ,(Mintpal for me at 9sat) so NO Premine, NO Instamine and NO ICO/ITO or any kind of scamming shit...Let's be clear on that.

As you all may know, we are involved in 2 coins, ECC and MWC. For both of the coins we took over the development because the original dev left or didn't have time anymore.

Now that the network problems are resolved on ECC, I think it's save to say (correct me if I am wrong, Griffith) that ECC and MWC can expect a simular roadmap for development. We are developing some unique futures from which we going to keep the source closed....There will be no copies available for scam developers.

There is the in wallet trading that we are currently developing, you will have the possiblity to trade coins on various exchanges. All the trading pairs will be available from those exchanges.

The next Development (in my eyes the biggest thing) is something where Griffith is spending most of his time on, on this moment. It is his next generation wallet. 1 wallet for multiple coins.... First he is making the wallet for our 2 coins ECC and MWC. Later with this wallet you must be able to control ALL the coins that you have on the computer where the wallet is installed.

All this is a preparation for the next step that we will announce once we have developed the two things above. Then there will be a complete explaination how the holders from our coins (ECC and MWC) will benefit from all the development.

Also we have 99% ready a PoS Multipool that will pay in ECC and MWC. The whole back-end is coded from "zero" by Griffith. We are waiting for the guy that made the front-end, but he's working in a area where there is no Internet at the moment. To give you all an idea how the looks are going to be http://www.multiwalletcoin.com/media/

cool..thats lot of updates..
legendary

we have a different concept we are going for. even though it is an ECC wallet. you would be able to trade BTC to LTC. not just ECC coin pairs.

We, the ECC holders , are working on the development by donating many hours of work and knowledge to this coin and to his holders. We will only have a return if we can make this coin work. We bought our coins on the Exchanges ,(Mintpal for me at 9sat) so NO Premine, NO Instamine and NO ICO/ITO or any kind of scamming shit...Let's be clear on that.

As you all may know, we are involved in 2 coins, ECC and MWC. For both of the coins we took over the development because the original dev left or didn't have time anymore.

Now that the network problems are resolved on ECC, I think it's save to say (correct me if I am wrong, Griffith) that ECC and MWC can expect a simular roadmap for development. We are developing some unique futures from which we going to keep the source closed....There will be no copies available for scam developers.

There is the in wallet trading that we are currently developing, you will have the possiblity to trade coins on various exchanges. All the trading pairs will be available from those exchanges.

The next Development (in my eyes the biggest thing) is something where Griffith is spending most of his time on, on this moment. It is his next generation wallet. 1 wallet for multiple coins.... First he is making the wallet for our 2 coins ECC and MWC. Later with this wallet you must be able to control ALL the coins that you have on the computer where the wallet is installed.

All this is a preparation for the next step that we will announce once we have developed the two things above. Then there will be a complete explaination how the holders from our coins (ECC and MWC) will benefit from all the development.

Also we have 99% ready a PoS Multipool that will pay in ECC and MWC. The whole back-end is coded from "zero" by Griffith. We are waiting for the guy that made the front-end, but he's working in a area where there is no Internet at the moment. To give you all an idea how the looks are going to be http://www.multiwalletcoin.com/media/
legendary
Activity: 1022

legendary
POS is going like crazy! Transactions are very fast now! It's a dream =)

I know we are on "sleep" zone for crypto but remember.. eventually.. it will wake up again. Set your investments.

We are working on trading inside the wallet. On this moment we are working on the API from Cryptsy. The Cryptsy Api is kind of incomplete for what we want.
For those familiar with API's, we are retreiving data via the Privateapi.

What we want on the first page are the fields : Tradingpair, Last Trade, % Change, Bid, Ask, Low, High, Volume and Time. Nearly all those fields we can get from the Method "getmarkets". The % Change has to be calculated on the fly but the challenge is coming from the "BID" and "ASK".

The "BID" and "ASK" we can get from the method "marketorders", however the Cryptsy Api doesn't allow us to retreive them in 1 big array, they need to be retreived 1 by 1 which takes a lot of time, because there are restictions for how many calls we can make a minute.

We are in contact with Cryptsy to see if there is a way to resolve this, but they are very slow to respond to us....

There is also an other thing that Griffith is working on, maybe when he comes back from his "Halloween Weekend" he can tell you all something about it... 

Just wanted to say that you may contact Miraclecoin developer (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-mcl-miraclecoin-no-ico-proof-of-faucet-distribution-traders-coin-822317).

The first api based trading bot there came out today and maybe you can share some experiences to get coding easier for both.

Activity: 434
POS is going like crazy! Transactions are very fast now! It's a dream =)

I know we are on "sleep" zone for crypto but remember.. eventually.. it will wake up again. Set your investments.

We are working on trading inside the wallet. On this moment we are working on the API from Cryptsy. The Cryptsy Api is kind of incomplete for what we want.
For those familiar with API's, we are retreiving data via the Privateapi.

What we want on the first page are the fields : Tradingpair, Last Trade, % Change, Bid, Ask, Low, High, Volume and Time. Nearly all those fields we can get from the Method "getmarkets". The % Change has to be calculated on the fly but the challenge is coming from the "BID" and "ASK".

The "BID" and "ASK" we can get from the method "marketorders", however the Cryptsy Api doesn't allow us to retreive them in 1 big array, they need to be retreived 1 by 1 which takes a lot of time, because there are restictions for how many calls we can make a minute.

We are in contact with Cryptsy to see if there is a way to resolve this, but they are very slow to respond to us....

There is also an other thing that Griffith is working on, maybe when he comes back from his "Halloween Weekend" he can tell you all something about it... 

Just wanted to say that you may contact Miraclecoin developer (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-mcl-miraclecoin-no-ico-proof-of-faucet-distribution-traders-coin-822317).

The first api based trading bot there came out today and maybe you can share some experiences to get coding easier for both.
Pages:
Jump to: