Author

Topic: Economic Devastation - page 110. (Read 504776 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Loose lips sink sigs!
March 10, 2015, 03:55:08 PM

Together these are quite simply the most insightful piece of economic theory I have ever read.

How much economic theory have you read, I think that's an important piece of information for me to use to decide if I should:

A) Read any further, and
B) Put any credit into your opinion that this reading is valuable.

I await your response.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
March 10, 2015, 03:52:29 PM
As Armstrong predicted, debtors' prisons are returning in the USSA:

http://www.nestmann.com/what-happens-when-big-brother-privatizes-debt-collection
March 10, 2015, 03:39:31 PM
Here is striking evidence that grey hair can be restored back to normal color! This is one of my (few) chest hairs. I suspect this is the very high doses of EGCG I've been taking. I have explained why in greater detail to those who communicate with me in private.

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019
March 10, 2015, 03:09:24 PM
I've been programming non-stop since my prior post (except for 6 hours sleep on the bed 2 feet from my desk). Almost ready to launch my new business! I literally didn't do anything else (didn't eat, didn't talk to anyone, didn't read anything, ... oh I did urinate though). A few 1000 LOCs.

Watch all of these videos and listen very attentively and carefully to every word.

For example in one of the videos Armstrong in explains in exact detail why rising interest rates will send the USA into sovereign debt default eventually (70% of the national debt is to pay interest!). Another example is that Armstrong told John Major what to say when Soros broke the British pound! Another recent prediction Armstrong got correct was the break of the Swiss peg (he even told the Swiss central bank in 2012 that the peg would break as part of the contagion leading to the Sovereign Debt Big Bang 2015.75).

So many interesting facts in these videos:

http://www.idfa.nl/industry/tags/project.aspx?id=B2EA7AC0-0D46-4D4C-86C3-FD028573C70A&tab=idfa
(watch both videos at above link, second video talks about 2015.75)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxOUyPKA_vg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJNEjq7I5Is
(in this video he relates how he was in the hole with the terrorists a year before 9/11 and saw them drawing planes flying into the WTC)

Thanks for this. I will watch now and get back to you later.

EDIT: What is the site that you are working on at such a feverish pace?
legendary
March 10, 2015, 03:04:53 PM

Speaking for myself, our daughter IS getting married, and if you don't think THAT takes time, well you ain't been there!  My time is often not my own...

In the continuing education of the OROBTC guy, I completed my latest assignment, posting a hashed document on the blockchain via a small outfit called bitproof.io.  Here is the blockchain transaction number placing the document (best viewed at blockchain.info):

f33e63974710ea830cb8d5126afbac14b1f5dd3ee3a4dc33cb9e4fba59697aaa

Curious people may want to look near the bottom to see the "OP_RETURN" output.  You can see something similar at coinsecrets.org as well.

I wanted to see what kinds of items could be hashed and put there on the blockchain.  So, I wrote up something with a picture, several links and a small table showing sales to customers (was on MS Excel):

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1M-vO0h0W_nLy-Z1Sz8xiYAhaCbmTMThL8FnW7hcoCkw/

Been preparing (slowly though) for years iamback.  Maybe for longer than you've been alive. 

Got Gunz?  Smiley

I'm armed to the teeth. I grew up with guns. I could not imagine not owning and handling guns.
legendary
March 10, 2015, 03:03:23 PM
I think my optimism/head in the sand was/is partly due to being duped in my early 20s by the doom sayers and buying into the collapse-mongers. But Armstrong is fairly unbiased and makes an excellent case. Part of me believes that TPTB are gonna run this into the ground. Which makes me wonder if there is any safe place to put my capital now.

Even if we completely discard Armstrong, the essays and logic in this thread provide a powerful and internally consistent forecast that addresses the who, what, where, and why of our current economic decline. What Armstrong potentially adds to this is the when. As my recent back and forth with iamback makes clear I am not yet sold on Armstrong but I am most certainly not disregarding him either. You don't need Armstrong to see the trend and the trend is very bad.

I don't think real estate is in itself a bad investment but it is very easy to tax so you need to look closely at the underlying fiscal situation of your area. Is your country insolvent when you account for debt and promised pensions/benefits. In the end this will drive long term taxation. If the fundamentals are bad the productive will leave causing the fundamentals to deteriorate further. For an insolvent government fixed immovable real estate is low hanging fruit.

You could be right. Hard to believe taxation will increase in The Netherlands any further. Perhaps I should look into something more small scale in Africa where debt GDP is virtually the opposite of Europe in many cases!

While some may think that having my abodes paid for and mortgage free, I am hear to tell you that the tax man still expects his piece of my pie. They said that property taxes would not increase and the % increase would be 0. They honored that but then jacked the appraised value to a 5% increase. Cocksuckers get you anyway that they want. The saying: 'If you want to see who owns your property, try not paying the tax on it.' rings oh so true.

It gets tiring. I have now calculated that approximately 70% of my fiat income is spent on taxes. Debt slavery. Their paradigm has to end.

There is no rational explanation for property tax other than a means of control and robber baron lunacy.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
bigtimespaghetti.com
March 10, 2015, 02:56:08 PM
also insurance against default was mandatory so I figured that there was little risk

And when the insurance company defaults, then whose name is liable for all the debt? (yours! the government+banksters will even change the rules if necessary)

I think my optimism/head in the sand was/is partly due to being duped in my early 20s by the doom sayers and buying into the collapse-mongers.

The longish video linked in my prior post explains that all of Europe has only sovereign debt as the Tier 1 capital which is backing everything from banking to insurance to derivatives.

The entire European economy will stop. Armstrong is predicting war.

You people are asleep at the wheel. You have no fucking clue how bad this is going to get and how radically Europe will change in 2016.

CoinCube you need to wake up from casual slumber. The biggest problem with real estate is that in a deflationary contagion, you can't sell it, and then you can't move. Moving is going to be critical to your future.

I am preparing. But there is little I can do in regards to my location right now. And you're right, I don't have any idea how radically Europe will potentially change. I'll watch the next two videos you posted.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852
March 10, 2015, 02:30:35 PM

Speaking for myself, our daughter IS getting married, and if you don't think THAT takes time, well you ain't been there!  My time is often not my own...

In the continuing education of the OROBTC guy, I completed my latest assignment, posting a hashed document on the blockchain via a small outfit called bitproof.io.  Here is the blockchain transaction number placing the document (best viewed at blockchain.info):

f33e63974710ea830cb8d5126afbac14b1f5dd3ee3a4dc33cb9e4fba59697aaa

Curious people may want to look near the bottom to see the "OP_RETURN" output.  You can see something similar at coinsecrets.org as well.

I wanted to see what kinds of items could be hashed and put there on the blockchain.  So, I wrote up something with a picture, several links and a small table showing sales to customers (was on MS Excel):

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1M-vO0h0W_nLy-Z1Sz8xiYAhaCbmTMThL8FnW7hcoCkw/

Been preparing (slowly though) for years iamback.  Maybe for longer than you've been alive. 

Got Gunz?  Smiley
March 10, 2015, 02:19:42 PM
I don't consume any caffeine, nor sugar. I am calm. But you all had better understand that Armstrong has NEVER been wrong. And you all better realize that October is only a few months from now!

What is wrong with you people? You act like you have plenty of time. You don't!

I am going to back to work.
legendary
March 10, 2015, 02:16:28 PM

Welcome back, iamback.  I keep reading that Jolt Cola and Mountain Dew Code Red are what the programmers here in the USA like (extra caffeine)...  Code Red is also much favored among gang-bangers in the ghetto, go figure, LOL...

ALL of us here would be interested to learn more about your business when you are ready.  So do let us know what you are up to.  If it is involved with crypto, well so much the better for us.

Starting about June or so, I will go into Bunker Mode again (waiting on 2015.75), *sigh*.  Wondering WHEN a crunch comes is getting almost boring.  They are very good at can-kicking, I have been surprised for years how long it takes (though Armstrong DOES have the ability to patiently look and calculate when things happen).
March 10, 2015, 02:15:30 PM
also insurance against default was mandatory so I figured that there was little risk

And when the insurance company defaults, then whose name is liable for all the debt? (yours! the government+banksters will even change the rules if necessary)

I think my optimism/head in the sand was/is partly due to being duped in my early 20s by the doom sayers and buying into the collapse-mongers.

The longish video linked in my prior post explains that all of Europe has only sovereign debt as the Tier 1 capital which is backing everything from banking to insurance to derivatives.

The entire European economy will stop. Armstrong is predicting war.

You people are asleep at the wheel. You have no fucking clue how bad this is going to get and how radically Europe will change in 2016.

CoinCube you need to wake up from casual slumber. The biggest problem with real estate is that in a deflationary contagion, you can't sell it, and then you can't move. Moving is going to be critical to your future.
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
March 10, 2015, 02:03:20 PM
I've been programming non-stop since my prior post (except for 6 hours sleep on the bed 2 feet from my desk). Almost ready to launch my new business! I literally didn't do anything else (didn't eat, didn't talk to anyone, didn't read anything, ... oh I did urinate though). A few 1000 LOCs.

Watch all of these videos and listen very attentively and carefully to every word.

For example in one of the videos Armstrong in exact detail while rising interest rates will send the USA into sovereign debt default eventually (70% of the national debt is to pay interest!).

http://www.idfa.nl/industry/tags/project.aspx?id=B2EA7AC0-0D46-4D4C-86C3-FD028573C70A&tab=idfa

Thanks iamback, I tried to find where The Forecaster was showing here, but I couldn't find it on MA's site.
March 10, 2015, 01:55:46 PM

For example in one of the videos Armstrong in explains in exact detail why rising interest rates will send the USA into sovereign debt default eventually (70% of the national debt is to pay interest!). Another example is that Armstrong told John Major what to say when Soros broke the British pound! Another recent prediction Armstrong got correct was the break of the Swiss peg (he even told the Swiss central bank in 2012 that the peg would break as part of the contagion leading to the Sovereign Debt Big Bang 2015.75).

(watch both videos at above link, second video talks about 2015.75)

(in this video he relates how he was in the hole with the terrorists a year before 9/11 and saw them drawing planes flying into the WTC)
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
March 10, 2015, 02:53:58 AM
I think my optimism/head in the sand was/is partly due to being duped in my early 20s by the doom sayers and buying into the collapse-mongers. But Armstrong is fairly unbiased and makes an excellent case. Part of me believes that TPTB are gonna run this into the ground. Which makes me wonder if there is any safe place to put my capital now.

Even if we completely discard Armstrong, the essays and logic in this thread provide a powerful and internally consistent forecast that addresses the who, what, where, and why of our current economic decline. What Armstrong potentially adds to this is the when. As my recent back and forth with iamback makes clear I am not yet sold on Armstrong but I am most certainly not disregarding him either. You don't need Armstrong to see the trend and the trend is very bad.

I don't think real estate is in itself a bad investment but it is very easy to tax so you need to look closely at the underlying fiscal situation of your area. Is your country insolvent when you account for debt and promised pensions/benefits. In the end this will drive long term taxation. If the fundamentals are bad the productive will leave causing the fundamentals to deteriorate further. For an insolvent government fixed immovable real estate is low hanging fruit.

You could be right. Hard to believe taxation will increase in The Netherlands any further. Perhaps I should look into something more small scale in Africa where debt GDP is virtually the opposite of Europe in many cases!
Activity: 409
Merit: 252
March 10, 2015, 01:04:12 AM

Armstrong has been right to a scary point of accuracy.

I wouldn't disregard anything the man says.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1055
March 09, 2015, 07:02:32 PM

legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
March 09, 2015, 03:57:55 PM

And I really appreciate your concern. A a short side note, off topic, my bank has recently changed it's policies (literally this month) making a loan far less attractive to me. So perhaps I have dodged a bullet.

I faced a similar decision a few months ago and decided to rent for a few reasons.

1) Taxes are rising and will continue to rise in the west. Property tax is thus a huge and unknown future liability.

2) If the predicted downturn in 2015.75 happens we are looking at a time of unprecedented economic chaos and a potential deflationary collapse. In the Great Depression everything crashed hard against the dollar. Even silver declined by 50% because there was a liquidity crisis and everyone needed dollars to make their debt payments.

3) Fractional reserve banking is an immoral institution. Why participate if you don't have to? If you understand the scam why help perputate it if you have the option to opt out.

4) With huge debts you are gambling with your future freedom. If you screw up you set yourself up as a debt slave. In a time when the global economic system is obviously fraying at the seams I see little reason to take the risk.

Thanks for the input CoinCube. iamback has persistently warned me that I would be making a big mistake. I was considering taking the risk as I would have had to use little of my own capital and also insurance against default was mandatory so I figured that there was little risk. This isn't really the case now as a down payment which makes the loan far less attractive.

I guess I'll just enjoy my canal side rented flat for now- at least I can really enjoy living in Amsterdam, "until they fill these canals with bodies"- as a similar minded work colleague said half in jest.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1055
March 09, 2015, 03:27:50 PM

And I really appreciate your concern. A a short side note, off topic, my bank has recently changed it's policies (literally this month) making a loan far less attractive to me. So perhaps I have dodged a bullet.

I faced a similar decision a few months ago and decided to rent for a few reasons.

1) Taxes are rising and will continue to rise in the west. Property tax is thus a huge and unknown future liability.

2) If the predicted downturn in 2015.75 happens we are looking at a time of unprecedented economic chaos and a potential deflationary collapse. In the Great Depression everything crashed hard against the dollar. Even silver declined by 50% because there was a liquidity crisis and everyone needed dollars to make their debt payments.

3) Fractional reserve banking is an immoral institution. Why participate if you don't have to? If you understand the scam why help perputate it if you have the option to opt out.

4) With huge debts you are gambling with your future freedom. If you screw up you set yourself up as a debt slave. In a time when the global economic system is obviously fraying at the seams I see little reason to take the risk.
legendary
March 09, 2015, 12:07:40 PM

Wow, I am away from the computer for some 14 hours, you know to get some sleep and stuff, and the dialog here has exploded...

A lot of material to wade through iamback, bigtimespaghetti and coinits!  (I agree, bigtimespaghetti: you may be better off without a real estate loan...)

Heta and Carinthia may be the news of the day, I have just signed on to the 'Net, so I am not up to speed on the news of the moment.

*** Bix Weir has a bad reputation among the guy I respect the most re gold. ***

*** I agree that we MUST have a circulating fiat currency that is not tied to gold. ***

I suspect that iamback is right: "the solution" (freedom) has to come from technology.

More later, when I can think of something to contribute.
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
March 09, 2015, 10:49:03 AM
Interesting that MA predicted this. I'm still of the opinion that this is a periphery default as of now- merely the early warning signs. If dominoes start to fall in the next few months I'm happy to admit that I'm wrong.

I am trying to warn you not to enter that real estate loan.

Jump to: