Pages:
Author

Topic: [EDU] How to spot a scammer (Read this before doing any transactions!) - page 3. (Read 146880 times)

Activity: 234
Merit: 100
Thanks for all the info guys. Super helpful Smiley

Tired and worried of all the scams in ICO space? So are we. We've started a telegram group to discuss about sketchy ICOs, scams and shady teams.

Join the group and stay away from scams: https://t.me/icoscamsdetector
Activity: 1148
Merit: 275
All information and hints highlighted are quite comprehended, appreciated and commendable Guys. We just need to be very careful and be watchful guys. No one can be master of all guaranteeing himself in totality of not been scammed. Thanks Buddy.
Activity: 378
This trend will help new user concerning spamming. A lot of them has fallen victims and how to we prevent such?
Activity: 136
Merit: 0
This is a great post - very informative and good details provided.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
interesting read. Thanks for the post OP
Scammers have a way of doing things some are smart while some are too foolish. Newbies watch out do not be fooled. get proper in for before starting.
Many scam out there just have to be careful when investing.
Activity: 10
Do not be fooled, the scammer can pay(invest) in the beginning just to lure more people into his game. After he/she has secured enough Maga, he can then cheat and make all the money invested and much more. A paying scammer is just waiting for the right time to hit and run. So, Beware!
Activity: 672
Merit: 266
This thread should be stickied as well on top of every "goods" subsections. Newbies don't come here to read it before they are scammed by thieves who spread in this forum.
Activity: 25
If a scam does pay, he won't be a scammer right?
Activity: 98
Straight up to scam town. This mdfks don't want hard labor af. HAHAHAHAHA
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
I love donation, BTC: 1P3TzmdoTJGafGWjoezDMudUb5zY
This is informative, but it requires thorough study though, for critical scrutiny at the smallest detail. Every scammer has different styles and they evolve into something wiser and tricky over time. A very valuable read for starters like me. Hope to avoid scammers and could never in any way scam another person.
Activity: 2
Please don't try n do business with Bitfinex. They are posted multiple customer service phone numbers on Google and scamming people. The guy at supposed customer service. Said he would help me transfer my Bitcoin from Gemini to Bitfinex. Well the guy stole my Bitcoin. It no longer exists in my account. I have the address where it was sent. Not sure if I can get my Bitcoin back. The phone number I used has been disconnected since they stole my Bitcoin. The phone number was 888-451-1155. Please don't do business with Bitfinex.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
Wow... Oh great I have seen this post I will begin to be more careful with pms around here.. I am a newbie and I thought it's safe doing business here at least with minimal risk but thanks again for the heads up
Activity: 3
nice man you realy invested ti e in the post and...

Smiley
Activity: 5
Activity: 403
Merit: 250
SELLING AMAZON
It's time to get something done with all the scammers, there's too many of them still stealing from honest people who just want to expand their business.

Restrict marketplace access, make people work for ability to trade trade.
Ban all well know scammers and everything digitally connected to them.
Spread more awarness among new members or unexperienced people who don't really do much deal.

Feel free to join the discussion how can we make bitcointalk a bit better place.
Activity: 38

What do you say man ?
We have 4 computer scientists in our group, 3 of which have awarded a Ph.D.
Lots of sophisticated algorithms are  implemented.

Here is our channel and the signals
Every thing is transparent
You can check every signal on the chart to verify the results.
I am sorry for those who say something without a background knowledge
Our experience of 2 years of data analysis is turned into a tool which we've shared
freely for now in a trial version.
For more information you can join the following channel

Pump/dump detector, price predictor and auto-trader robot Trial version....

https://t.me/BitWatcherTrial
Activity: 168
Merit: 120
Thanks for the tip men there are various of newbies I've seen requesting a loan in which if this was not posted then many might get be a fall a victim there was requesting to trave a bitcoin if you were a newbie you've been fall in their traps. They are are using maniacal techniques just to get a hand of other peoples money.
Pages:
Jump to: