Pages:
Author

Topic: Electronic Money vs. Physical Money - page 12. (Read 9483 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
January 05, 2018, 07:48:49 AM
Hi guys, I just want to know your views and opinion about the difference in Electronic Money (Bitcoin and others) and the Physical Money. Many people now a days are still confuse about the existence of the Bitcoin and how it differ from our Physical Money that we are using to buy necessity. I hope we could share and learn from each other.  Wink Smiley
There were advantages and disadvantages for this two Money.Having a Physical Money could let you check it from time to time..In Electronic Money there would be less hassle.But the both has the risk of still losing.In Physical Money it could be stolen, and In Electronic Money,it could be hacked if you dont secured it.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
January 05, 2018, 06:17:40 AM
Of course, virtual money dude just like cypto bitcoins. Better to invest your physical money to btc. Physical money goes really stable and make a little of profit, bitcoin the best.
Activity: 168
Merit: 120
January 04, 2018, 10:33:23 PM
Hi guys, I just want to know your views and opinion about the difference in Electronic Money (Bitcoin and others) and the Physical Money. Many people now a days are still confuse about the existence of the Bitcoin and how it differ from our Physical Money that we are using to buy necessity. I hope we could share and learn from each other.  Wink Smiley
Well if your asking if which is better among this two type of money.
I will say that , its still better to use the physical money.
Because as the reality check, we earn bitcoin thru online,
But we still converted it to our local money for us to use them.
But sometime its more accomodating to use electronic money, if your doing an online transaction.
It was less time and effort in paying bills.
Activity: 42
January 04, 2018, 10:27:55 PM
Electronic or digital money more often used in this period than the physical money like a paper money because many people save their money in bank and buy goods with payment via credit card .bitcoin is cryptocurrency that can be transfer to annother country just trought by internet without third part and it's easy to use so it's better than physical money.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
January 04, 2018, 10:21:09 PM
These two moneys are completely different. From the point of view of electronic money or the cryptocurrencies, they are used mainly in digital payments or online transactions to buy or sell something in the cryptoworld. Physical money, or what we are using in th real world is the thing that you can hold, use in buying goods in the market or use in daily life.
Activity: 96
January 04, 2018, 10:09:57 PM
Many  individuals are already using electric money using debit cards and load station from mobile phones and if you ask them, it's much more convenient than using physical money.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
January 04, 2018, 04:13:59 PM
As you categoriesd that electronic money included bitcoin and other altcoins and physical are fiat like , here clearly you mean is that we have bitcoin like things only in online and we can't found it in offline way but here fiat are available in offline also with online , we can have fiat in our hand and can give exchange to another things to buy ( that means can we use it directly offline at shops ) .
Well.have no matter that which types of these we are using , matters only that what is priority by us to use to make better living our life .
Here we are getting in cryptocurrency much to making lots of grow of income that is really a good thing that we are making earnings from online money to physical easily .
Both of them are money but one of them is electric money and second one is paper money as we know that everything is going digital so bitcoin is also one of the example of it because bitcoin is very fast in use and it’s also easy to carry its price is also very high than any other currency so I will prefer bitcoin on paper money because I’m also going to earn from bitcoin which is not possible for any other currency and I’m also thank full to bitcoin.
Activity: 1764
January 03, 2018, 09:19:46 AM
I believe that electronic money is much better than physical money, because we often lose physical money, and electronic money cant be lost and this is the main plus so that the whole world would already switch to electronic money. Electronic money is easier to pay than with physical money, you dont need to carry a thick purse about which you always have to worry. Also we can convert physical money at any time online into another currency.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 328
January 03, 2018, 09:03:41 AM
Everything is electronic now, so money must follow.

The electronic money is better than the physical money because the electronic money is the most secure one than the physical. Your physical money can be steal by the thieves easily while nobody can thief your electronic money. IN case some master hacker hack your account and steal the money then the responsible for this robbery is Bank or other services provider not you. Your money will be still safe and will provide on demand from the electronic services provider.
Yeah cryptos are next level of cash in banks but it is a lot different than the current banking system banks use your money to give loans and didn’t return you much profit but bitcoin is crystal clear thing which keeps your money safe and you can use that money as well where it is acceptable and then it return you profit more than your expectation and there are millions of people who are getting benefit from this electric money.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
January 03, 2018, 05:14:18 AM
it's different electronic money that you cannot hold in your hands but you can keep on electronic wallet. physical money or fiat that you can hold and keep on your physical wallet.. but electronic money need to exchange to physical money to buy things using fiat money.... electronic money like bitcoins increases the value and sometime decreases unlike physical or fiat money stay amount ....
First of all, money is something that can be used to pay for goods or repay debts, and these are physical items. The world has been using money in its physical form, and the electronic system was just a way to fasten up and make things easier, so instead of taking money physically from place to place, you can just pay it into the bank and control it electronically. So, I think we need the two types.
Activity: 186
January 02, 2018, 09:09:09 PM
There is still a lot of confusion, people tend to think to bitcoin as a kind of electronic money as paypal or other similar things.
Of course, if centralized, electronic money is just usual fiat money in another format, so it has nothing to do with bitcoin and blockchain.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
January 02, 2018, 09:05:21 PM
There are some differences between Electronic Money and physical Money. at first, I want to say that Electronic Money is totally dependent on the internet connection, on the other hand, Physical Money is not dependent on anything. Secondly, Electronic money is secure than physical money, because Electronic money is fully protected with your password. and Finally, Electronic Money is not available everywhere but physical Money is everywhere available. That's all the major difference between these two form of money.
I agree, they are different. Because electronic money can depends only on internet not like in physical money. But its better to use electronic money because we can use it anywhere we are even if in inside our home, we can send it when we buy or pay our bills. Electronic is most safe and most secure. That no one can steal our money. Especially today we need to use electronic money because of our world technology.
Activity: 38
January 02, 2018, 02:01:36 PM
First of all Electronic money and  Cryptocurrency like  Bitcoin  is totally different.   While e-money is a mechanism for interacting with government-issued and regulated currencies such as dollars and euros, Bitcoin is a virtual currency that has no fiat currency counterpart.  As of the advantages.. while e-payment enables businesses to save time and money in transaction charges and make more sales, it is vulnerable to electronic fraud. although  some methods have already been developed in the current operation systems to avoid fraud and double spending. Speedy transaction, availability to the consumer, privacy and security are such aspects of electronic currency as far outweigh the possible risks.
Activity: 44
January 02, 2018, 01:40:50 PM
There are lots of differences between bitcoin and physical money. Bitcoin is more on electronic, virtual currency, not cosidered as real money by banks and do not physically exis.
Activity: 38
Merit: 2
January 02, 2018, 01:19:39 PM
I think why electronic money is not well known because it does not become an official means of exchange in some countries is different from the majority of physical money used in daily life.
Activity: 742
Merit: 101
January 02, 2018, 12:58:21 PM

There's a big difference between electronic money and physical money. Based on the word itself, electronic money's transaction needs the internet, without it, we can't access it. While physical money is something that we can hold physically and can easily used in transactions even without the use of internet.
Activity: 280
January 02, 2018, 09:52:41 AM
What's good of having electronic money is even you are bringing a big amount of money you don't felt afraid not like bringing big amount money in physical sometimes you felt nervous thinking that it might someone will grab your bag or snatched it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
January 02, 2018, 09:43:35 AM
Physical money is more convenient to use even in small stores you can use to pay for small transactions and you can use it also anywhere while electronic money can be use only through internet and only stores who accept Bitcoin as payment.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 674
January 02, 2018, 06:39:33 AM
it's different electronic money that you cannot hold in your hands but you can keep on electronic wallet. physical money or fiat that you can hold and keep on your physical wallet.. but electronic money need to exchange to physical money to buy things using fiat money.... electronic money like bitcoins increases the value and sometime decreases unlike physical or fiat money stay amount ....
There are different kind of electronic money, there one that is centralized and the other are the decentralized which are the crypto, it's the one that grow overtime especially when the demand keeps increasing because they are all build with limited supply, also you can treat this as an investment so we can expect price will go up as people will realize how helpful cryptocurrencies are our daily lives.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
i love my family
January 02, 2018, 05:00:08 AM
Pages:
Jump to: