Pages:
Author

Topic: Electronic Money vs. Physical Money - page 13. (Read 9483 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
January 02, 2018, 04:10:45 AM
I think that paper money and bitcoin are needed. Today, very little bitcoin can be calculated, and therefore we have to use paper money, but soon everything will change and we will be able to use bitcoin as a means of calculation.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
January 02, 2018, 04:04:51 AM
In these times I choose electronic money because I don't spend them so fast like physical money , and another reason for which I love this type of currency it is about the way that you earn them because you can earn them laying in the bed and make tasks, or talk on the forums. You can earn this type of money whenever you want to.....
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Bitcoin|||Altscoin
January 02, 2018, 03:50:42 AM
Physical money is the means of payment we use everyday to make the economy balance, electronic money like ATM's and Bitcoins are alternatives to physical money
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
January 02, 2018, 03:37:41 AM
I'll still go with physical money. Although it is easier to transact if we use digital currencies, there are things that can't be done by electronic money. one if those is,electronic money is money only works if you have internet.

Exactly, in electronic money it is easy to transact expecially in bitcoin or any kind of currencies. And for me that both Electronic money and Physical Money is very inportant when it comes to pay a bills and any kind of goods. But like you said in electronic money, it only works if we have internet access.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
January 02, 2018, 03:29:13 AM
In the present condition even governments are not encouraging to use physical money and supporting the electronic money only. So in future most of the people will start using electronic money when compared to physical money.
Activity: 1
January 02, 2018, 02:57:26 AM
Electronic money is better in the future than physical money because electronic money is suitable with the high-technology than physical money.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
January 02, 2018, 02:55:27 AM
Actually it's totally different,
even though its name was Cryptocurrency,we can not compare it to actual money aka Fiat.
if we want it to be considered as a 'real currency' we should have a physical form.
right now the best word to describe it is 'Electronic Payment' not 'Electronic Money'.
'Electronic payment' was a tool for people to help them send their money across the world,
it's just a tool and will never replace the real 'money' itself.

Well, we can actually compare it to actual money per se, because of how we now value bitcoin and the new perception it has to us. If we consider bitcoin as an asset that has high value then we could consider it a currency that can be used to buy things we desire even though we are only using it in the digital world. It is just that we are used to the idea that a currency should always have a physical form and we can't accept the fact that even though bitcoin can be used to pay off things, the idea that it is in digital form neglects us to accept for what it is really worth.
Activity: 331
Merit: 250
Personal Text: Blockchain with a Purpose
January 02, 2018, 02:33:54 AM
Hi guys, I just want to know your views and opinion about the difference in Electronic Money (Bitcoin and others) and the Physical Money. Many people now a days are still confuse about the existence of the Bitcoin and how it differ from our Physical Money that we are using to buy necessity. I hope we could share and learn from each other.  Wink Smiley
Electronic money such as bitcoins and others are just digital currencies it cannot be touch unlike physical money is you can touch or hold it in your hand. Electronic money when you used it to buy good or product in online shop makes the transaction more faster than in physical money.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
January 01, 2018, 03:51:52 PM
Protecting physical money is very difficult, even if we keep our money at home for security, there is a risk of stealing. As the best method, people keep their money in the bank, but in this case money is lost against inflation. The best method is to use physical and electronic money at the same time.
Activity: 349
January 01, 2018, 01:26:50 PM
Hi guys, I just want to know your views and opinion about the difference in Electronic Money (Bitcoin and others) and the Physical Money. Many people now a days are still confuse about the existence of the Bitcoin and how it differ from our Physical Money that we are using to buy necessity. I hope we could share and learn from each other.  Wink Smiley
Electronic money can now be said to have equal shoulder to shoulder with cash. Nowadays, most people use bank transfer and less cash, but in my country, I still have a developing country but not really a rich country,
Activity: 840
Merit: 520
January 01, 2018, 01:15:01 PM
Electronic money are those kind of money which we use digitally and physical money means is the real money which is used hand by hand. According to using purpose electronic money is lot easier than physical money. For buying online stuffs and bank transaction electronic money provide better and faster service than physical money. But those place where no Internet connection present or when Internet goes down then physical money will play role of saviour. You can use electronic money by using different smart phone application or you can also use Atm for Electronic money and in the case of real money Western Union like various way present.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
January 01, 2018, 10:03:16 AM
Using either Electronic Money or Physical Money benefits us. Electronic money helps us operate an easier way of transacting any goods or stuff. While using physical money could be also of good use when there is no internet and there is no better way of using electronic device on it. Bitcoin and others can be of good use when there is an internet connectivity on the area whereas there is a bitcoin ATM to be used as well.
Activity: 50
Merit: 1
January 01, 2018, 09:45:59 AM
I prefer bitcoin instead of cash because bitcoin provides a profit even if it is only kept in the wallet as the price keeps rising, while cash does not provide benefits like bitcoin
Activity: 11
January 01, 2018, 09:44:08 AM

both of them is good but like you say it is new technology always make confuse about the existence.
in the future all will use it more than paper one
Activity: 28
January 01, 2018, 09:37:44 AM
The very first thing came to my mind is that physical money can easilly be stolen unlike the electric money. That requires so much knowledge in computer to do so. And also, whenever you see cash in phisical wallet it is easier to spend it than it is being stored in electrical wallet or in the bank.
Activity: 547
Merit: 253
January 01, 2018, 08:07:55 AM

Well, this is the difference and use of Physical money and electronic money or Bitcoin. Physical money is used in buying items and used in many transactions such as buying in malls, stores and shops. It is also used in investing in a bank. Bitcoin is used in business. It is a digital currency that is better to invest and trade. Bitcoin is just for business and investing, Physical money is for buying and doing many transactions.
Activity: 50
January 01, 2018, 07:58:47 AM
Aren't they the same? Electronic money and physical money. You receive money through banks which then you can withdraw through atms that gives you your money in physical form. I think it becomes a misconception that cryptocurrency is the electrical money.
Activity: 406
Merit: 110
January 01, 2018, 07:52:50 AM
the bitcoin they say is the future currency of the world if i'm not mistaken. one currency in the whole world. no need bank and no need to have a cast. if you have money in bitcoin or invest to bitcoin you can transact like a bank and you can buy, you pay by using your bitcoin account. money transfer from your account on bitcoin. any transaction by money you can use bitcoin. just have a cell phone they just read your bar code and after that you can pay or receive money. whatever you need. transfer you money to one agency like pawnshop if you need cash using coin cash. account.
For me it doesn't matter whether physical or electronic money like bitcoin, for as long they can both buy goods and services as well as can pay bills and can remit money so there is no difference aside from the fact that the electronic money really fluctuates and can increase in value depending on the users/investors.
Activity: 162
January 01, 2018, 07:06:09 AM
the bitcoin they say is the future currency of the world if i'm not mistaken. one currency in the whole world. no need bank and no need to have a cast. if you have money in bitcoin or invest to bitcoin you can transact like a bank and you can buy, you pay by using your bitcoin account. money transfer from your account on bitcoin. any transaction by money you can use bitcoin. just have a cell phone they just read your bar code and after that you can pay or receive money. whatever you need. transfer you money to one agency like pawnshop if you need cash using coin cash. account.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
January 01, 2018, 06:59:32 AM
now world is developed very fast and i think no world need both physical money and electronic money while comparing both these world need electronic money more than physical money because working with electronic money is very fast, easy and more secure then physical money. So coming era world will be try to start electronic money everywhere.
Yes because as we can see many of us really get many benefits from crypto currencies especially bitcoin, bitcoin really helps us in our physical needs especially financial needs where we can see that it's really helpful for us. And also we know that cash is there to be use as of now digital coins is not yet exposed to all of us where some of the stores not yet accepted bitcoin as payments and it is not yet comfortable for them use it since bitcoin is only used through internets.
Pages:
Jump to: