Pages:
Author

Topic: Electronic Money vs. Physical Money - page 9. (Read 9483 times)

Activity: 240
Merit: 0
February 07, 2018, 09:17:39 AM
Hi guys, I just want to know your views and opinion about the difference in Electronic Money (Bitcoin and others) and the Physical Money. Many people now a days are still confuse about the existence of the Bitcoin and how it differ from our Physical Money that we are using to buy necessity. I hope we could share and learn from each other.  Wink Smiley
Curently physical money is commonly used. The transaction is done with the presence of the actual money. While digital money requires internet connection and your electronic wallet. All transactions are done online. In my own opinion, digital money is more convinient because you don't need to bring anything along with you when you make a purchase. Likewise, it is safer on your part of not bringing physical money. Both physical and digital money needs also to be secured. Physical money should be secured properly on your wallet or bag to keep it safe. While for the digital money, you should have a secured password.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
February 06, 2018, 11:49:50 AM
Hi guys, I just want to know your views and opinion about the difference in Electronic Money (Bitcoin and others) and the Physical Money. Many people now a days are still confuse about the existence of the Bitcoin and how it differ from our Physical Money that we are using to buy necessity. I hope we could share and learn from each other.  Wink Smiley
If we talk about electronic it called online so you should need an internet or other banks to withdraw your money but in physical even you havent phone you will buy any thing that you want and no matter where you go.
electronic money is not just bitcoin or cryptocurrency only mate but what is meant by electronic money is that used with internet media or network, You can use electronic money via bank, paypal, or something and you can shop with just using your gadgets without going out home, that's the advantage of electronic money, but for now physical money is also still widely used because this era has not been support for full payment online because many people in the world do not understand about technology yet and they are still dependent on physical money,,
Activity: 696
Merit: 258
February 06, 2018, 11:27:15 AM
Physical money - past and present currency, it is a legal tender for transaction. You can have it physically, transact everywhere and invest it save it for a minimal growth.

Electronic currency - It is future currency. Can be stored in digital wallet and no physical form. You can transfer or receive to and fro to anyone in the world within a fraction of seconds. Not considered legal tender worldwide apart from Japan. Invest it save digital money for a maximum growth.
Activity: 280
Merit: 103
February 06, 2018, 11:16:25 AM
I think its 100% sure that we will pay in the future just with electronical money. We already using today a lot of electronical money with creditcards and co. So the question is just what kind of electronical money it will be? Will it be somethink like paypal who is totally controlled by the banks, or will it be a cryptocurrencies who is totally controlled by the people who are using it? I would preffer cryptocurrencies, but the banks of the world wouldnt like this....
Activity: 245
Merit: 11
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
February 06, 2018, 11:08:53 AM
Well as of know most of the information, transactions and other jobs are powered by technology and this process make electronic money become more stronger than physical money, I will probably choose also a electronic money because in my side it is a good idea to make my money more secured and updated.
Activity: 28
February 06, 2018, 11:04:16 AM
In my case I see the future in cryptocurrencies and I think it is the best way to invest or multiply at this time, although I do not know what will happen in a few years. I do not think that all the crypto currencies end up collapsing, but I agree that the vast majority will end up doing it. I think it is still too early to know which ones will continue and which ones will disappear, but what I observe is that many people keep buying in search of easy and fast money. This, as a rule, usually does not have long-term positive consequences. You must choose well which is the best altcoin for you.
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
February 06, 2018, 10:58:02 AM
For me, the differences that I can gradually see and observe between Electronic money and Physical money is that electronic money has the a lot of edge compared to using physical money. It is because electronic money is handy and truly accessible because it can be stored into virtual wallets that do not need to be bulky just to store up a large amount on it. It is accessible in a way that you can have it any time and anywhere but, the edge physical money have is that it is easy to be gained than electronic money and much widely used and recognized by many people. But what really matters the most is what people decides to use whether electronic or physical money.
Activity: 294
Merit: 119
For Bounty Hunters, Don't Cheat or You DIE!!
February 06, 2018, 10:48:34 AM
Actually it's totally different,
even though its name was Cryptocurrency,we can not compare it to actual money aka Fiat.
if we want it to be considered as a 'real currency' we should have a physical form.
right now the best word to describe it is 'Electronic Payment' not 'Electronic Money'.
'Electronic payment' was a tool for people to help them send their money across the world,
it's just a tool and will never replace the real 'money' itself.

You got the point, many people keep talk nonsense about Electronic Money.
Fiat never be changed or removed, there is many problem if you dont have Fiat.
I will agree that Electronic Payment will change CC/Debt Card Payment.
Activity: 28
February 06, 2018, 10:05:52 AM
Everything is based on what you choose as part of your investment. For some it is easier to do it with physical money (Money fiat) for others preferred to do it in assets such as gold, while with another they go more towards the cryptocurrency system, I recommend that you educate yourself a bit more about the cryptocurrencies and you will see why it is much better to invest with them. Smiley
Activity: 462
February 06, 2018, 09:59:48 AM
We live in digital era, so electronic money is a true need, but we can not eliminate the physical money as we still need them for some professions
Both electronic money and physical money is great, but i think physical money is more better than electronic money because we can use physical money all over the world and physical money is all people need in this world, unlike on electronic money it can not used by everyone.
Activity: 434
Merit: 117
February 06, 2018, 09:47:44 AM
The term electronic money is wrong, it should be digital money or cryptocurrencies. Many people are thinking by the digital currencies are important? They are also thinking that bitcoin is worthless. Digital money has many benefits in our economy. There are now some people who prefer to use digital money that fiat money.
Activity: 42
February 06, 2018, 09:36:26 AM
We live in digital era, so electronic money is a true need, but we can not eliminate the physical money as we still need them for some professions
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
February 06, 2018, 08:26:59 AM
Physical money is different from electronic money because we can't use electronic money without internet not like physical money we can use it anytime we want to buy or we can use it in any transactions we do.
Activity: 204
Merit: 10
February 06, 2018, 01:54:22 AM
Digital money has an advantage than paper money. First of all, paper money can be damaged. They are easy to lose or take away by force.
Activity: 100
February 06, 2018, 01:51:02 AM
well if you have the same amount in physical money as one bitcoin is worth right now i guess you would feel very rich looking at all of that cash but then again you would probably go out and spend some right? for me thats the difference, the difference in attitude and more of an attitude that is linked towards saving.
Activity: 378
February 06, 2018, 01:02:11 AM
If we talk about electronic it called online so you should need an internet or other banks to withdraw your money but in physical even you havent phone you will buy any thing that you want and no matter where you go.
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!
February 06, 2018, 12:54:23 AM
They are the same in such a way that they are having value but differs in their forms. The actual money back up its existence in the real world while being transferred or moved across the digital network. Without the real money who else would want to receive a virtual money and used it to buy food in a store? Thats why these two must co-exist and they are the same just as i have described.
Activity: 390
February 06, 2018, 12:36:25 AM
it's totally different. bitcoin are digital can be stored in wallets unlike having an account in bank. major difference is you can mine to earn or generate and can only be exchanged on the Internet
Activity: 546
Merit: 257
February 06, 2018, 12:14:59 AM
Physical money has stigma of assurance to the mass people. Only few people know about bitcoins and we cannot blame those who don't know about it. Honestly, bitcoin has its flaws and its risks make people go away with it. In its current state, bitcoin is really scary and physical money is still the reliable form of money.

Bitcoin has it flaws but i don't think that it is that scary since a lot of countries are regulating it. But I will still choose physical money not with this reason, it is because bitcoin and other digital currencies are not that accepted in our country. It is good to buy some things out of bitcoin online leaving no fees and they can immediately receive my payment.
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
February 06, 2018, 12:08:49 AM
In my opinion there is no difference, when you buy BTC or one of the other alt coins you are using your fiat money, wich is in principle electronic money to because you buy it electronic. For example you trade with the coins you bought and make a lot of electronic money/crypto money. After the big gain you change it to your fiat money but still it is electronic money but turned in to a lot more physycal money as you put in, when you are able to do this there is no difference at all.
And when you work and get your wage and you get paid to your banking account it is electronic money to, untill you go to the atm and turn it in to physical money.
Both the currencies have their own advantages and disadvantages.But I think that physical money is the winner.Electronic money needs internet connection while physical money can be used anywhere and anytime.Electronic money requires some knowledge to operate while physical money can be used even by illiterate.Physical money is accepted all over the world.Electronic money is banned in some nations and is not even legalised.
The advantages and its disadvantages makes the whole thing for both and its not that thing for me. Physical money is more on its everyday and for financial use we can spend it also online that offers into digital currency which gives more priviledge to its advantages in elctronic or a faster ways of transferring money to other people. Another way is to save money in electronic systems is the future banks. Physical money will become limited in time.
perhaps for now the country is rather dominant to use physical money because the digital currency has an unstable price. while the physical currency has a stable price and can be used for people who have shortcomings because they will know how much money they have by touching it. because the state is not only concerned with the progress of the country but also the interests and welfare of its people.
Pages:
Jump to: