Pages:
Author

Topic: Electronic Money vs. Physical Money - page 11. (Read 9483 times)

Activity: 223
Merit: 10
February 02, 2018, 10:11:54 PM
Electronic money or cryptocurrencies makes works easier, specially for online selling or other online bussinesses, they make use for mode of payment. Or even for ofw's who wants to send money to other countries, the transaction is more easier and effecient, can do it anytime,anywhere without hassle works only internet and gadget are required. While paper money, in this case, you need to find or go to money remittances and needs to fill out forms that is required and ask for id's etc. But good thing in paper money, your holding it and it is secured.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
January 20, 2018, 07:22:22 PM
Hi guys, I just want to know your views and opinion about the difference in Electronic Money (Bitcoin and others) and the Physical Money. Many people now a days are still confuse about the existence of the Bitcoin and how it differ from our Physical Money that we are using to buy necessity. I hope we could share and learn from each other.  Wink Smiley

i prefer electronic money because you can withdraw anywhere, go to other countries even without cash. cryptocurrency is the new way of living, Smiley
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
January 20, 2018, 06:36:40 PM
Firms and banks prefer to send the necessary documents and account statements in the past, we can all remember this. But today all the documents are being sent via e-mail. It's just a simple example, but it's very effective. Bitcoin's future will be an example.
Activity: 67
Merit: 1
January 20, 2018, 03:34:05 PM
I used to work as a store clerk, and though having a debit or a credit card is convenient, sometimes it did slow down the line, compared with cash. Though I prefer customers to pay that way, since it's always safer not having to deal with paper money. Less chances of a mistake.

Regardless, it's always best to be prepare when checking out. Have your money ready.
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
January 20, 2018, 03:29:41 PM
There soon will be services that will pay us for spending our own time!
I will choose electronic money because electronic money is the future in this world and i know that 10years from now many people is we will also use or choose electronic money over the physical and i am very confident that electronic money is more good because the value of it sa have a chance to pump very high unlike on the physical money.
in this case you do not need to think only about yourself, Because you just need to guess how many people can use the crypto currency. We understand that only the availability of knowledge and technical capabilities makes it possible to deal with the crypto currency. Many people do not have such opportunities.
Activity: 193
Merit: 4
January 20, 2018, 03:27:27 PM
I prefer electronic money to physical money due to the fact that electronic money can be use to pay for goods across border.
Activity: 339
Merit: 102
The Exchange for EOS Community
January 20, 2018, 01:23:01 PM
Hi guys, I just want to know your views and opinion about the difference in Electronic Money (Bitcoin and others) and the Physical Money. Many people now a days are still confuse about the existence of the Bitcoin and how it differ from our Physical Money that we are using to buy necessity. I hope we could share and learn from each other.  Wink Smiley

Well when it comes to electronic money , in transactions you should have always the internet connections as well as the gadget on every activity that will lead you to buy things , try services and everything , and it lessen the hassle as well as the personal conversation in transactions and when it comes to physical money the safety of a person will be preserve and it will keep to in touch way of services.
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
January 20, 2018, 12:57:41 PM
The electronic money or cryptocurrency like bitcoin is stilla currency which you can use to buy online. Only through online because it is digital. For phyiscal money is the currency we are using since we know about money. They have a both a buying power because they are currency. I think the different is tha for cryptocurrency you cant touch it or carry it with you. You can only purchase through online. For physical money you cant pay through online but you can use it by depositing a physical money to your bank for credit card which can buy online. This is just my opinion for how i understand it.
Activity: 468
Merit: 250
January 20, 2018, 12:35:52 PM
Current and future transaction trends will use digital money, this is what will make the physical use of money or paper money continues to decrease, I think digital money is more secure and practical so worthy of replacing physical money.
Activity: 119
Merit: 1
Crypto Enthusiast | Graphic Designer
January 20, 2018, 11:14:28 AM
Electronic money need to develop more and need to be safe and legal.at this time transaction fees and transaction time is not good.if electronic money can pass this problems it will be the main currency and I also think it will happen soon.
Activity: 89
Merit: 19
“Decentralized Transportation Economy”
January 20, 2018, 10:59:12 AM
There soon will be services that will pay us for spending our own time!
I will choose electronic money because electronic money is the future in this world and i know that 10years from now many people is we will also use or choose electronic money over the physical and i am very confident that electronic money is more good because the value of it sa have a chance to pump very high unlike on the physical money.
Activity: 238
Merit: 57
January 20, 2018, 10:49:44 AM
Electronic or computerized cash more regularly utilized as a part of this period than the physical cash like a paper cash in light of the fact that numerous individuals spare their cash in bank and purchase merchandise with installment by means of charge card .bitcoin is cryptographic money that can be exchange to another nation only through by web without third part and it's anything but difficult to utilize so it's superior to physical cash.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
January 20, 2018, 10:40:39 AM
i think they are same to doin some transaction but not many retail can recive electronic money in another country so still using both of them is a good way too
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
Decentralized Continuous Audit&Reporting Protocol
January 20, 2018, 10:25:00 AM
I don't think that we can consider Bitcoin now as digital cash since not all businesses or merchants are accepting Bitcoin (or any other cryptocurrencies). But for the sake of comparison (let's think of Bitcoin is already acceptable world wide ), there is no much of a difference of an electronic money and physical money. The only difference is that physical money is can be touch and the other one is not. It is more convenient having electronic money since we all are using our smartphone. It could be a hassle-free shopping/buying experience in using electronic money.
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
Personal text: “The Internet of Sovereignty”
January 10, 2018, 09:11:11 PM
If we do not know electronic money (bitcoin, etc.), it will be difficult to explain. Only people who know the technology that understand it. Electronic money is easier and faster in transactions, as well as a very large transaction balance. While the physical money is more complicated and invites the risk of criminality.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
January 10, 2018, 06:57:44 PM
Aren't they the same? Electronic money and physical money. You receive money through banks which then you can withdraw through atms that gives you your money in physical form. I think it becomes a misconception that cryptocurrency is the electrical money.
No they are not the same that is the biggest issue, a lot of people think it is the same because they can withdraw their money from an ATM but most money in electronic form is not even real it only exist in the balancing books of banks which they created out of thin air, if 10% of the people of the world tried to withdraw their money the whole system will crash in less than a day.
Activity: 200
Merit: 11
January 09, 2018, 04:08:38 PM
If only I could use the electronic money in everything that I need I would not hold any Physical money anymore.
So for me I really want to use the electronic money but since we couldn't use it I would still prefer the Physical money.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
January 09, 2018, 03:58:57 PM

Well, in electronic money or Bitcoin it is a virtual currency were in you don't need to work 8hours a day, or you can work without a boss watching you, you can also buy things thru Bitcoin in a fastest way and also can earn huge amount in a short time, while physical money the is that salary that we get from our employer,  as simple as that.
Money is important it is physical or it is electronic, both have great importance. And in 21st century it’s not a big deal what type of money we have; people just want money as they can deal with easily. Because people are well awarded with Bitcoin and its popularity so they feel no hesitation to deal with Bitcoin .they use digital currency like Bitcoin in their daily use very easily. yah sometime they prefer physical money like purchases of little items of food or transportation.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
January 06, 2018, 01:28:50 PM
We both know that these two has many differences, in terms of earning it, spending it, transferring or converting it. In every aspect I mention earlier, bitcoin has an edge compared to physical money. Physical money is hard to earn unless you have a higher position. Transferring bitcoin to a digital wallet is easier compared to physical money. Even converting it, bitcoin has its advantage. But both of these are money, we can use this to invest, to buy what we want or we need. We must save them so when the time comes poor, we can invest.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
January 06, 2018, 12:23:55 PM

Well, this is the difference and use of Physical money and electronic money or Bitcoin. Physical money is used in buying items and used in many transactions such as buying in malls, stores and shops. It is also used in investing in a bank. Bitcoin is used in business. It is a digital currency that is better to invest and trade. Bitcoin is just for business and investing, Physical money is for buying and doing many transactions.
These all things are being happened with electronic money as well now so there is no much difference between them both anymore. Physical money is having presence and you can touch it but still accountant for electronically, so indirectly both of them are electronic money now. But I think payment and properties of electronic money is higher than physical money right now.
Pages:
Jump to: