Pages:
Author

Topic: Eligius: 0% Fee BTC, 105% PPS NMC, No registration, CPPSRB - page 3. (Read 1061069 times)

legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220
Also if I'm not mistaken, was the first mining pool ever?

That would be slush
Activity: 771
Merit: 528
Also if I'm not mistaken, was the first mining pool ever?
Activity: 771
Merit: 528
At least hope he's alive and well. Eligius was my favorite pool back in the early days, before the "upgrade"
Activity: 198
Merit: 2
legendary
Activity: 3458
Merit: 6231
Crypto Swap Exchange
Hello guys, there's any news about the payments pending from Eligius Pool? This thread it's a little dead...
wizkid057 has not been online in over 6 months.
The web frontend is dead.
I don't think it's coming back.

-Dave
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Hello guys, there's any news about the payments pending from Eligius Pool? This thread it's a little dead...
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
@wizkid057, you still alive out there somewhere? 
Is Eligius still something you want to work on?  If not I can understand that, there are a bunch of us that miss and enjoyed your work.

2019 - I'm ready for that update to the pages whenever you are! It would be great to see some new competition across the pool board. I'll check back periodically in case there's any change. Thank you for the project over the years.
Agreed, checking back in to see as well.
copper member
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
2019 - I'm ready for that update to the pages whenever you are! It would be great to see some new competition across the pool board. I'll check back periodically in case there's any change. Thank you for the project over the years.
Activity: 547
Merit: 531
First bits: 12good
Really great project with fair split and everything but it lived its life, now the times are different so I guess it's normal.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1022
RIP Eligius. My favorite pool for many years. Hope you're smashing it somewhere else WK.
Activity: 442
Merit: 250
Found Lost beach - quiet now
Great idea and implementation of payout scheme and great pool. Mined often in the early days and like checking on occasionally. Now just a trader.

All things must pass
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 2239
I fix broken miners. And make holes in teeth :-)
At this point I would consider this a dead pool. Sad, I had some shelved shares so to speak but you would have better support on a P2pool node.

But thanks for the ride WK. You ran a good pool for a long time, Butcoin and such just changed around all of us.
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1706
Electrical engineer. Mining since 2014.
Yep, it's all quiet in here..
copper member
Activity: 122
Merit: 2
Is this pool dead yet, if so that's to bad i mined many a bitcoin here but it's been a long time and a lot of empty promises and i got tired of reading the same thing every time i checked this thread
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
I don't check stats while mining Eligius for reasons ... but I randomly checked a couple of my Antminers, and they're timing out while trying to reach Eligius' pool, and they've gone to the backup pool elsewhere automatically.

I did a quick web search, and it looks like no changes to the Eligius main page.  And the stats still shows page not found.

Believing that I'm mining for a real pool, by faith alone, could someone please verify whether the pool is still operational (maybe my ISP?).
legendary
Activity: 2856
Merit: 1518
Bitcoin Legal Tender Countries: 2 of 206
last block found by Eligius.st was block #495555 --> https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/pool/eligius
Are you sure? IIRC when wizkid057 changed the reward system, he also changed the "extra funds" address, so it's possible some things stopped tracking Eligius...

(MASTER, you are back!   Shocked )

not sure but there is no chance to proof it without a stats page.  Cry
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1186
last block found by Eligius.st was block #495555 --> https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/pool/eligius
Are you sure? IIRC when wizkid057 changed the reward system, he also changed the "extra funds" address, so it's possible some things stopped tracking Eligius...
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
Math doesn't care what you believe.

Current block is #534630 - thats a long time to wait for a payout...
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 2239
I fix broken miners. And make holes in teeth :-)
I like this pool because it was the only one where you got the payouts with no input addresses even if you have small hashpower.

https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/af670170a853e4247ea9fe8e9074e7c12a123bc430ff83509ddebb959425c9c9

a tx with "No Inputs (Newly Generated Coins)" leads to untainted coins.

but if I be the only miner on this pool then I can go for solomining too
Oh yeah, I forgot about that. p2pool would do it as well, that's why I mined both eligus and p2pool.

Sadly though I think this pool is dead and my shelved shares are forever on the mighty shelf. So it goes.
legendary
Activity: 2856
Merit: 1518
Bitcoin Legal Tender Countries: 2 of 206
@Gyrsur, this pool is almost dead. The change to the new payout system was initiated over 1.5 years ago (january 2017). Since then there hasn't been a new stats page. Although I do think wizkid has been a terrific pool op and is as honest as they get this has been dragging on and on and on and on. Maybe he's busy with personal issues, read somewhere he had a kid, but imho putting up a simple stats page doesn't take much time and should have been done ages ago.

thanks for the update!

I like this pool because it was the only one where you got the payouts with no input addresses even if you have small hashpower.

https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/af670170a853e4247ea9fe8e9074e7c12a123bc430ff83509ddebb959425c9c9

a tx with "No Inputs (Newly Generated Coins)" leads to untainted coins.

but if I be the only miner on this pool then I can go for solomining too.

Pages:
Jump to: