Pages:
Author

Topic: Eligius: 0% Fee BTC, 105% PPS NMC, No registration, CPPSRB - page 4. (Read 1061069 times)

Activity: 537
Merit: 524
@Gyrsur, this pool is almost dead. The change to the new payout system was initiated over 1.5 years ago (january 2017). Since then there hasn't been a new stats page. Although I do think wizkid has been a terrific pool op and is as honest as they get this has been dragging on and on and on and on. Maybe he's busy with personal issues, read somewhere he had a kid, but imho putting up a simple stats page doesn't take much time and should have been done ages ago.
legendary
Activity: 2856
Merit: 1518
Bitcoin Legal Tender Countries: 2 of 206
are payouts of this pool still with "No Inputs (Newly Generated Coins)" in blockexplorer?

EDIT: where is the old stats page?

Quote from: http://eligius.st/
Old stats pages are still available here.

the link above shows just this:

Stats temporarily offline.  Pool is online and operational.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone.  

I'm working on the final migration of the stats server to
updated hardware and new interface.  
Stats should be back online soon.
The pool is working normally, so no worries!

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks,

wizkid057
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Keep the faith. Although not active in the boards, I've been mining here for many years (`2014) and Eligius has always been honest and reliable... I too wish Wizkid could get the stats up so we could hopefully attract the miners back to increase hash and block success.   Cheesy
Activity: 17
Please find/make time to make more progress on the stats pages?
I'm still mining in the blind, on faith, for years now.  I need to see some stats for motivation.
Activity: 1
Hi there,

since two days bfgminer(5.5.x)  is not able to contact stratum.mining.eligius.st:3334 anymore.
(error in log reads: Wrong URL, no port, no worker)
Any hints are welcome.

Thx.

EDIT:  seems to work again (for how long ...)
Activity: 118
Merit: 11
What is the new Eligius node address, anyone know? 68.168.105.168 does not seem to work anymore  Huh
Activity: 347
Merit: 100
Is the pool down again? Haven't been able to connect for 4+ hrs.

Update: Going again.
Theoretically the community could create a stats page just based on current hash speed, last block found, current BTC block and previous stats. It would be ROUGH but it'd be something. So far, we've got 4th/s from the recent poster. Anybody else want to share current hash rate? (Mine's been down for a while, just throwing this out there. )  Smiley

I'm new to Eligius and doing some research currently. Where can I find more detailed information about the setup at Eligius and other info needed?
Will get my new miners within a couple of weeks and I will do some benchmarking to see which one I'm gonna choose. Thanks.
Activity: 14
The last block was 22 November 2017. There is no stats page but I am mining now since January and still do not know if everything works as is should....
I understand that whizkid057 is working on the stats page and the problem with the router machine was tackled very quickly, but...
Whizkid057, is there any change you can give a prediction when to expect the next block approximately?
Activity: 4
Is the pool working? Can't get on this morning; CG returns "waiting for work to be available from pools".

Have a router machine acting up.  Doesn't seem to be responding to remote power cycles, either.  Have a packed day, but going to make time shortly to swing by the datacenter and resolve the issue.

Put in a temporary machine for the moment.  Will fix the issue with the original later.  Should be back online.

how can I push a non standard transaction to eligius?
Working now. Thanks, WK.

Is the pool working? Can't get on this morning; CG returns "waiting for work to be available from pools".

Have a router machine acting up.  Doesn't seem to be responding to remote power cycles, either.  Have a packed day, but going to make time shortly to swing by the datacenter and resolve the issue.

Put in a temporary machine for the moment.  Will fix the issue with the original later.  Should be back online.
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1006

legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1006

copper member
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
Theoretically the community could create a stats page just based on current hash speed, last block found, current BTC block and previous stats. It would be ROUGH but it'd be something. So far, we've got 4th/s from the recent poster. Anybody else want to share current hash rate? (Mine's been down for a while, just throwing this out there. )  Smiley
Been off the pool for a while and would like to start mining again. Need to get to my dashboard and check all my settings are OK. Can I do this presently? TIA>
depends on this pools hash rate which nobody knows since there are no stats
Activity: 7
Based on the pool's current hashing power, can we estimate when we will hit our next block? any guesses?
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023
Mine at Jonny's Pool
actually, when was the last block found by eligius?
Block 495555 on 11/22/2017.
Activity: 327
Merit: 250
actually, when was the last block found by eligius?
Pages:
Jump to: