Pages:
Author

Topic: Elixir (ELIX) Low cap better than Salt Next X 100 - X 1 000 - page 11. (Read 4103 times)

Activity: 204
Merit: 10
Do you guys really think that lending without collateral will work? Since I believe in the future of lending I was torn between Elixir and Ethlend. On paper the idea of "incentive driven" payments sounds great, but I am not convinced it will work in real life in the long run. There are too many people in the need of a credit, who even might have good intentions of paying back in time, but if they run into more financial problems, even with good intentions, they just might not be able to pay back their loan.
So I decided against Elixir and invested in Ethlend.
But I can see that other investors feel differently about the potential of Elixir.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Biggest sleeper in 2018. Once the devs release the new site and reveal themselves and release the mvp, we're looking at 10x easily. For .30 cents this coin is an absolute steal! These devs are going about this project the old school crypto way! No big million dollar ico, just good ol' fashioned hard work and dedication!

Activity: 177
Long-term hold here.

Let's shill this coin until 100x ($30). I've seen worse coins moon.

The action will probably start in january. When the devs deliver this will go up the ranks.
Activity: 154
Merit: 26
DIW Security Decentralized
It needs more awareness.  I don'tu see any pumping if you compare to other coins. Juste balancing
Activity: 141
I see this coin shilled everywhere we all have seen it, if its so good why hasnt it moonshot yet?
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Olishka I see you try to pump Elix in another thread.
I'm also of Elix holder but relax dude..
Good stranght against the market !
Should be around the corner soon. Time to buy till it's under the radar. I don't see this coin staying under $1 for long !
Activity: 537
Merit: 250
I hope the devs deliver the new website soon.
I used to own Verge, bought at 50 satoshi. No one believe it will do X 20. ELIX potential is even way bigger because there is a small coin supply and very low market cap currently for a very good project
Activity: 574
Merit: 259
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
As someone who own a lot of Elix , I hope it will do an x100 ! The marketcap is very low so I think everything is still possible, the devs are really hard working and keep releasing update  Wink
For those who don't know yet this coin, it's a lending platform where both lenders and borrowers can get interest .

Still at a very low cap of 8 millions with only  26 millions coins.

Salt has a market cap of 500 millions for a lower quality project.

Buy till it's dirt cheap !  $0,30 cts !  It's already starting increasing !

At $3 it will be still only 70 millions market cap and at $30 dollars 700 millions !  So easily X 100 if you join now

When it will hit bigger exchange it will rise very quickly
Pages:
Jump to: