Pages:
Author

Topic: encourage others to crypto - page 76. (Read 8587 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 6
April 27, 2018, 01:27:32 PM
yes, but only for those people who are interested to know about crypto. because some people even though your are feeding to them the knowledge that you know but they dont have time for it, its all waste on your time also. but for the people who are very interested to learn all you need is to guide them.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 254
April 27, 2018, 01:23:28 PM
I have been doing that in my environment but the only problem is that they still don't get how blockchain technology works therefore they compare crypto withponzi scheme.
I totally feel you there! my environment also don't know how the blockchain technology works even if I explained it a zillion times already. so If I were you I would just tell them what can bitcoin do to an an individual's life and let all my actions and achievements do all the talking.
Activity: 194
Merit: 0
April 27, 2018, 01:09:18 PM
The only thing I could do is to roughly explain what's behind cryptos and why I trade in cryptos. If people are skeptical, you can do a little difference in their change of ideas. You may ask them to follow you in an ordinary day with cryptos and wait for their considerations about it
Activity: 87
April 27, 2018, 12:23:04 PM
Yes, but only on selected people which I saw that they need another income. Then after that I will tell them the good and bad effect of crypto. On how it runs and will going to change the world.
Activity: 113
April 27, 2018, 11:41:44 AM
For me better share some success stories regarding crypto make them research and undrstand the world of crypto before encouraging them bcause i know first impression of other people abt crypto they dont believe until they try and join.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
April 27, 2018, 11:32:55 AM
I would encourage other  to invest Cryptocurrency market, because this is our future, so when you tell them this new industry, in the future they will appreciate you, but first want to make money in Cryptocurrency market to learn blockchain knowledge, this is the first step.
Activity: 154
April 27, 2018, 11:30:39 AM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?
There are many ways to explain it, but if you invite your friends to your new house, and tell them you bought it with bitcoin, they will do own research what is blockchain.
Activity: 224
April 27, 2018, 10:38:48 AM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?

If a person is interested to know i can share everything i know in crypto to him, i will not specially go encourage people to join, there is no point in explaining to them is crypto a scam if the person mindset is skeptical most probably you will not be able to change it.
Activity: 222
April 27, 2018, 10:37:59 AM
I would encourage other  to invest Cryptocurrency market, because this is our future, so when you tell them this new industry, in the future they will appreciate you, but first want to make money in Cryptocurrency market to learn blockchain knowledge, this is the first step.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
April 27, 2018, 10:37:28 AM
Personally, I - no! If I am asked, I can tell you all the advantages and disadvantages of the crypto currency, but I'm not going to argue with anyone on this topic, and also to force to invest.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860
April 27, 2018, 10:35:51 AM

I have been doing this already for quite some time. I find it a little easy to tell them that cryptocurrency is the future of the world's currency system because of the technologies that are indispensable with them. Take for example decentralization. This is so huge a matter that cryptocurrency is offering to the world's table. Take for example the blockchain technology. This is something that is truly a huge step forward if adopted by the whole world.
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
April 27, 2018, 10:34:38 AM
Encouraging others to cryptocurrency will benefit both parties since crypto will have more users to entertain and the users will benefit from the knowledge and profits that they will have.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1519
April 27, 2018, 10:33:08 AM
I don't need anyone to encourage into crypto, I keep it as it is. If somebody is curious around me I can gladly help them but I don't encourage anybody to invest or buy something. There are professionals for that job. I used to tell everybody about Bitcoin, now I don't do this anymore.
Activity: 153
April 27, 2018, 10:31:16 AM

Some people are very hesitant in investing in bitcoin. Yes i do encourage my friends, relatives and workmates in bitcoin because i want them to experience the chance of a lifetime. I let them know the basics and let them do the research so that they can learn more. I do not force them i let them see the opportunity it can give.
Activity: 467
Merit: 100
Binance #Smart World Global Token
April 27, 2018, 10:29:15 AM
I do encourage some of my friends to invest and try to understand everything about crypto, in our country, bitcoin is known as pyramiding and investment scheme, that's why its so hard for me to explain to them that bitcoin is not really a scam.
Activity: 378
April 27, 2018, 10:27:12 AM

It's easy to explain how crypto currency works but i will not encourage them to invest.
Activity: 126
April 27, 2018, 10:24:07 AM
I would encourage people to invest in an ICO to have their tokens sold out. I invite someone to invest in an ICO because I also follow the bounty campaign from ICO. so the possibility of such coin can be very expensive.
Activity: 337
Merit: 100
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
April 27, 2018, 10:22:48 AM
Maybe yes and maybe no. Because people nowadays wants everything instant, 70% of my friends wants everything instant but the thing is, earnig here in crypto is not instant. You need to exert time and effort just to earn a good income.
Activity: 180
Merit: 102
dApps Development Automation Platform
April 27, 2018, 10:20:51 AM
Yes of course. There are so many cryptos in the market that has a promising future ahead of them. Backing up with great team and developers and a great road map as well. Remember altcoins are made to be better than bitcoin and every new crypto is a better version of the old one.
Activity: 234
Merit: 15
April 27, 2018, 10:18:51 AM
I would encourage others to join crypto too because in this manner, they could earn a good amount of money. I think that they should search and gain more knowledge about crypto if they are willing too. But I myself see that there's nothing wrong to invest or join in crypto because for me it is an opportunity for me to earn and there are many advantages of crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: