Pages:
Author

Topic: encourage others to crypto - page 75. (Read 8587 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
April 29, 2018, 04:30:51 PM
The StakeNet (XSN) system comes into existence, it is meant to bring revolutionary change. It is the FIRST Trustless Proof of Stake (TPoS) coin and is going to give you the security and privacy that you need and deserve!
Activity: 168
April 29, 2018, 04:26:57 PM
Most of my friends don't want to learn and understand cryptoworld with their blockchain technology, because they are lazy (better they going to play videogames Cheesy). But some of them heared me and now earn a good money now.
Activity: 145
April 29, 2018, 04:24:33 PM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?

If a person is interested, I'll help him and explain'd share their knowledge. But if you're not interested I won't waste your time, it's useless.
And in our time, time is money and they need to be valued Wink
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
April 29, 2018, 12:19:10 PM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?

You have to be careful doing this.  When I told my dad about Crypto he thought I was trying to sell him something.  He asked me how much of an investment I expected from him.  I said none...I was just telling you about it.
This is another factor that we need to consider, whenever you begin to talk about investments with other people they begin to think that you are trying to sell them something, they think that you are going to somehow take advantage of them or that you are going to earn profits from them, we know that is not true in bitcoin but if they do not know anything about it I cannot blame them for thinking that.
Activity: 254
Merit: 18
April 29, 2018, 11:18:55 AM
Since I think this is actually a one in a lifetime chance for our generation, im just trying to introduce cryptocurrencies to as many people possible, but of course I also warn them.
Activity: 144
April 27, 2018, 05:23:57 PM
Yes, I am willing. Because with me explaining and inviting others to invest into crypto it will also provide benefits for me and all users here. That more and more people are joining and supporting crypto, crypto will have a big chance to live longer and market prices can increase with additional support and investors.
I will explain and tell anyone I know who has really succeeded from crypto, with me using concrete evidence, so they will trust me and crypto.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
April 27, 2018, 05:01:22 PM
Of course. I am doing it all the time. I am talking to my friends and family every week. I have some success so far, but I think my best results are yet to come.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
April 27, 2018, 04:55:39 PM
Now when non-initiated people start talking about cryptography, everything is limited only by discussing the price of bitcoin. Few people think that this is the advanced technology of the future.
Activity: 285
Merit: 11
quarkchain.io
April 27, 2018, 04:08:16 PM
I won't do such because when the market get bearish the will be angry with me,  but if they discovered it themselves and go into it.  They will appreciate the beauty of crypto currency.
Activity: 672
Merit: 252
Until the end
April 27, 2018, 04:00:20 PM

You have to be careful doing this.  When I told my dad about Crypto he thought I was trying to sell him something.  He asked me how much of an investment I expected from him.  I said none...I was just telling you about it.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
April 27, 2018, 03:54:14 PM
Personally I do not like to do this let me explain, even if I believe that cryptocurrencies are going to be the new way in which we are going to store our value and to protect our savings many people are not ready to wake up to the reality that the fiat system is a lie and that they have been lied all their lives, so I prefer that they eventually realize that truth by themselves.
Activity: 153
April 27, 2018, 03:30:29 PM
Yes, I would tell friends about cryptocurrency and how to make money on it and explained that this is not a Scam
Activity: 56
April 27, 2018, 03:27:01 PM
I'm really interested in getting the grass roots of our civilisation to join crypto. The farming society is the most under appreciated section.
Thankfully, there are some people who are working on getting them on the blockchain Train.
Blockgrain.io is taking great pains to make sure that the farmers able to get their share of the revolution.
Activity: 283
April 27, 2018, 03:15:35 PM
Yes. I'm trying my best to convince my friends that they are really missing big. I hope they will have a change of heart towards crypto before it is too late
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
April 27, 2018, 03:12:07 PM
I'm really encouraging my friends to join Crypto.. they keep laughing lol. When i have some earnings, they start to ask.When i showoff nothing, they still laugh haha..
I mind showing crypto to everybody, will only invite the good mates.It will help make cryptocurrency grow.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
April 27, 2018, 03:10:09 PM
Yes, I have encouraged most of my friends to crypto world. I explained in all the way, but few people asked about risk? But there is no answer from my side. Because it involves huge risk. So I did not compel them.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100