Pages:
Author

Topic: encourage others to crypto - page 74. (Read 8587 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
May 02, 2018, 03:00:31 AM
I will not encourage others to enter the industry to invest in currencies, because this industry will be very risky. If they lose money in this industry, then I think they may blame me. If someone wants to join the industry, then I don't mind sharing some experience with you.
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
May 02, 2018, 02:53:10 AM
Since I think this is actually a one in a lifetime chance for our generation, im just trying to introduce cryptocurrencies to as many people possible, but of course I also warn them.
I must say that you need to tell about the crypto currencies and bitcoin especially to the ones who are dear to you and the ones whom you want to see prosper and wealthier in their lives. Telling others about the crypto currency has nothing bad in it and that this will in fact give them an opportunity to take a step to bring a positive change in their lives and that they will surely be very much thankful to you for letting them know about this.
Activity: 182
May 02, 2018, 02:43:54 AM
I've done it, but there are still many people who look down on crypto. Especially if the local government prohibits the bitcoin and other crypto coins.
Activity: 141
May 02, 2018, 02:37:25 AM
I encourage others to crypto when i have or already know if is legit or trustworthy project... and i will discuss what is about crypto so that they understand how it is risky ^_^
Activity: 266
May 02, 2018, 02:24:49 AM
It is hard to explain what crypto is about to someone does not have a clue. I would rather not to do it only in case the person is really interested in it and want to know more and help. Person has to make his own choice in order not to blame me if he will loose money. This is my position.
Activity: 658
Merit: 107
May 02, 2018, 02:22:51 AM
I recommend investing in cryptocurrency to many of my friends, but at first it is better to buy only bitcoin or Ethereum. Further, as they wish, I can advise ICO that can become successful and very profitable. Now I consider ICO Egretia to be one of the most reliable investment projects, which according to experts is one of the best in May.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
May 02, 2018, 02:10:30 AM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?
Some of my friends sometimes ask me for council and I advise them on investments in cryptocurrency. I recommend them not to take risks and buy bitcoin and altcoins from the top 50 coinmarketcap.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
May 02, 2018, 01:55:29 AM
When you encourage other to cryptocurrency, you will be helping them to become part of the next revolution in new world of future money. And if they had their needs met and if their life dream become a reality as a result of cryptocurrency, they will be eternally thankful to you.
Activity: 86
May 02, 2018, 01:51:24 AM
I am one of the few who really responded on how to earn money through this forum and bounty campaigns and earn new altcoins and other stuff.
some of my friends aren't that interested the way I respond to my best friend after he share me this kind of earnings.
I started last year on 3rd quarter and invested time and efforts for about 6 months but then Boom! I earned my 10 year salary in just half a year when the bounty campaign that I joined last October just gave me good reward.
most people really don't believe what we do, they only believe after they see the things we just bought after cashing out from crypto into cash.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
April 30, 2018, 12:54:24 PM
I convinced my friend to participate in crypto and he likes it too. He is also bring another friends and 3 of us discuss more and more to share update news and expend our knowledge frequently, it is quite enjoying.
Activity: 470
Merit: 12
April 30, 2018, 12:48:45 PM
Yes, I am trying to explain them advantages and disadvantages of crypto. It is still an unexplored area for a majority of people and therefore  we should try to educate them. I have already achieved something: I have persuaded them that crypto does not have to be dangerous and its utility has several major advantages. Okay, they are not interested in investing, but they at least do not hate it just because media are against it, and that is a really important step  Wink.
Activity: 137
April 30, 2018, 05:40:51 AM
Lots of new investors are scared to start getting into crypto.  I think the best way to encourage new investors is to educate them, and provide others with good resources for their own research.  That way, they can learn enough about it to invest themselves comfortably without putting their money into projects without future
Activity: 910
Merit: 102
April 30, 2018, 05:39:41 AM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?

invite other people to invest in digital currency is a good idea for the development of the cryptocurrency of the future, as more and more investors who invest in the developing cryptocurency
Activity: 126
April 30, 2018, 05:36:09 AM
I will encourage everyone around me to enter into cryptocurrency investment. But the final decisions has to be made by them. I will play my part through enlightening them about what it really is and make them see the benefits of taking part in the early days of crypto.
Activity: 490
April 30, 2018, 05:31:52 AM

I am as an example of success in cryptocurrencies. My friends are in here yet. I think more and more people will be involved into crypto within the time. It will cause that cryptocurrencies will become more stable and more liquid.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
April 29, 2018, 06:39:00 PM
The Crypto market is very risky, not suitable for some weak technology skills. They can be hacked at any time without knowing the security. So I will not encourage anyone to enter this market. To engage themselves when they are passionate.
Activity: 353
April 29, 2018, 06:26:03 PM
yes, I would encourage someone to invest in an ICO to have their tokens sold out. I invite someone to invest in an ICO because I also follow the bounty campaign from ICO. so the possibility of such coin can be very expensive because it is very salable in the crypto currency market.
Activity: 205
Merit: 1
April 29, 2018, 04:48:53 PM
I do not yet have anything to show off to my friends, so I do not tell anyone, there must be a really good income so that people would also like to participate here.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
April 29, 2018, 04:38:29 PM
The best encourage for my friends and subscribers are my results. When people see the cash flow it helps them to get into it faster giving them a motivation to work harder in this field.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
"PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM"
April 29, 2018, 04:32:38 PM
I always do, but I make sure that they will understand the risk behind the volatility of crypto. I made money from different aspects of crypto from trading, holding, bounties and airdrops and I'm explaining and teaching then this aspects according to their risk appetite. Because sharing is caring.
Pages:
Jump to: