Pages:
Author

Topic: encourage others to crypto - page 73. (Read 8587 times)

Activity: 808
Merit: 502
May 02, 2018, 07:23:40 PM
I wouldn't "encourage" anyone.

If a friend come and asks for some informations I'll gladly provide.

But i really don't want to bear any responsability in one's investements.
Activity: 146
Merit: 0
May 02, 2018, 07:12:09 PM
I have been in crypto since 2016 and it goes well for me...i encourage my wife and my brother to invest some of their money in bitcoin and it goes well also. NOW i am happy to share my results to all my friends and some people who believe in me. What i am doing is before i encourage someone to buy some crypto. I make sure that the market is down and they can buy in cheaper price. And these coins are having a good project and usage as well. The reason why we need to tell them to buy when market is down  because when the market is getting recovered they can easily see that thy gain profit already. And thats the beginning  for them to convince that crypto is a good investment,only you should know when and where to start and when to exit.
Activity: 182
May 02, 2018, 07:06:48 PM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?

Yes, everyone around me, my family and my friends, i always support and encourage them to join and got into cryptospace, so that they also can earn money as much as i got, it's a very good way to earn money through cryptospace, that's why i keep encouraging them to join and participate in crypto
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
May 02, 2018, 06:47:29 PM
Step which I will take with introduction of crypto are the main methods of reading and protection of crypto and its history.
To impart patience in each process which will be undergone because there will be a lot of new that will be executed. when we have completely presented the person.
Activity: 728
May 02, 2018, 06:47:16 PM
Of course, I tell my friends about cryptography and investing and invite them on this topic. But many of my friends do not believe in the truthfulness of my words.
Activity: 280
May 02, 2018, 06:42:09 PM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?

That has my great desire , passion and vision. I love cryptocurrency and the blockchain. I have been encouraging my friends all over the world to come and join me and invest in crypto. There is nothing to fear about investing in cryptocurrencies.The whole financial economies of the world is turning crypto.

Actually I introduced crypto to my friends only in bounty campaign first as a stepping stone and to be familiar with the system getting to know the different aspects of crypto world by participating the forum before doing investment.
Activity: 532
May 02, 2018, 06:30:02 PM
Yes of course I can encourage people to crypto because it fun and also it serves as job opportunity. But I can't encourage people to invest on crypto due to the risk.... Even if you really understand the blockchain that doesn't mean you can't fall in trap.... I believed in something; "A man who is afraid to loss money can't not be rich and also never risk the money you can't afford to loss".... All you have to do is to invest wisely.
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
May 02, 2018, 05:43:15 PM
Yes I will encourage them, I have already introuduce a lot of my friends to the crypto currency world
You are lucky. I invited several friends to this sphere, but none of them even seriously began to study what I told them about. On the other hand, it's good, I would have some responsibility in case of their failures.
Activity: 658
May 02, 2018, 05:08:18 PM
Yes, of course I will advise my friends and acquaintances to join the topic of crypto currency. But in order to help them in something to understand, they must show interest.
Activity: 224
May 02, 2018, 03:43:12 PM
Yes I will encourage them, I have already introuduce a lot of my friends to the crypto currency world
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
May 02, 2018, 03:38:43 PM
I can not say that this is a good idea, well, at least speaking about today, I think that such volatility in the market does not exactly inspire financial traders who are accustomed to earning 2% a day, the fact is that they have large volumes. But here everything is completely different.
Activity: 82
May 02, 2018, 03:35:35 PM
I once encouraged my two friends to join the code, telling them that there might be lots of opportunities to make money. Unfortunately, they all thought bitcoin was a hoax.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
May 02, 2018, 03:12:31 PM
I do not yet have anything to show off to my friends, so I do not tell anyone, there must be a really good income so that people would also like to participate here.
While preaching with the example is a great way to show people that you are right about your ideas because you can show them personal proof that what you're saying is correct, at the same time that is not necessary a long as you are right you can give examples of other people that have benefited greatly with bitcoin, as long as you also show to them that there is a negative side to invest in bitcoin if you do that then you are giving to them the full picture and they can decide whether to invest or not.
Activity: 406
May 02, 2018, 02:27:19 PM

Ofcourse, because involving more and more people can only be profitable for all of us. It's just a matter of time when blockchain technology will get mass adopted.

Also when I'm talking to someone that doesn't have a clue about cryptocurrencies and how does a blockchain go, I really take some time explaining it to them, because I want to be sure that they know in what they are investing their money, if they choose to. That's very important because if things don't go right for them and they end up in loss I don't want to be the one to blame. Always encouraging people to do their own research.
Activity: 409
May 02, 2018, 02:24:04 PM
If I encourage others into crypto, then I believe the opposite. I think people should, and indeed must, take responsibility for their won actions. If they buy into crypto and they gain and then great. It they lose they have to embrace this as an outcome of an independent decision they have made. Too many people try and blame their woes on someone or something else. Take ownership of your own choices.
Activity: 116
May 02, 2018, 06:39:07 AM
I will be willing to introduce relevant knowledge to my friends and encourage them to invest under certain conditions. After all, this market is unstable and there are certain risks.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
May 02, 2018, 03:12:37 AM
You will have to take responsibility for the monetary losses of other people whom you were persuaded to buy a crypto currency
Activity: 251
May 02, 2018, 03:09:42 AM
It's pretty interesting to encourage others to crypto bcs there are many people don't know about crypto. Also, it should be good to increase crypto market I think.
Activity: 109
Merit: 1
HPQ.IO - #1 Industrial ICO in Asia '2018
May 02, 2018, 03:07:19 AM
I often do that.
I'm trying to get my friends to know more about Cryptocurrency, but not all of my friends accept my call.
Some are resisting and some are interested.
I think they are interested to join because already know if joining Cryptocurrency will generate big profits.
Activity: 357
May 02, 2018, 03:04:02 AM
Yes i would encourage other peoples like friends or families and love ones to crypto world. theres nothing to lose if they gain some knowledge and if they will understand better how good to be involve in the world of crypto and how they will enjoy theirselves doing a lot of thing that crypto has.
Pages:
Jump to: