Pages:
Author

Topic: encourage others to crypto - page 72. (Read 8587 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
May 02, 2018, 10:39:13 PM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?

Encouraging other people to work using cryptocurrency or let say trading in the market is a really good idea because it will help different peoples life to improve even more.
Activity: 125
Merit: 0
May 02, 2018, 10:37:54 PM
If I'm very confident with a cryptocurrency, then I may try to recommend it to people around me. But I will also tell them there is a big risk in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
May 02, 2018, 10:35:19 PM
I would encourage people to invest in an ICO to have their tokens sold out. I invite someone to invest in an ICO because I also follow the bounty campaign from ICO. so the possibility of such coin can be very expensive.
Everytime there's someone asking what is my job i always say i dont have a job but im working in the cryptocurrency, then asking how much i eatn to it, and when i tell them the amount i earn they a bit shock, then afte that they asking me to teach them. So i think encouraging to others in crypto is not difficult just see them proof so they will believe, because many people only believe when they see it. Also many people want to earn a lot so when you tell them about the possible amount they can earn, surely they never second though about it.
Activity: 32
May 02, 2018, 10:22:03 PM
I would encourage people to invest in an ICO to have their tokens sold out. I invite someone to invest in an ICO because I also follow the bounty campaign from ICO. so the possibility of such coin can be very expensive.
Activity: 102
May 02, 2018, 10:21:21 PM
I will only introduce them to my knowledge of cryptocurrencies. I think there is still a lot of uncertainty in the encrypted investment market, and they need to decide for themselves whether to join the investment.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
May 02, 2018, 10:20:34 PM
Yes I will. Crypto world is a very good innovation in our society today. It redefines our view of currency and payment system. There is also a lot of opportunity here. And best thing about it is that its open to all. Everyone can do it and engage to it. You just have to explain to them and make them understand the nature and uses of it.
cryptocurrency have a merit and demerit,and we know that not all was know about this. but i want say to them what are really cryptocurrency help our daily life. the benefits of the cryptocurrency: it can make earnings that you don't have to invest. it helps you in a financial problem. not only that, there also lot of opportunity in here.it is open to all.
Activity: 406
May 02, 2018, 10:07:49 PM
Yes I will. Crypto world is a very good innovation in our society today. It redefines our view of currency and payment system. There is also a lot of opportunity here. And best thing about it is that its open to all. Everyone can do it and engage to it. You just have to explain to them and make them understand the nature and uses of it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
May 02, 2018, 09:58:59 PM
I am  not really encouraging someone to jump or go with crypto currency, what I do was, I am explaining the concept, benefits and purposes of crypto currencies, after they listened and understood why crypto exist, most of them are asked me consecutive questions, and that's the beginning of their journey to crypto currencies. 
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
May 02, 2018, 09:54:36 PM
Yes, we should encourage other to cryptocurrency especially people in our circle of influence. I do think that when all is said and done, bitcoin would speak for itself. There is no wsy there will be something better thst people would not be drawn to it.
Activity: 321
Merit: 1
May 02, 2018, 09:50:34 PM
Yes, i always encourage my family and friend to join the crypto world, but some of them have a low patient incomes in understanding of what i am explaining to them. Others have interest on it, but they don have no time for learning on it. I teach them on how to bounty, or how to join airdrop, and also explain to them about investment. They want investment to get a easy profit but this is a risky thing to do.
Activity: 154
May 02, 2018, 09:41:21 PM
I think there is a market for cryptocurrencies. After so many years of development, it has become more mature and there are some places where it is used. We believe that its future is also spreading this concept and awareness. Propaganda is correct, not just speculation and investment value. It will gain more people's approval.
Activity: 336
Merit: 106
May 02, 2018, 09:23:10 PM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?

Before I encourage people to join crypto I give them first introduction like History and what is the importance of digital currencies and he/she can decide now if they really what to invest or not only thing that I can do is advise them Invest only the can afford to lose and don't put in one basket

#Support Vanig
copper member
Activity: 772
Merit: 500
May 02, 2018, 09:19:05 PM

It depends on people who surround me. If they can afford to invest then i'm ok encouraging them but i think there is only one problem here. When they invest if their investment gets down then who will they blame? of course only me because i'm the one who encourage them to invest. That's why i'm very picky to answer some question of people around me. If they are willing to lose and not afraid of the risk i think we can get along but i don't like people blaming others because someone told them to invest. If they want to invest then they must learn first and they are willing to take risk. I saw this scenario when someone is trying or forcing someone to invest even if they don't like and suddenly end up losing money then they blame that one person for forcing them. Maybe if they want to try here it must start first with theirself on how much are they willing to invest not only money but time.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
May 02, 2018, 09:13:59 PM
I tend to tell the people about the ideology of cryptocurrencies try to make them understand the reason of revolt in economy. If they like the idea I try to show them where to look. They usually fail and end up losing money, coming to me like, "mate i can't pull this, can you help me" and I suggest the idea of managing his finances, ensuring that he understands all the nuances.

It usually pay off very well, I charge almost nothing to my friends, they end up earning some good amounts (even if they lose sometimes) we all win...
Activity: 154
May 02, 2018, 09:13:12 PM

Yes i can encourage everybody to join or invest on cryptocurrency but the only problem is that, if they lose profit from trading then they will just blame you for that so i prefer just to help everyone but not always ask for them on what to do.
Activity: 215
May 02, 2018, 09:10:03 PM
I will encourage them to understand that time will tell. No deception can hold for long.
Activity: 602
May 02, 2018, 08:55:20 PM

Cryptocurrency market is not scam or pyramid activity at all. Right now cryptomarket entered by financial firm and many financeial expert already said that bitcoin is like gold in real world. Like bitcoin, its digital currency that will used for internet transaction and can be an assets
Activity: 190
Merit: 15
May 02, 2018, 08:17:40 PM

No, almost nobody knows that I'm into crypto. And I don't tell anyone that I have it and don't recommend to buy. If someone asks me if I know anything about it, I say yes, a thing or two. And try to explain as easy as possible. Up to them what to do with that knowledge then. I think people should decide themselves what to do with their money. I hear that people, who don't know anything about crypto, are talking shit about it. So be it. I don't have any desire to prove them otherwise.

I always think like this when it comes to financial advices. You tell people to invest, they do and earn a lot of money, then they forget that it was you got them into this. That's the best you can get. If you're wrong and they invest and lose money, then you are to blame for the rest of your life. So I see no point in encouraging people to invest in crypto or in anything for that matter.
Activity: 289
May 02, 2018, 07:48:09 PM
I have try explaining to friends about how the blockchain works, but they find it uninteresting and continually trying to convince them into changing their minds about crypto is very tasking, so I quit trying to. But I am sure once they see me enjoying the rewards of my labour from crypto they will  run along, so till then , I ain't doing no more convincing.
I think it could because of the way you explain isn't that much interested for them . You know even with the most interested topic but if it was introduced by the worst people, it's still bad at all so i think the problem here is about the explainer not cause of the blockchain works.
Learning about how to inspiring for people who you want to explain something first please my friend.
Activity: 137
May 02, 2018, 07:42:15 PM
I have try explaining to friends about how the blockchain works, but they find it uninteresting and continually trying to convince them into changing their minds about crypto is very tasking, so I quit trying to. But I am sure once they see me enjoying the rewards of my labour from crypto they will  run along, so till then , I ain't doing no more convincing.
Pages:
Jump to: