Pages:
Author

Topic: encourage others to crypto - page 96. (Read 8587 times)

Activity: 198
Merit: 0
February 25, 2018, 03:09:39 AM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?
YES!! OF COURSE  Smiley it is the currency of the future it gets a bad rep because of the negativity surrounding it but now it is becoming popular and popular and big names are investing in them like rappers,athletes,politicians etc... most of my friends thought I was crazy but seeing me make money of cryptos they are interested and now i am teaching them about cryptos very soon they will be joining me in the crypto world.
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
February 25, 2018, 03:06:51 AM
No  I will not encourage my friends in the first place. Rather I will try to make them understand the new innovative blockchain technology and cryprocurrency. Then it is up to them whether to invest in cryptocurrency or not. As for me, I have invested some in altcoins being assured of a good future of cruptocurrency world. 
Activity: 29
Merit: 2
February 25, 2018, 02:57:48 AM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?
if I have managed to have a lot of coins and can already sell or buy my coins, then I will invite other friends to go into bitcoin.
Activity: 85
February 25, 2018, 02:52:49 AM
Would only encourage other if they show interest, you know we can never push other to like or to accept something they don't want to appreciate.
Also it would be hard to make them understand should they not show interest.
But in all its essence, I would very much like to encourage other to join and invest in crypto. With more people joining, the higher the chances of success of the crypto world.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
February 25, 2018, 02:52:09 AM
Yes, I invite all friends in this topic. I explain to them that this is not fraud. Show bounty and how much I have earned - everyone wants also)
Activity: 248
Merit: 100
https://exclusiveplatform.com/
February 25, 2018, 02:48:02 AM

If and only if they are interested! We all knew that even if they believe us that crypto is not a scam, we cannot totally erase how how much risk is associated by investing on cryptos. And  I don't want to take the blame if ever other people lost their profit or investment. So probably no way.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
February 25, 2018, 02:37:33 AM
Most of my friends don't want to learn and understand cryptoworld with their blockchain technology, because they are lazy (better they going to play videogames Cheesy). But some of them heared me and now earn a good money now.
Activity: 253
February 25, 2018, 02:32:58 AM
yes i will because its very fun when you emcourage people to join you in something especially to those projects that are very fun and interesting
Activity: 573
Merit: 11
February 25, 2018, 02:26:29 AM
I have been doing that in my environment but the only problem is that they still don't get how blockchain technology works therefore they compare crypto withponzi scheme.
Activity: 196
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
February 25, 2018, 02:12:06 AM
I would encourage friends to understand blockchain and encryption currency, but it is not a good investment opportunity, because the bear market has come, I would suggest they learn more knowledge, so when the bull market comes, everyone will make money.
Activity: 53
February 25, 2018, 02:07:20 AM
Pages:
Jump to: