Pages:
Author

Topic: EOS or ETH, which one is preferable?? - page 13. (Read 4230 times)

Activity: 241
Merit: 0
August 07, 2018, 09:09:05 AM
I'm also agree with you. If you are looking for a bigger profit, then I suggest you to invest in EOS at this time. This time is the best time to make an investment on any cryptocurrency and especially in EOS. Because of the EOS coins at the lowest price. But risk is also higher than ETH, because of the most stable cryptocurrency at this time is ETH.
Activity: 238
August 07, 2018, 09:08:53 AM
I'll choose Ethereum, Eos has a very good potential
Activity: 145
August 07, 2018, 09:01:50 AM
I think eos has more profitable potential for long-term investment because the price is still low compared to ethereum and I believe eos prices will grow year by year
I also think that EOS has a very large potential and in this coin it is worth investing, while the price is very low.
Activity: 140
August 07, 2018, 07:25:24 AM
I think eos has more profitable potential for long-term investment because the price is still low compared to ethereum and I believe eos prices will grow year by year
Activity: 145
August 07, 2018, 03:48:26 AM
I think these two cryptocurrencies are very good. Ethereum is a cryptocurrency for a new technology platform based on Bitcoin. Then EOS is a new generation of representative cryptocurrencies, their future ideas. They are all very good, I believe they are very strong competitors, and they will have a lot of room to rise in the future.
Activity: 140
August 07, 2018, 03:45:44 AM
In the current situation of better growth of crypto industry I want to make some investment.
But I really got confused when I am going to make the final decision. My mind is supporting ETH but my study suggesting to go for EOS.
I am just freaking puzzled to make the final decision.

Could you plesae suggest me one or both with percentage to make a fruitful investment??

Regards.
The first reason why the etherium falls today is EOS, the direct competitor of the etherium. This platform for the creation of decentralized applications is almost aimed at selecting a part of the market from Ethereum. The project conducted one of the most successful ICOs in the history of the Crypto-currency.
Activity: 55
August 07, 2018, 03:44:37 AM
In the current situation of better growth of crypto industry I want to make some investment.
But I really got confused when I am going to make the final decision. My mind is supporting ETH but my study suggesting to go for EOS.
I am just freaking puzzled to make the final decision.

Could you plesae suggest me one or both with percentage to make a fruitful investment??

Regards.
I prefer Ethereum to EOS because of it power to have x100 after investment on ICO, on a long term investment I prefer ETH
also EOS is still promising for investment nowadays
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
August 07, 2018, 03:36:06 AM
Eos looks like more promising for me because I have started to lose the confidence in Eth which was too high for it. I hope that Eos will not let me down here.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
August 06, 2018, 11:59:28 PM
For me, Ethereum is preferable. Investing in eth, with its today's price, is a good business. But investment in EOS, it is also a profitable business, its price is growing.
Activity: 112
August 06, 2018, 11:12:33 AM
Ethereum seems kind of stagnant at the moment and I think it will continue to be like that for the next months, EOS is also like that but I think that it will experienced a bigger rise in it's price once the market recovers.
Activity: 56
August 06, 2018, 11:09:48 AM
In every day of my life, I would always preferred etherium, I can't open my eye and invest on an ordinary altcoin,that am not aware of it,
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
The World’s First Blockchain Core
August 06, 2018, 05:28:43 AM
I do not like the centralized management of EOS. It may be subjected to attack from within the system, or be are corrupt. ETH I like much more than the EOS. But I am absolutely not happy with the situation on the market.
Activity: 296
Merit: 10
August 06, 2018, 05:26:19 AM
Eth was my favorite alternative cryptocurrency for a long time but after its last dip I think that Eos is more preferable here. It is stronger and has more value than Eos.
Activity: 210
August 06, 2018, 05:11:26 AM
For me, Ethereum is more profitable.
Ethereum is very suitable for long-term investments so it will provide many benefits.
The Ethereum work system is using a smart contract and is a stable coin so that in the future I am sure ethereum will be a great coin.
Activity: 176
August 06, 2018, 05:10:30 AM
I think we will do both, because both are good coins, we can get more profits, see the price of eth and Eos also increase.
Activity: 197
August 06, 2018, 05:08:36 AM
It can only be happens, once cryptocurrency management decide to eliminate bitcoin and replace by ethereum, but it is very difficult to say that it would be happened in the future, because bitcoin is the main coin that generally used by cryptocurrency business. And bitcoin is the main reason why cryptocurrency business become popular.
Activity: 126
August 06, 2018, 05:06:22 AM
Of course, in Ethereum, the total amount of eth is 100 million. The total amount of eos is 1 billion. From the perspective of ranking, Ethereum ranks second, and in terms of value, Ethereum is far superior to eos. I personally feel optimistic about Ethereum.
Activity: 197
August 06, 2018, 05:01:55 AM
Well I can state that these two coins are such great coins yet I would rather pick Ethereum over EOS, since I realize that Ethereum has such a significant number of commitments in this crypto world more than EOS. (Try not to get excessively outraged, pls.) I pick ethereum in light of the fact that I know it is one of the best altcoins ever and I'm certain that it will go on higher.
Activity: 112
August 06, 2018, 12:54:29 AM
We can't compare both together eos is still new and fresh to the market compared to eth that has been for long, eth is still the most preferable one.
Activity: 281
Merit: 100
August 06, 2018, 12:49:25 AM
I can say that EOS is a good altcoins especially in investment because it can really gives you good profits and earning but if I were you choose between EOS and ETH, I will definitely choose ETH because of the reason that it is better than EOS and can even give your double or even triple earning and profit.
Pages:
Jump to: