Pages:
Author

Topic: EOS or ETH, which one is preferable?? - page 9. (Read 4230 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0
August 13, 2018, 01:05:16 AM
In the current situation of better growth of crypto industry I want to make some investment.
But I really got confused when I am going to make the final decision. My mind is supporting ETH but my study suggesting to go for EOS.
I am just freaking puzzled to make the final decision.

Could you plesae suggest me one or both with percentage to make a fruitful investment??

Regards.

Ethereum is better, and leave EOS. Research first and see the history of Ethereum, then you will see the difference. EOS is good, but to survive in the future, Ethereum is definitely better. You may listen to anyone's advice, it's everyone's personal rights. I only recommend the best coins.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
August 12, 2018, 06:26:08 PM
invest 50% in Ethereum and 50% invest in EOS. if you doubt your choice.
Activity: 64
August 12, 2018, 06:22:50 PM
For me, EOS is preferable to ETH, because I believe in the success of this coin.  And I hope EOS will be a very popular coin.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
August 12, 2018, 03:08:56 PM
Personally i prefer ETH, it is one of my favourite coin.

But EOS also very good coin. It is very stable and has super professional team. If i have enough free funs maybe i invest smth in EOS.
Activity: 59
August 12, 2018, 03:05:33 PM
Ethereum is hundred times better than EOS for now. EOS has not start to develop it's platform yet. And if there is any promise or plan, they are still in the future. In the future however EOS may be better.
Activity: 238
August 12, 2018, 03:04:58 PM
The etherium looks much stronger and more attractive. I think I can still buy it while the prices are good.
Activity: 59
August 12, 2018, 03:03:12 PM
Both are the same. One has advantages for one another. EOS or ethereum, have advanced technology, respectively. But if I'd like Ethereum, So because of EOS already old. Therefore, it is capable of delaying.
Activity: 28
August 12, 2018, 02:52:24 PM
On second thought, I think now is the time to buy either ETH or EOS. Their prices have been on a downward trend (overall) and their prices will rise in their future when both fix their shortcomings. If the aim is to buy for resale, then now is the time!
Activity: 301
August 12, 2018, 02:12:13 PM
I believe in the Ethereum more than in the EOS. I do not believe in EOS as a long-term investment. However, for the exchange rate of this currency is worth watching as it periodically shows significant growth.
Activity: 392
August 12, 2018, 02:11:28 PM
Both coins are good, I think Ethereum is much better than eos, but in order to invest and get good money then eos is great
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
August 12, 2018, 02:07:47 PM
In the current situation of better growth of crypto industry I want to make some investment.
But I really got confused when I am going to make the final decision. My mind is supporting ETH but my study suggesting to go for EOS.

Could you plesae suggest me one or both with percentage to make a fruitful investment??

Regards.

It's like a very silly joke, how can you compare this currency, if the first is based on the second.
It's funny to hear this, and if you compare, then of course I will choose ethereum. But overall both are as good.
Activity: 89
August 12, 2018, 05:25:50 AM
I am ideal with ETH than EOS on the grounds that as we probably am aware ethereum has as of now set up its name in the blockchain in the coin showcase file , in the exchanging destinations and above all else in the cryptoworld , while EOS was recently propelled blockchain that additionally have tokens to the market yet will be yet to perceived if has a decent administrations contrast with the administrations the ethereum that have as of now serve on the cryptoworld.
Activity: 29
August 11, 2018, 11:36:53 PM
NEO is not just a cryptocurrency, but also a project that helps in the creation of digital assets, smart contracts, and other applications on its blockchains.
In the NEO platform, a straightforward transfer of shares, equity, and assets is possible because users are able to issue and trade assets. In order to prove an asset's ownership, tokens are distributed.
The platform is powerful enough to process 10,000 transactions per second, so there is virtually no transaction latency. This capability attracts a huge number of partners from all over the world, besides China. 
Activity: 120
August 11, 2018, 11:14:40 PM
In subsequent years, any project will be able to take the place of Ethereum,now this coin has a very strong ecosystem.
Activity: 61
August 11, 2018, 10:11:08 PM
EOS will not replace Eternium in the near future as all ISO use the Etneut platform and issue tokens on it .
Activity: 196
August 11, 2018, 09:41:59 PM
EOS is a platform that is competing with ETH, so it's a breakthrough that can happen. If you are a risk taker with a moderate investment. I believe you will be successful with EOS
Activity: 378
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
August 11, 2018, 09:36:51 PM
if I personally would definitely prefer ETH, because I only invest in ETH and I believe the ETH price will increase 2x from the current price.
Activity: 75
August 11, 2018, 09:35:48 PM
I think EOS will have the biggest growth, but ETH will also be very stable in the coming periods.
Activity: 140
August 11, 2018, 09:31:00 PM
Both coins are good in their own way. And both will rise very well in price if the market now comes to life. But I still give obeisance to EOS.
Activity: 294
August 11, 2018, 09:19:04 PM

Regards.

Honestly, actually both are equally good at the moment, each of which also has its advantages and disadvantages. EOS or ethereum has their own goals. But if I prefer ethereum, because in terms of age it is also older than EOS, this is very important because it involves the community and popularity.
Pages:
Jump to: