Pages:
Author

Topic: EOS or ETH, which one is preferable?? - page 15. (Read 4230 times)

Activity: 340
Merit: 100
August 04, 2018, 06:27:17 AM
I think , u do not want to miss both Altcoin both in the present and in the future! Ethereum is what any savvy trader should be buying right now because it is cheap and the upside for ethereum is almost certain. One must also hold EOS for long term!. So it is my opinion
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
August 04, 2018, 06:24:25 AM
At the moment, EOS is much more prone to flying than Ethereum. Look at the banal capitalization. To disperse EOS to X5 you need much less money than to raise Ethereum.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
August 03, 2018, 03:26:46 PM
EOS is also a cryptocurrency for ICO investments like Ethereum, but it is a head higher and with a huge probability that EOS will replace Ethereum in the future.
Activity: 434
August 03, 2018, 02:32:10 PM
In the current situation of better growth of crypto industry I want to make some investment.
But I really got confused when I am going to make the final decision. My mind is supporting ETH but my study suggesting to go for EOS.
I am just freaking puzzled to make the final decision.

Could you plesae suggest me one or both with percentage to make a fruitful investment??

Regards.
Eos is still a very young project. Many people praise him, but I do not yet see any prospects for strong growth in the near future. I think that you need to watch the project for a while. It is possible that an inflated price may fall.
Activity: 166
August 03, 2018, 02:16:06 PM
There might be enough room for both. Ethereum has better chances though I think.
Better technology doesn't necessarily mean more success, as seen with many other Cryptos that have faster & cheaper transactions & less centralized mining pools than Bitcoin for example.
It is all about adoption and Ethereum has a huge lead there as the first mover in smart contracts.

Activity: 224
Merit: 1
August 03, 2018, 01:58:20 PM
Ethereum is more preferable than EOS.  Ethereum is very possible to experience and very good in development, it gives more en courageous in future, Ethereum platform has already being use for long. Ethereum has a high price and also supported by increasing development.
Activity: 140
August 03, 2018, 11:51:16 AM
I think ethereum is better because ethereum is a platform that already uses a lot and is the most potential coin among other altcoins
Activity: 119
August 03, 2018, 09:06:05 AM
In the current situation of better growth of crypto industry I want to make some investment.
But I really got confused when I am going to make the final decision. My mind is supporting ETH but my study suggesting to go for EOS.

Could you plesae suggest me one or both with percentage to make a fruitful investment??

Regards.
If you want to get a good profit in a year, then it's better to invest in EOS.  I think in the future this coin will be very popular.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
August 02, 2018, 07:01:36 PM
Among my investment preferences are both Ethereum and Eos. These two crypto currencies are likely to be above the current market position. I support both of them. The Eos platform is a great potential source of future cryptography.
Activity: 167
August 02, 2018, 01:19:17 PM

Regards.

Up until now, ETH is still much better than EOS. EOS has just finished ICO, they have not made any products yet. They still don't show us what they can do. So I still prefer ETH

I agree.  Perhaps in the future EOS will be a strong and popular coin, but ETH is now better.
Activity: 154
August 02, 2018, 11:36:01 AM

Regards.

Up until now, ETH is still much better than EOS. EOS has just finished ICO, they have not made any products yet. They still don't show us what they can do. So I still prefer ETH

Activity: 132
August 02, 2018, 11:27:52 AM
I would Prefer Ethereum because it is gaining more and more community day by day and very soon it will start rising, so in short period of time you will be able to gain some really good amount of profits from ethereum.
Activity: 89
August 02, 2018, 11:24:17 AM
I think you should try both of them, they both look promising but kind of stagnant at the moment, the whole altcoin market seems like that, so it is a matter of time until it recovers.
Activity: 131
August 01, 2018, 03:13:38 PM
I prefer Ethereum as a more promising and more popular coin. in the future, it is sure to rise in price.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
August 01, 2018, 03:11:14 PM
In my opinion, EOS and ETH are two potential e-currencies, ETH has the technology, community, popularity predominates. Consequently, both EOS and ETH are appropriate for the time being. But for long term investment, ETH will be more appropriate.
Activity: 104
August 01, 2018, 03:06:39 PM
these two altcoins are very good coins in my opinion, but I suggest you to choose etherium or you can buy these two coins if you doubt
Activity: 94
August 01, 2018, 02:53:04 PM

Regards.
ETH is better than EOS.  And it seems to me only in a couple of years EOS will be able to compete with ETH.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
August 01, 2018, 02:51:20 PM
ETH now is better in short term cos they are still alive after two years. EOS is very risky and it's market cap is very high for a young coin, but the potential is great.
Activity: 518
August 01, 2018, 02:28:07 PM
I adore EOS. EOS blockchain in my opinion is the best blockchain at the moment which works and shows excellent reshchultata. Quite recently he has set a new record of speed of transactions! I think that EOS will shortly displace ETH from top! For me EOS is altcoin number one!
Activity: 364
August 01, 2018, 02:07:25 PM
EOS has every chance to beat ETH. Recently, he showed a record for the speed of the blockchain. That says a lot.
Pages:
Jump to: