Pages:
Author

Topic: EOS or ETH, which one is preferable?? - page 16. (Read 4230 times)

Activity: 726
Merit: 100
August 01, 2018, 01:47:23 PM
actually they all have advantages and disadvantages that they can offer, eos wallet is not yet available and it becomes their shortage, but I will support both
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
SESSIA
August 01, 2018, 01:43:56 PM
I support both of these coins. eos is of course an interesting project, which, if correctly developed, can overtake the ethereum. but he also has problems, like all coins. The main thing that on ico began to accept EOS as in due time an ethereum, and it became demanded and took off.
Activity: 420
August 01, 2018, 01:19:04 PM
Yes , it's not a matter of preference, I think eos is slightly better than eth , but so far ETH holds capitalization
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
August 01, 2018, 01:18:11 PM
I believe that of these two coins is certainly the best ETH, as it is developing quite fast and has a great future ahead, so I advise you to buy it until the price is low.
Activity: 168
August 01, 2018, 01:12:00 PM
I think if EOS continues to evolve, then in a couple of years EOS will be better than ETH.  But everything can change.
Activity: 238
Merit: 27
August 01, 2018, 02:55:55 AM
I like NEO. NEO is growing at incredible speed. This growth is being driven by the value of the gadget and its reputation. The ability for NEO to gain support from the Chinese government and play a more active role in the Chinese economy is also a strong point. If this happens, NEO can grow faster than people expect.  Grin
Activity: 112
August 01, 2018, 02:12:07 AM
Both are good and strong coins .
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
August 01, 2018, 02:10:31 AM
Of course Ethereum. I'm not saying that the EOS is a bad network. On the contrary, it is also a very supportive platform, But in this confrontation Ethereum wins unequivocally. More than 90 percent of all ICO projects are based on the Ethereum.
Activity: 350
In the current situation of better growth of crypto industry I want to make some investment.
But I really got confused when I am going to make the final decision. My mind is supporting ETH but my study suggesting to go for EOS.
I am just freaking puzzled to make the final decision.

Could you plesae suggest me one or both with percentage to make a fruitful investment??

Regards.

I think eos and ethereum can be good choices if you want to invest in cryptocurrencies. In my opinion, the best choice is that, buying ethereum with a big part of your capital, and buying eos with the rest.
Activity: 546
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
It is hard for me to compare now these projects. At least because EOS seems to be better, but they are too young to be compared with our old Ethereum. I think we should wait approximately one year, and then we could compare
Activity: 364
ETH is the leader among altcoins, it became the first platform with smart contracts. Now there are many such platforms, but no one can compare with the audience of Ethereum.
Activity: 145
I suggest you Both. ETH and EOS are good coins to hodl. But the Eth is the more famous coin and more peoples are like that. If you buy more eth I think this is the suite time for that with comparison the market conditions. EOS also not bad. Anyhow try for both. It will earn a huge profit for you.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
Now EOS is becoming known to many people. And the EOS Address has also started to be used in every bounty. still I think ethereum is still the main choice. Of course ethereum is still the best yanf and investment in ethereum is also very good potential.
Activity: 63
In the current situation of better growth of crypto industry I want to make some investment.
But I really got confused when I am going to make the final decision. My mind is supporting ETH but my study suggesting to go for EOS.

Could you plesae suggest me one or both with percentage to make a fruitful investment??

Regards.
The creators of EOS declare the achievement of an indicator of 50,000 transactions per second. This is more than many existing blockhouses. Thanks to the scaling, Block One can solve the problem of network slowdown, which is typical for the blockbuster.
Activity: 406
Merit: 132
Actually both are equally good. each has its advantages. EOS or ethereum, have advanced technology, respectively. But if I'd prefer on the ethereum. because in terms of age already older than on the EOS. So it has been proved that the ethereum able to survive long enough.
Activity: 86

Regards.
I think ETH will be more impressive than EOS. The outlook for ETH is much greater than for EOS.
Activity: 49
maybe in this case I think both are good, but if you want to vote, I suggest you choose ETH because ETH does not fall often or always stable, even now many people who trust ETH to invest.
Activity: 112
Merit: 5
I can Provide Targeted Telegram Members
EOS or ETH? I'll go for Ethereum because for me Bitcoin and Ethereum are the best coins to hold especially for long term like 5-10 years. Buy ETH now then hold it for years! I'm pretty sure that you will earn a ton of profit once you do that. Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
QuickX ICO
As the previous poster says, you should try to avoid comparing coins like these ones. EOS is simply a money grab with a year long ICO and very little to show in exchange. Ethereum has been there for years creating wealth for many people.
Activity: 560
These two crypto currency can not be compared. Ethereum has tens of thousands of projects, which are based on its platform. Ethereum is the most popular platform for payments. EOS is very far from all this.
Pages:
Jump to: