Pages:
Author

Topic: EOS or ETH, which one is preferable?? - page 11. (Read 4230 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
August 10, 2018, 02:19:13 PM
With eos you can get more profit. But the ethereum is more reliable for investment. Also, if the ethereum network is updated - it will cost a lot
Activity: 138
August 10, 2018, 02:16:32 PM
ETH is still better than EOS.  ETH also continues to evolve and EOS will be difficult to replace ETH.
Activity: 88
August 10, 2018, 01:22:29 PM
the organization designer of the EOS is in front of the Ethereum in a few headings: adaptability and efficiency, usability, and in addition incredible consideration regarding the requirements of the market. In any case, the Ethereum has a more broad gathering of people of fans and engineers, additionally, it isn't futile that Ethereum takes the second place as far as capitalization. I incline toward the Ethereum as a more solid methods for contributing.
Activity: 238
August 10, 2018, 10:50:37 AM
ETHHHH!!!! Eth is reliable and doesn't have the challenges surrounding it like EOS.
I think with whom would not compare Ethereum, it will always be higher, except that in the Ethereum and bitcoin can be quite good to try.
copper member
Activity: 39
August 10, 2018, 10:46:27 AM
ETHHHH!!!! Eth is reliable and doesn't have the challenges surrounding it like EOS.
Activity: 66
August 10, 2018, 10:31:52 AM
Ethereum is the most promising cryptocurrency compared to EOS. ETH is rapidly gaining growth in the rate of its cryptocurrency.
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
August 09, 2018, 05:39:59 AM
I suppose that Eth is more reliable, I prefer it
Activity: 252
August 09, 2018, 05:07:08 AM
As for me, both coins are very preferred, it is necessary to keep in your package and EOS and ETH,and I would add NEO, also a promising coin.
Activity: 49
August 09, 2018, 05:05:12 AM
I suggest that you diversify your investment more safely. You should try to reduce the situation of putting all the eggs in one basket! EOS and Ethereum are both worth investing in!
Activity: 224
August 09, 2018, 05:01:50 AM
Both eos and eth are promising COINS. But I recommend eth more because eth has a strong team and it's safer and more rewarding.

But there is also a need for eth to improve, which is to solve the congestion problem.
Activity: 62
August 09, 2018, 04:58:07 AM
I believe both altcoins are of great value with a promising future. They both have their unique advantages. However I will prefer ethereum to EOS. Ethereum has been in the system longer than EOS and it’s demand and popularity has increased over the years and even being next to bitcoin. It’s value is quite stable and good for long term investment compared to EOS.
Activity: 95
August 09, 2018, 04:42:10 AM
indeed, almost all of people in bitcointalk will choose ETH, but i think i'll choose EOS, it has good potential in the future too. just like ETH in the past.
Activity: 26
August 09, 2018, 04:38:17 AM
If you have sufficient money, buy both as both of them have good scope. If you have limited money, go for ETH.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
August 09, 2018, 04:31:13 AM
In the current situation of better growth of crypto industry I want to make some investment.
But I really got confused when I am going to make the final decision. My mind is supporting ETH but my study suggesting to go for EOS.
I am just freaking puzzled to make the final decision.

Could you plesae suggest me one or both with percentage to make a fruitful investment??

Regards.
I believe the cryptocurrency market has seen significant volatility in the past few months, from its peak in late 2017 to current prices including high flying projects like Ethereum and EOS.
That has left many wondering, among the many crypto assets in the industry, which provides a better investment opportunity and has a better business prospect.
Activity: 100
August 09, 2018, 04:13:30 AM
I think the eos needs to be closer in some ways. The funds raised by the EOS team are not publicly transparent. No clear plan or purpose has been announced.
I'll still support Ethereum. Because the Ethereum network is currently the safest
Activity: 90
August 09, 2018, 04:08:44 AM
I really liked Eos, I studied him and his team . I chose the best Eos this year . He has a good future
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
August 09, 2018, 04:06:29 AM
Ether is more reliable at the moment. Its value confirmed by two years of constant development, it is more predictable and good for investments. But if you don't know what to choose, take both coins in your portfolio and definitely you won't lose.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
August 09, 2018, 04:05:40 AM
EOS is one of the strongest altcoin on the market, it has a fairly large capitalization, it ranked No. 5 coinmarketcap. EOS has a team of professional development, advanced technology, fast transaction speed, low transaction costs, clear EOS worthwhile to invest. However, if you choose between EOS and Ethereum then I would choose Ethereum. Ethereum is dubbed the queen of the market, every day it has a lot of transactions. Many ICOs use the ERC20 platform of Ethereum. I believe that long-term investment in Ethereum will bring us a lot of profit.
Activity: 406
August 09, 2018, 04:01:23 AM
Ethereum is the best , it also use by other coins and ethereum have high potential and is next to bitcoin
Activity: 78
August 09, 2018, 03:57:12 AM
I think Ethereum is the first choice for altcoin. Other altcoins cannot be compared with Ethereum. EOS is also built on the Ethereum. If there is no Ethereum, there is no eos. Eos is always the younger brother of eth.
Pages:
Jump to: