Pages:
Author

Topic: EOS or ETH, which one is preferable?? - page 10. (Read 4230 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
August 11, 2018, 05:56:35 PM
ethereum for me is still the most preferable. Though EOS tried to capitalize and improve on ethereum's weakness but It would take a while for EOS to get to where ethereum currently is in terms of popularity,adoption,volume,market capitalisation.

Indeed, EOS is good, but until it develops, Ethereum will go even further and then EOS will never be able to catch up with it. So I think Ethereum is much better.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
August 11, 2018, 05:50:08 PM
ethereum for me is still the most preferable. Though EOS tried to capitalize and improve on ethereum's weakness but It would take a while for EOS to get to where ethereum currently is in terms of popularity,adoption,volume,market capitalisation.
Activity: 140
August 11, 2018, 05:39:09 PM
For me, ETH is preferable to EOS.  I trust more ETH because it is already a popular and strong coin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
August 11, 2018, 01:51:57 PM
In the current situation of better growth of crypto industry I want to make some investment.
But I really got confused when I am going to make the final decision. My mind is supporting ETH but my study suggesting to go for EOS.
I am just freaking puzzled to make the final decision.

Could you plesae suggest me one or both with percentage to make a fruitful investment??

Regards.
Now, of course, it's preferable to ETH because on this platform ICO has already started for a long time.  But I think in the future EOS will be better.

As I remember, EOS appeared in June 2018. It was the project that collected billions of dollars. I hope, it will work and people will get the profit. Meanwhile, I trust Ethereum much more and I prefer to buy ETH.
Activity: 151
Merit: 20
August 11, 2018, 12:52:50 PM
EOS sacrifices Decentralisation to increase capacity and speed over Ethereum. Only a limited number of nodes participate in the mining process. Hence the latency is limited and the Blocks are synchronised quickly. The nodes are selected by the process of voting. (DPoS - Delegated Proof of Stake).

Ethereum is currently using Proof of Work method and soon planning to move towards full Proof of Stake. Ethereum Network will continue to be decentralised and there will be no limitation to the number of nodes that can participate in the confirmation process.
Activity: 684
Merit: 10
August 11, 2018, 12:08:56 PM
I was skeptical about EOS from the very beginning, maybe I'm wrong, but I chose ETH, Vitalik with his team works very much and improves the platform all the time. Although I also have EOS, if compare in my portfolio with ETH 80/20.
Activity: 171
August 11, 2018, 12:00:28 PM
In the current situation of better growth of crypto industry I want to make some investment.
But I really got confused when I am going to make the final decision. My mind is supporting ETH but my study suggesting to go for EOS.

Could you plesae suggest me one or both with percentage to make a fruitful investment??

Regards.
I believe in the success of EOS and therefore support and invest in this coin.  I hope EOS will be a popular coin in a year.
Activity: 420
August 11, 2018, 11:12:32 AM
I would advise you to choose ETH as a coin for long-term investment because it has a lot of enthusiasts, so for the possibility the price will always be stable and safe from a scam
Activity: 891
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
August 11, 2018, 10:34:08 AM
When bitcoin appeared, it already had programming capabilities, but not so wide. Then came Ethereum with their turing-full smart contracts, and new amazing opportunities opened up. EOS is the next step that opens up new horizons that are not always immediately obvious even to those who are familiar with Ethereum.
Activity: 50
August 11, 2018, 10:27:06 AM
I prefer Ethereum coins rather than EOS coins. Because I think Ethereum is better and promises to be an investment asset. I really like Ethereum. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 266
August 11, 2018, 09:05:18 AM

Regards.
More than a year ago, there were rumors that the EOS project of Vitalik and his father, and that they want to slowly lower the etherium, and say goodbye to him.
How do you like that?
Activity: 70
August 11, 2018, 08:21:48 AM
Eth is one of the most favorite coin in market now. It has some qualities that make it popular. On the other hand EOS is new in market. It may also have some possibilities but to compete with ETH will be tough.
Activity: 94
August 11, 2018, 08:03:10 AM
Many investors are now using the Ethereum chain in their ICO project . Between them, I chose Ethereum because of its reputation, it has been operating in the cryptocurrency market for many years .
Activity: 28
August 11, 2018, 07:38:52 AM
I suggest you go with your research. The prices of both have been on a downward trend recently and might still drop further. You might wanna hold back a little while on investing right away, to see how further downward the prices will go. However, I think they both have a bright future so you can invest in both.
Activity: 49
August 11, 2018, 06:55:55 AM
Investment should be made after sincere study and analyzing the coins and market. Pick that which suits you and your strategy. According to me, investment will better in ETH, LTE, IOTA etc which are popular altcoins.
Activity: 227
Merit: 1
IQCash
August 11, 2018, 06:54:05 AM
EOS has evolved out to be one of the most successful altcoins on the market over the past few years yet Ethereum acts as the direct competitor of Bitcoin on the market. I prefer Ethereum because it has a lot of investors to itself and has shown much potentials to rise up on the market than EOS. In terms of even market capitalization, EOS is no where near Ethereum.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 11
Crypto in my Blood
August 11, 2018, 06:50:49 AM
Actually, you have asked my question. So I show the answer from the various user but most of the people answering Ethereum (maybe depending on the current market price) without describing the perfect reason. However, I am trying to prepare my mind to invest in EOS net. I hope it won't be the wrong decision.
Activity: 226
August 11, 2018, 06:29:16 AM
i would suggest ethereum. ethereum is the new gem guys. the way it's going up, we can expect that it will become something unstoppable. i prefer ethereum. Shocked

As of now I must prefer to eth because of a usable for transfering tokens and a gas transaction for different exchanges.
Activity: 98
August 10, 2018, 02:32:46 PM
For now, I'll choose eth because it's something I use almost on a daily basis... EOS on the other hand is still yet to officially announce a wallet to use if not for other wallets by block producers there making it difficult for its blockchain to be embraced by all.
Activity: 97
August 10, 2018, 02:19:36 PM
At the moment for me both projects are very promising. I keep both ETH and EOS in my wallet. They are very similar to each other. One has only to observe both that and that project. Who will develop faster, he and steeper
Pages:
Jump to: