Pages:
Author

Topic: EOS or ETH, which one is preferable?? - page 30. (Read 4230 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
July 12, 2018, 11:37:41 AM
EOS is full of bugs. Very uncertain investment, hackers could find another bug and steal another EOS coins.
I do not understand why Bitmain is so interested in this unfinished coin. Maybe this high risk could be very profitable. But for me is Ethereum the number one in DApps and Smart-contracts.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
July 12, 2018, 11:35:43 AM
I think both EOS and ETH have their own advantages, and ETH has a better ecosystem.
And EOS has more throughput, so it has a lot of potential.
Activity: 158
Merit: 0
July 12, 2018, 11:23:54 AM
Now there is very much interest with EOS, so better buy it. I think he will make 50-100% profit before the end of the year.
Activity: 294
July 12, 2018, 11:17:10 AM
EOS or Ethereum? EOS is too weak project, it is suitable only for short - term investments (buy cheap-sell more expensive by 20-30%). Ethereum is more powerful and promising.
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
July 12, 2018, 11:05:09 AM
In the past, I thought the opportunity of eos would be greater, but now I think eth would be better than most altcoin, so if I invest now, I might invest in eth instead of eos. Kiss Kiss
Activity: 86
July 12, 2018, 11:01:06 AM
On paper, the EOS project appears to violate the Ethereum network, as it will use more advanced, more efficient technologies and mechanisms.
EOS will work as a viable alternative to the Ethereum network and provide developers with all the tools they need to work without worrying about advanced implementations of cryptography or communication in a block chain.
EOS has a long way to go, and I do not claim that they will take over Ethereum for one night.
Activity: 193
July 12, 2018, 10:59:22 AM
I think i prefered ethereum because i believe ethereum is future coin and ethereum is fast trasaction and welknown coin than the eos coin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
July 12, 2018, 10:56:22 AM
In the current situation of better growth of crypto industry I want to make some investment.
But I really got confused when I am going to make the final decision. My mind is supporting ETH but my study suggesting to go for EOS.
I am just freaking puzzled to make the final decision.

Could you plesae suggest me one or both with percentage to make a fruitful investment??

Regards.

Tough decision, EOS has skyrocketed and I would avoid it for now as a longterm hold untill the price cools down. Ethereum is hanging in there pretty stable. I would suggest to either go with your own research which points to EOS as you say or go with both. My main advice would be to dollar-cost average in, which means you pick a number of how much you want to invest and start buying some of the coin(s) you want every week/month?

example:
I want to invest $5000,- into ETH and EOS, $2500,- both
Every month I put $500,- into ETH and EOS regardless of the price
After 5 months I have invested the full sum and calculate my average buy in, you now just hold untill you're satisfied with the returns. Goodluck
the current development of EOS is indeed very profitable with the developments that have been able to generate profits that are much more expensive. I am making far greater profits going forward. so it's great to choose EOS.
Activity: 168
July 12, 2018, 09:29:56 AM
In the current situation of better growth of crypto industry I want to make some investment.
But I really got confused when I am going to make the final decision. My mind is supporting ETH but my study suggesting to go for EOS.
I am just freaking puzzled to make the final decision.

Could you plesae suggest me one or both with percentage to make a fruitful investment??

Regards.
I think ETH is more popular than EOS. ETH is always the second largest transaction volume.
Activity: 255
July 12, 2018, 09:27:11 AM
Tezos is also an option now. Not sure if it is better than ETH/EOS, but a lot of money and big people behind it. Think it has a lot higher probability to 10x its value than both ETH and EOS, because market cap is a lot lower. Exciting times ahead Id say...

You are right. The total market capitalization at this moment is under $250 000 mln . This is too small! I think that the price of ethereum, eos and tezos will skyrocket in the nearest future, we just have to wait. There are no doubts, that the crypto market will grow.

About the comparison .. it is impossible to choose which one is better. Because they have different advantages and key values.
Activity: 266
July 12, 2018, 09:20:47 AM
ETH began to yield very strongly in security, the network is constantly overloaded, and very very expensive in the aftermath of the time became transactions! more than once big projects laid down the entire network, when within an hour they took investments! as well as the rate fell very badly when the money collected by the project was brought to the exchange and sold a large sum! Let's see if ETH can remain a strong EOS compiler!
Activity: 109
July 12, 2018, 09:15:16 AM
Its actually a different approach. Ethereum is a giant and working machine, while EOS is a bet for the future. EOS can reach big hights but still need to make some proofs. For an investor, Eos can be a bigger risk than ETH but the reward can be much bigger.
Activity: 837
Merit: 1
July 12, 2018, 08:20:17 AM
I personally will go for Ethereum. Reason is, Ethereum is currently working in their sharding network and once fully implemented, ETH will be more scalable thus becoming more relevant in the crypto space.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
July 12, 2018, 08:17:48 AM
I prefer Ethereum, I think Ethereum prices are more stable suitable for long-term investment, Ethereum development is also good from year to year increasing, so I believe the future of Ethereum is brighter than EOS. Also, etherums fundamentals are great and this would definitely drive the price higher
I also prefer Ethereum above all kind of altcoin exists because aside from the great technology behind it the quality and the potential of this crypto is already proved and I bet that everyone has also the same outlooks towards this coin. However, like any other coin Ethereum also experienced having a price decrease.
Activity: 134
July 12, 2018, 08:14:08 AM
I like EOS, because the platform and cost of the transaction is cheaper than ETH, hope that luck and success will come to EOS.
Activity: 219
July 12, 2018, 07:56:43 AM
ETh remains the number one because ETH has so many advantages .. where many investors also support this coin .. hopefully by the end of 2018 this ETH will rise as at the end of 2017
Activity: 107
July 12, 2018, 07:51:34 AM
for us will choose eth, because the future of eth is also still good we get many advantages, because now is also very popular all over the world, and also a good way we do trade easily get more profit.
Activity: 199
July 12, 2018, 07:48:34 AM
I like these two coins, because these two coins have the same features. and also both enjoyed by many people. but since Eth has appeared earlier than EOS, so for now I trust more and choose ETH as my investment coin. however, do not rule out, if in the next few months or years my choice will change choose EOS. all depending on the situation and conditions in the Cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 243
Merit: 2
July 12, 2018, 07:44:17 AM
In my opinion the investment in these currencies depends on the length of storage. in long-term investments I for Etherium. EOS though showed a big increase, but this is one of many strong tokens, lot of these and they all show at different times of growth. EOS is suitable for short and medium term investment.
Activity: 201
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/cujJP4k
July 12, 2018, 07:27:30 AM
go for eos.  ethereum had it's own moon when it rose from 2usd to 500usd.  now it's eos turn.  ethereum is suffering from severe clogged traffic.  i think the dev team better come up with eth ver2.0 or lots of companies will shift to eos blockchain.
Pages:
Jump to: