Pages:
Author

Topic: EOS or ETH, which one is preferable?? - page 27. (Read 4230 times)

Activity: 585
Merit: 250
July 16, 2018, 06:50:34 AM
Between this two coin, for me, the best one I will suggest you invest in is ethereum because it has more potentials and features than eos. Ethereum has a very good blockchain, management team, dev team and it is also the best altcoin presently in crypto and it also has a large and very strong community.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
July 16, 2018, 06:47:21 AM
Very much people talk about revolution technology which provide EOS but nobody can't talk me, what is it , may be somebody can help me to open eyes?
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
July 16, 2018, 02:36:47 AM
Looking at recent development you would surely be tempted to go for EOS, but if you ask for my opinion I don't really think thats a smart choice.. ETH has been in the game for long and has proven itself, so if you are looking to make a long term investment decision I would suggest you go for ETH.
Activity: 121
July 16, 2018, 02:29:56 AM
My advice is
Eos will never exceed Ethereum
Just like bitcoin, no coins can transcend bitcoin. Its future may develop very well. As an investment, you may also get a lot of profit, but if it is definitely better than Ethereum. I do not think so. Its technology continues to develop in Ethereum. Eos was born just to perfect the Ethereum.
My choice is always Ethereum.
Activity: 70
July 15, 2018, 05:37:26 PM
ETH now is better in short term cos they are still alive after two years. EOS is very risky and it's market cap is very high for a young coin, but the potential is great.
Activity: 144
July 15, 2018, 05:33:55 PM
Both coins are good.  But in EOS, I would advise you to invest only for a long term.  ETH is now a more reliable coin.
Activity: 150
July 15, 2018, 05:29:35 PM
I invested some of the money in EOS because I believe in this project, but now ETH is better than EOS.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
July 15, 2018, 05:04:15 PM
Both coins are good enough, but i think that eos is going to replace ethereum sooner or later, that time is going to come in a near future, and we all are aware of that. Eth might be a good technology, but it can easily be replaced by another one
Activity: 150
July 15, 2018, 04:59:45 PM
Now ETH is more preferable than EOS, but I believe in the success of EOS and I hope this coin will be successful.
Activity: 154
July 15, 2018, 12:13:39 PM
ETH is now better than EOS because ETH is already a strong and popular coin, but EOS is also developing.
Activity: 114
July 15, 2018, 09:19:14 AM
   Ethereum is more preferable coin as compare to EOS, because at this time Ethereum price is very low and i suggest to you buy ethereum.  I think that Ethereum is the bench mark for all other Altcoins, so i prefer ETH.
Activity: 420
July 14, 2018, 04:04:53 PM
Yes, I think that's not the preference but the fact that it now has a great future , I think 2 coins for their good , of course EOS more feature-rich than Ethereum
Activity: 36
July 14, 2018, 04:03:48 PM
I figure Eth would be a productive venture. The cost of eth is expanding step by step and individuals are moving towards it steadily. As the request is incraesing, I think it'll have an incredible future further.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 14, 2018, 03:53:39 PM
Ethereum has done a tremendous job of launching and expanding its network around the world; EOS can simply pay projects to use its technology. Some companies will not have a choice, as the currency is supported by reputable representatives of the industry. I hope the technology is not a "dummy". Otherwise, it will disrupt the process of creating a real, functional and reliable decentralized infrastructure for the new network.
Activity: 252
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
July 14, 2018, 03:32:33 PM
Well, I would choose the etherium in advantage over the EOS, I do not know why, just there is some kind of firmer confidence over the ether.
Activity: 98
July 14, 2018, 03:30:34 PM
I am a great supporter of Ethereum, which in my opinion is an exceptional project that still has enormous growth margins, but I think we could also invest something on EOS.
Activity: 76
July 14, 2018, 03:09:31 PM
In my opinion the investment in these currencies depends on the length of storage. in long-term investments I for Etherium. EOS though showed a big increase, but this is one of many strong tokens, lot of these and they all show at different times of growth. EOS is suitable for short and medium term investment.
Activity: 119
July 14, 2018, 02:57:40 PM
EOS is centralized, a bunch of people can freeze you wallet. Moreover, there are too many bugs in their blockchain code.
ETH is the most decentralized coin and people trust this coin.
Activity: 448
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
July 14, 2018, 02:54:26 PM
In the current situation of better growth of crypto industry I want to make some investment.
But I really got confused when I am going to make the final decision. My mind is supporting ETH but my study suggesting to go for EOS.
I am just freaking puzzled to make the final decision.

Could you plesae suggest me one or both with percentage to make a fruitful investment??

Regards.
Of course, I prefer Ethereum coins than EOS. Because for me Ethereum is more profitable and more promising for the future.
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
July 14, 2018, 02:48:45 PM
if u compare Eth with Eos then Eth is on full fledge coin whereas Eos is developing and recently they shifted to their own blockchain so eth is the future and we can rely on Eth
Pages:
Jump to: